UK Train Attack

This prediction has happened. Please pray for all those affected in this horrible attack in the UK.

They described a much worse situation, showed horrible numbers. But it does not change the horror of the situation. Timing is wrong.

In other news, I had a visual last night that a plane was taking off. Whether its this horrible plane crash or terror attack, its coming now. That implies today or tomorrow. Whether related or not the 17th is marked. Here are the different messages:

Prediction: Train Attack

I had a visual of what looked like terrorist walking up and down an isle, people were seated on the left and right. (In some ways I question if they are talking about two different events, one train accident and one bomb attack)
Location the UK.  From there it became a bit foggy. First Spirit said ‘Whales’ then they showed a container of tangerines or oranges Then they said South Whales. Then I had a visual of a lady crying as on old German train begin to move down the track.
“There is a bomb” I had a visual of a crude bomb, that looked like a pressure cooker. “They will threaten the passengers.”
Around June 13th
“The United States is next.” (We are already working on the predictions but I want as many details as possible)

35 thoughts on “UK Train Attack

1. Oh my God. I really hope it doesn’t spark simiiar attacks over here. That is attacking people when they are at their most vulnerable, undergrounds and confined.

Evil, evil, evil.

2. 10-3-15
    Mentions 67 77 and 359 for plane.
    could it be 17th?
    take the date of post and if u add 7+7=14 and add to the 3=17th
    add 3+5+9=17th
    But what is 67?

3. Still trying to figure out how to get my posts to go right through like other people seem to be able to do. Mine was first and is still pending.

• Francine, hi!

Did you try to put more than one link on your comment?
      If I try to do that..,I go into pending too….
      Just a thought…

Glad you are SWC.

4. It’s worth mentioning that the vision looks much worse because the device didn’t go off as planned, it was semi-dud – though enough people were injured and terrified for it to be bad enough. It could (and ‘should’ from the bomber’s perspective) have been much worse.

• I read that too–if it’d gone off correctly, it would’ve killed an maimed anyone in the area. Thank God it didn’t!

• Indeed, explosive experts say many dozens would have been dead. And the culprit/s are still on the loose.

5. Flying tomorrow from London to LA – can’t say this doesn’t totally unnerve me but I’m not really in a position to cancel or rearrange — nor I suspect would insurance view it as a valid reason!

• This is probably not a comfort, but the London area and important transport hubs will have ultra-alert security and extra resources/police/checks/vigilance right now. The terror threat is officially very high, but so is the blanket security response. I hope that your flight goes well, and the statistical probability of being in an attack like today’s is still tiny for each individual journey. But I know the brain doesn’t work like that, the fear is still very real.

• Thanks! I know just trying to relax about it all — the general situation is worrying enough and then the prediction unfortunately just kicks things up a notch…. obviously regardless of my own situation very much hope in an overall sense that it can be averted…..

6. Hi Eric, this is very sad and horrible. I heard something on the news today that seemed to connect to one of your previous predictions: they said that it was during the morning rush hour and there were many children on the subway because there is a school right behind the train station where it happened. Your previous prediction said there would be an attack and there were children near a school by a school bus… this is a train… but I’m not sure.. just thought I’d mention it

7. Lets hope this story is your prediction re British plane terrorist attack thwarted Eric:

“Passengers were evacuated from a British Airways plane due to fly from Paris’ Charles de Gaulle airport to London on Sunday morning after reports of a security threat, but authorities determined it was a false alarm.
    One passenger on the plane said it was surrounded by dozens of armed officers and firefighters.
    James Anderson said the pilot initially told passengers there were technical issues, but later said “there had been a direct security threat involving our flight”.