Alaska Earthquake

This prediction has happened.

In the original message they implied it would happen sooner. Is this the event they were counting down too? I need to go back and ask about the Indian Ocean Tsunami? But I believe in hindsight I did ask when the ‘earthquake’ is coming and they showed one finger. Technically we are off by one day.

Predictions 1-20-18  Right before I wrote this post I asked again how many days are left before this Earthquake happens, using fingers they showed the number 1.

Predictions 1-21-18   Tsunami.. wait..

Then I had a visual of the number 207 big and bold.

Spirit used this code before where the number ends in 7, I need to research previous predictions with this code and see if it ended up being a countdown or date? The number 7 has been used in the past as a reference to ‘timing’

The 207 could be in two days or also could be seen as the 2nd. I could be looking at this all wrong, with the number ‘one’ being shown yesterday and ‘two’ being shown today, perhaps they are trying to show the 1st and 2nd, however that does not fit with ‘times up’.

Predictions 8-19-17   We are expecting that Alaskan earthquake/volcano now. They again pointed towards Alaska, or North but failed to use the words Alaska

Predictions 7-17-17  Spirit where is the earthquake on the 21st? I had a visual I was standing in the middle of the ocean without any land in sight. “The message.. February”

That implies a Tsunami, we have two old predictions about Tsunamis ironically both have ties to February, I need to get clarity and soon

37 thoughts on “Alaska Earthquake

1. Eric, in your predictions from 1-20-18 you wrote: “Spirit showed the number 8 multiple times, presenting it on different days this week. Its unclear what the number 8 could be….” I wonder if Spirit was showing you multiple earthquakes in the 8.0 range, on multiple days this week– with today’s Alaska Quake being the first??? Maybe we have all been trying to look at the messages for a specific date/location for ONE quake/tsunami….but maybe the messages are really about multiple events?

• I think I’m incorrect about the time frame. Please SWC, Do the calculations with 3 different incidents with time frame. It could be less than a day….I don’t know.

2. Eric, SWC,
    One if three reports of tsunami wavelets..

Tsunami in USA on January 23 2018 12:28 PM (UTC).

Tsunami wave has been observed in Kodiak, Alaska in 0329 PST Jan 23, following an M7.9 earthquake in the 56.0 North 149.1 West (Pacific Ocean – North), depth 12 miles (19 km). The observed tsunami wave height was 0.6ft (18.2 cm). Based on No. WEAK51 PAAQ 231212 message, National Tsunami Warning Center (Palmer, AK).

3. Eric, SWC
    2 of 3 reports of tsunami
    (Old Harbor)
    Event details

Tsunami in USA on January 23 2018 12:22 PM (UTC).

Tsunami wave has been observed in Old Harbour, Alaska in 0338 PST Jan 23, following an M7.9 earthquake in the 56.0 North 149.1 West (Pacific Ocean – North), depth 12 miles (19 km). The observed tsunami wave height was 0.7ft (21.3 cm). Based on No. WEAK51 PAAQ 231212 message, National Tsunami Warning Center (Palmer, AK).

4. Eric, SWC,
    3 of 3 reports..
    (Yakutat)
    Tsunami in USA on January 23 2018 12:30 PM (UTC).

Tsunami wave has been observed in Yakutat, Alaska in 0335 PST Jan 23, following an M7.9 earthquake in the 56.0 North 149.1 West (Pacific Ocean – North), depth 12 miles (19 km). The observed tsunami wave height was 0.5ft (15.2 cm). Based on No. WEAK51 PAAQ 231212 message, National Tsunami Warning Center (Palmer, AK).

5. You got given a 9 magnitude this isn’t it, we need to be careful or to fit Eric’s predictions into any news we find or we will be ill prepared

6. Now, my Great preynese is very nervous and uncomfortable again. I overview the live earthquake map and there is frequent quakes in west coast and Alaska. Wondering if the volcano Mt Helen will erupt again? Just a thought.

7. Dopeanddiamond and SWC, my Great preynese is extremely unsettled and nervous. It’s a beautiful sunny day. It could be anytime next earthquake and volcano may erupt. Keep eyes oUT and pray for all be safe.

8. Need to double check. ….are you sure there won’t be any volcano eruption in USA except Alaska and Hawaii? There is a massive quakes scattered all over the west in USA and few in the east. Crazy…

9. Eric and SWC, I can sense very faint vibes from the ground. It’s been going since this afternoon. Surprised it’s on going strong. Maybe the big one is coming any day now. :/