Myanmar Boat Sinks

This tragic prediction has happened two days later.  Please pray for those in Myanmar.

Predictions 4-6-17  “The ocean will bring insecurity, sorrow and threats.”  I had a visual of a ship or boat that capsized, hundreds had died. It was a horrible site.

“There are troubled times coming for the Asian seas.

Tensions rise, threats of battle unfold.”

In regards to the capsized ship, we are expecting it in the next few days. It falls under the new system of predicting events that are ‘next’.

434 thoughts on “Myanmar Boat Sinks

1. So terribly sad. Praying for all. So much unknown in life.

Side note: It appears this new time frame you and Spirits are using is bringing us closer to being able to warn people of pending disasters. The last step is figuring out where they will occur. Kudos to you and Spirits, the true reason for your work (altering tragedies) are right at our fingertips. May the second half of this year become the blueprint for how to warn others and change the outcome of many tragedies. Good work Eric!

2. Dear Eric,

Threats of battle unfold, Asian seas uprising. I know recently you said Spirit has indicated possible tension and war on the Korean Peninsula. CNN just reported the US is sending a Carrier battle group to the area after North Korean provocations. Could this be the beginning of the prediction?

3. Star 48
    wow the frequency is amazing loving it so much ..I agree we are brining in the christ light ..oh and over Easter ..I love it yay ..
    Thanks for that its confirmation ..
    we are on track ..😇😇😇😀😀😀

4. Star48, Just saw your Florida Mall thread. Wow that’s sooooo amazing! Yes confirmation we are on track like Rhona said. And on Easter, how incredible is that? 🌟🙏🏻🐣😇🌷. Thanks for the link. Blessings

5. Rhona, Star48. That’s a really deep EQ there. Wonder which way it’s going to transfer to. South America and NZ? Maybe the reason for all the volcanic activity going on now too. If just releasing pressure that’s good. Praying nothing more but thinking about Erics prediction of the volcano which erupts. Definetly picking up steam… here no pun intended. 😳🙏🏻🌟

6. I saw the Fiji one Star48, but not that Peru EQ. This depth and mag on Fiji does not bode well I’d imagine. 😬 Nor on Perus though not as deep. 😕 Praying for any transfers of energy to be swarms and/or mild. 🙏🏻🌟🌎🌏💫

7. Star 48 Jules 104
    Oh my goodness that 6mag fiji one spells trouble at that depth yikes ..
    Im super concerned for that one .
    Jules thanks for video …informative …
    Peru getting in the mix …

8. Star48 Jules 104
    Cotopaxi ..well I never ..its been one thats bothered us for some time ..
    Quito all the research ..now we are getting some info on it . well done star..that is alarming and we will have to wait see if it fits with the volcano prediction of moutain side and some wont be able to get off..
    also Venuatu
    deep

9. Star48, Rhona… I was thinking the same thing on Cotopaxi and Quito. Like isn’t that the one we discussed a while ago? Thanks for the info Star48. Guess it’s a wait and see unfortunately.
    It seems like there are a whole lot of deep EQs going on lately and things rumbling all over the planet. Praying for calm. 🙏🏻🌏🌎

10. Wow that’s really interesting Star48. Thanks for all those links. Love the Gobekli Tepe stone carvings with constellations etc. Amazing stuff. That would be neat being able to work on stuff like that I think. Blessings. 😇

11. Star 48 Jules 104
    Star the Comet link article for Golbekli Tepe
    is an eye opener great info …Turkey is so ancient its history so rich ..

The Solar flares are aways a worry and a blessing …
    when they are that powerful more a worry ..
    Thanks for update on Volcano Japan ..
    stay safe you two ..

• Rhona,
      Numbers still going…”foreshadowing?” For the bigger one?
      Off the coast…interesting.,,
      Also 5.3 for Philippines..

12. Rhona, Star48. Thanks for all the info and links. Could be right, a foreshadowing of something bigger coming. It seems to be a conveyor belt lately just ratcheting up the pressure.

13. Hi Star48, Rhona. Thanks for all those updates. I wanted to attach the latest Dutch link. He talks about Chile, plus NZ and Italy being the antipodal for it which I found interesting seeing as what’s going on in both areas with a new plate boundary. He spoke about Indonesia but I need to relisten I guess. And about slow slip event over in PNW. Anyway I am going to add link here. I couldn’t put my finger on any one certain place to watch. Lots going on with volcanos too. Hope you are having a great weekend.

14. Jules 104 Star 48. .
    I have a little story for you both..
    This weekend has been one of vivid easy pop in vision for me ..
    I went shopping with daughter ..
    she was looking for a dress and I left her at the door of the shop to go and get us coffee..
    As I stood waiting as plain as day I saw her purchase a blue dress ..
    When I returned to the shop she was putting a blue dress on the counter to puchase ..
    I said ” Are you seriously buying that? .”.
    poor woman child of mine ..she looked horrified .”Dont you like it mum ”
    Oh Sorry Darling I said ..then explained what happened ..
    Kn owing me as she does she took it in her stride .but with a smile on her face instead of the previous look of horror ..
    Then I latter went to buy more tea for us this time and there was a little boy of about 5 having a haircut ..I was standing in same spot as before ..outside cafe ..
    well I saw in my mind My daughter chatting to him as though she knew him ..
    A few minutes latter I was the one with a weird look on my face ..
    As she came to look for me outside she stopped at doors and the little one was with his mom coming out of hairsalon ..
    They greeted her like a long lost friend ..
    Indeed she had taught him at school last week during her training course prac day ..
    Window if my mind open
    I just had a scene of a full solar Eclipse and it was in symbol form with a zig zag line under it . almost like an equation or fraction ..
    So I googled Zig Zag quake ..not thinking there was any such thing ..
    Well Im wrong ..
    This is what I unearthed . Pardon the pun .
    Hmm wonder where this is to occur . we have the time 21st August ..Intraplate or multiple faults with a Verticle Strike slip ..
    Happy reading ..Tell me your thoughts ..need location ..

what Intraplate quakes hit USA..seeing as eclipse is yours this time ..

Phew got that out o.k.
    Ps Jules will listen to dutch soon .
    blessings you two

15. Rhona want to add before I can add more. 😂 Wow that’s just really amazing and I bet it was rather somewhat funny at the time with your daughter. I was trying to research intraplate with vertical slip areas but then had to run to the store. There is a Charlestone right on the Coast here in Coos County also. Will take a look again at all of your info and see if Dutch has any updates. Just noticed movement in Gulf of California. 4.2 I believe. Hm. Prayers for all quiet on the planet. 🙏🏻🌎

16. Star48 I saw that. I’m showing a tsunami watch. Do you know if there is one still? Hope not. Hope that’s it but wondering about a bigger EQ pushing west from the last deep EQ over there above NZ.

17. Star48 Jules 104
    Praying thats it ..
    but I feel there is more ..
    like you said Jules N.Z. may react ..
    but i feel more for Chile ..and within a couple of days if not sooner ..
    West Coast City under water comes to mind
    Valperais fits unfortuneately ..I hope im so wrong ..

18. I just opened that link Rhona. It’s the exact same one I started to look at today but got waylaid. Been a busy day. I think you may have something here. Intraplate.

19. Jules 104
    yes Oreo makes sense to me
    and when Dutch said sometimes it goes west and hits otherside of pacific and sometimes Japan ..I thought well maybe sometimes it will go up to Peru too ..who knows .. but he is going down under and south east end of Chile. .
    18.000 feet cliff in trench …oh my bungie jump is out i guess .
    sorry bad joke 😂😂😂
    Dutch seems quite concerned with this on still causing havoc ..must look at 10pm update tonight ..your time ..

20. Rhona you’re funny. Bungee jump indeed! 🤣 Just what’s needed. 😉 I agree. I don’t think this is finished, still think there’s more in the mix somewhere.

21. Star48 Jules 104
    I was just noticing that USGS…have not reported 15 aftershocks above 3.4 for valparaiso in last few hours some only occuring 15minutes ago ..
    seriously what goes on there i dont get it
    emsc has them

22. Rhona thanks for the info. I know right? What’s going on with the USGS? I watched a bit of the latest 10:00pm update from the 23rd April. Will add link. Pretty good. Around 30:00 he begins to point out warning areas and prior to he talks of Chile and slow slip event. I’m really wondering about that whole slow slip event in PNW, and Northern CA. I did see somewhere there will be a planetary alignment on the 28th of some planets to include Uranus (can’t recall the others right now 😕) which may cause quakes before or after. It’s on the ditranium site though.

23. Jules104,
    Yes, that is the one I was looking for.l
    I thank you…will put it on thread right now…😍

24. Glad to help Star48. Was stick in my head with the word “cow”. 😂 Oh the things I remember. 😳
    Also that quake in earths magnetic field is fantastic! How strange to envision it all. Loved the campers pic of the aurora. So pretty.

25. Star 48 Jules 104
    Glad you found the prediction ..well done Jules .
    Ummmm right I thought these guys had known for ages that it affected magnetic field ….Thanks for article Star ..
    Im impressed the pigs refused to eat it at times when it had vomitoxin in it ..

26. That aurora beam is amazing. I love the purple colors…so beautiful. Great that the aurora chasers brought these to light in order that the scientist are able to study them more. Thanks for the link Rhona.

27. Rhona, Star48. Thanks for info, I noticed that also Rhona. So I see that the Tacoma/Seattle area was hit with low 2 I believe this am early. I’ve noticed CA swarming it seems to me. Also I’m just not so sure this slow slip event is finished. 😳 I don’t know, seems lots still going on. This link I’ll attach is latest 10:00 pm update from lastnight. Just noticed at about 36:20 Dutch talking about North Peru I believe getting a warning for a 5.3 atleast? But so far the whole update is good to me. Haha. Must be the geology nerd in me. Oh wait I meant us. 😂😉🤓 Lots of good info. 😆 I’m wondering about PNW in general and N CA. Here’s that link.

28. Star48 Jules 104
    Fiji also had a 5.1m at 6ookm depth
    8 hours ago ..So thats two deep ones in last few hrs ..

29. Jules 104
    I must have learned something from Dutch to call the Peru forecast right ..
    o.k. love and light to Chile and Peru ..
    as Chile may spike up with the transfer energy from Fiji deep ones in last few hrs ..
    There was lots of info on this one especially
    Alaska ..
    blessings and peace to mother earth

30. Rhona, Star48… wow those two are deep. Doesn’t bode well for other areas. Yes I think you did learn something from Dutch Rhona. 🤓😂 Though at this point I think he’s learning some new things himself lately. Oh yeah that’s true it will begin to spike again. That conveyor belt maybe… but more like a ping pong at this point. 🏓 I’m a bit worried for the 27th. Not sure why, maybe just the number. I will try and check out the 10:00pm update and forward. Thanks for those EQ updates. Blessings You Two 🙏🏻😇🌟

31. Oh my yes a watch for sure. And they are probably recovering from all the previous flooding still. Is this the normal cyclone season Rhona? I thought I’d heard someone say it was supposedly over. Praying for East Australia. 🙏🏻

32. Hi Star48, Rhona. Thanks for the links. I noticed those swarms for Chile. I wonder if they could be looking at a much bigger one up where Eric and Spirit suggested. It seems likely. It makes me think of that Oreo prediction and the rubber band breaking prediction.
    Thanks for all of the volcano updates. It’s really active right now. So much so it’s impossible to pin any one volcano down that’s about to blow. 😳 As they all are. 😂🙏🏻
    Oh that brain wave synchronicity is hilarious. Of course we already know it’s going on as I’m sure many others do to. At least science is catching up now. Glad to here that. 😁🤓

33. Star48 Jules 104
    Thats a relief so far that there is no tsunami
    thoughts and prayers for philippines .

34. Star 48 Jules 104
    Marianas 5m at 213km depth
    Indonesia small round of moderate depth
    5.00m at 122km
    4.3m at 305km
    4.6m at 155km
    Also Alaska low 2+at 113km and 120 km
    Peru 4.1m at 103km

so yes another round of deepish ..
    blessings

35. Rhona thanks for all of those updates today. I think you’re right, another round. Hope there’s no other 7’s coming up anywhere around this Pacific Ring of Fire. Blessings.

36. Star 48 Jules 104
    Chile
    Off shore
    Valparaiso 3.3 x 2
    Tarapaca 3.2 and 5.2
    Atofagasta 4.2 at 130 ..
    after shocks more than likely ..

37. Rhona that article is really interesting. I sure hope that triple junction stays where it’s at for a while longer. That would just be devastating for the whole country it sounds like. Thanks for the link and all the new updates.

38. Star 48
    Same as Jules not surprised
    Kick em Jenny on the go again …
    We did so much research on her we should know her quite well ….
    will be watching her ..thanks for bringing her to our attention ..

39. Jules 104 Star 48
    some felt teports said longest the had felt and went 30ish seconds for some …
    6.5 southeastern Alaska ..

40. jules 104 Star 48
    take care now we maybe looking at PNW .
    .. or Vancouver Island. .
    that slow slip and the silent zone between souh America and Alaska ..

blessings you two love and light to mother earth ..

41. Rhona thanks for all the updates. I noticed Dutch is still talking about that on his nightly updates. I will include the latest link. Yes that silent zone is a bit of a worry. I’m concerned for a larger Northern California EQ. Also just to note I had a fleeting vision in early am of what I can only describe as dark water moving up and down all over upset as though there was an EQ happening. I thought I should look and see if there’s been an EQ somewhere. But instead feel back asleep. 😂😵😴 Sheesh right? Anyway just thought that was interesting seeing as Alaska moved now.

42. Rhona, Star48. Sorry the previous one I attached is the latest 10:00pm update from lastnight, 4/29/17. Here’s another one from 5/1/17 added just this am after the EQ up in Alaska.

43. Star48 Jules 104
    Thank you jules for dutch ..
    and star for earthquake links ..
    Though i had posted first one above ..you must have missed it in all the rush and excitement to let us know ..
    At least we had it covered …
    as I mentioned take care you two ..
    blessings

44. Star48 thanks for the info. It’s getting pretty busy all over the planet lately. On the last update there were people reporting multiple sites had reported 7.0s for that Alaska/Canada EQ though now the info on the sites are not showing up.
    Also Rhona wanted to mention that on the 4/29/17 update Dutch had made mention briefly of Australia possibly getting hit in Central area after those deep ones. I forgot the minute marked sorry. Somewhere in middle. 😂🙏🏻 Blessings You Two.

45. Star 48 Jules 104
    there has been a second deep one for Argentina Salta 4.2 at 241
    and Atofagasta 3.0m at 118 deep

46. Rhona thanks for the updates. I noticed Argentina popping up during the day also. A lot going on…I’ll try and watch the latest update tonight and see if there’s anything new on the warning areas and add the link of noteworthy.

• Rhona,Jules104,
      I am glad you are watching and sending light.,,
      Lot o f EQ’s in Alaska….also South America…
      When does West Coast happen?

47. Rhona, Star48…here’s 10:00pm 5/1/17 update. Very good depending on where you live. 🤔 Names my spot for and in between. 😕 Well hoping for swarm of fours. 🙏🏻 Here’s that link. Got to around min 40 but keep dozing off, will watch the rest tomorrow but I’ll add incase you want to watch. Sounded like he was about to talk about South America again. Argentina? Blessings. 🌷😇

48. Star48 Jules 104
    im about to listen to Dutcgh ..

Star The Haley ‘s comet raised an eyebrow ..
    and the blue nitrogen aroura beautiful ..though puzzling them ..
    hmm Mother earth getting a boost of nutrient ..its amazing ..
    The West coast quake is elusively a worry ..watching monitoring delivering easement prayers ..
    take extra care you two ..
    I read Alaska can send tremors down to Idaho area too ..
    blessings while i watch ..

49. jules 104 just watched Dutch ..
    just reinforces concern for your area .
    He does say at least he isnt expecting a huge tusami ..thank goodness ..
    still ..be vigilant take care thoughts are with you all with prayers love and light leading the way ..
    Watching
    blessings

50. Star48, thanks for the spaceweather link. Wow! That’s absolutely amazing stuff. The planet grazes a dust trail released in -616? That would be pretty neat finding one of those meteors from Halleys Comet wouldn’t it? Do you think they all burn up upon reentry? Keeping watch for the solar storm coming in. 🌞🌎💫😉

51. Star48 Jules 104
    I see Redoubt volcano Alaska had a1.7m at 113km depth ..
    just wondering if Magma on the move from swarm in South eastern Alaska .

• Rhona,Jules104,
      I think the entire mantle is unstable…Magma is looking to escape… waves….
      I look for more than the 19 volcanos actually erupting….
      Maybe a mega volcano eruptions?

52. Star 48

Im feeling the same mantle unstable ..
    maybe Italy Etna ..
    no reason just a thought another thought was iceland or Greenland but Greenland is a long shot ..again just a thought nothing at all to substatiate it
    blessings

53. Oh thanks Star48 for the link. Comet Johnson. Let’s hope the suns gravity does fling it into outer orbit. 💫😳 The duck. 😂 Oh the elusive cartoonish character duck always haunting me. 🦆🙈Did they say Sicily? 😉 Can’t seem to get the “where the bird sits” out of my head. 🙃🙂🙃 oh and that big rubber ducky that travels the world is coming to my location in June. 🤣🙄🐥👀. I’m being silly Star48, Rhona, but just saying… Oh my my. I actually think that prediction may have happened already. I hope you are having a great day and Rhona a great night. Blessings.

54. Star 48 Jules 104

Mexico 4.5m at 102km depth

56. Rhona, Jules104,
    New Mexico.,Jal 2.6 mag
    Colorado,Rangly…3.3 mag
    Washington,Enetai….3.3 mag
    CA,Livermore….2.9. Mag
    Strange series…something is going to pop
    Also you noted Canada…3.3mag…

• Rhona, Jules104,

2 sources have stated just now
      Prince Phillip Died…
      will not be officially announced until 8 am UK time…per Twitter et al..

57. Rhona, Star48 I was just looking for the Seattle EQ to post but I see you’ve got it covered already. 😉 I don’t know why the USGS is not covering EQs. It’s ridiculous. Maybe they have a good reason but it seems like it’s been going on for a while now. 🤔 I noticed Gulf of California had a 4.4 yesterday. Just now 5.3 Pucallpa Peru 149 km depth. I agree seems something is about to pop.

58. Thanks for update on the emergency meeting Star48. Wonder what that’s about. And that poor climber. That would be a horrible feeling as you are out climbing by yourself and an EQ strikes. Yikes. Hope the weather clears soon and they can get her down okay.

59. Star 48 Thanks for link about Prince Phillip. .
    I admit to being a closet Royalist ..
    Admire the family greatly ..

60. Wow so it sounds like she really only gets 38 days before she’s expected to resume her duties? Unless I read that wrong. I’d probably retire. Sheesh.

61. Star48Thanjs thats good news ..Now we only have to wait another hour ..Im so curious ..
    Jules I would disapear too like Queen Victoria did when she lost her Albert .So in love ..

62. Jules that Bolivia quake deep just after Peru
    one ther has been another round of moderate deep ..and Skagway is just not giving up its such a prolonged after shock swarm seeing as it was a moderate quake well 6.7 wasnt it ..
    hmm still seems an over reaction. .something else is going on ..The fault it occured on is quite nasty ..Da…sorry it alludes me ..should try to print name if cant recall ..
    Ps Sister flies in from Netherlands in 2 hours missed her heaps she has been having fun without me for 8 weeks ..
    Typical littles sister reaction ..
    She calls me lil sis ..youngest of 9 ..
    heehee 😉

63. star48 jules 104
    Ar least the announcement was not tragic
    ..Prince Phillip is retiring vertually..
    Amazing ..hope we all live as long and as
    useful ..
    Job well done ..

64. star48 jules 104
    Ar least the announcement was not tragic
    ..Prince Phillip is retiring vertually..
    Amazing ..hope we all live as long and as
    useful ..
    Job well done ..

65. star48 jules 104
    At least the announcement was not tragic
    ..Prince Phillip is retiring vertually..
    Amazing ..hope we all live as long and as
    useful ..
    Job well done ..
    blessings

66. Star48, Rhona. Here’s Dutch latest update from lastnight. I’ll add link just incase you want to take a look see. Thought it pretty interesting.

67. Rhona, ha “little Sis!” 😂😉. Something’s never change…which can be most wonderful at times. ☺️ Praying for your sisters safe return from the Netherlands. What fun. 🤗
    The PNW, I think the slow slip is part of what’s going on. I don’t actually think this event has come to a stop yet. 😳🤔 This is rather concerning since the whole area down to N California is in a silent zone somewhat. I asked Eric and he said they’ve only mentioned the San Jose EQ. That is basically the San Francisco area to me though. I sure hope they don’t get hit with a large one soon. It does seem as though there will be something snap or pop somewhere soon. Hopefully no volcanic eruptions either. Blessings.

• Oh that’s horrible. I remember while living in South Dakota once, this same thing happened. It was just crazy seeing the cows covered with all the snow. Poor things. Hey could this be the prediction for Colorado and something about the ground or such?

68. Jules 104
    listened to Dutch’s 10pm for 3rd of May
    I think he said once slow slip had stopped but i think its had a couple of creeks ..
    He is still warning for N. Cal into Oregon ..
    He is still warning on a 7+ POSSIBILITY..
    Huge silent zone over South west Pacific ..
    though he had a deep one happen off Venuatu which will push due west ..
    You no doubt know all this …
    Thanks for positive thoughts for sister ..she is back on terra firma now safe in Perth ..
    have a great night ..and a refreshing sleep you two ..
    blessing

69. Rhona I saw that warning for N CA up into Oregon/WA. I hope it ends with swarms and not a bigger quake. I have been wondering if there is a chance that one of the volcanos over here could blow. 😳 Hope not.
    Oh that poor MP…and his wife! What a hoot! Glad Julia Louise Dreyfus tweeted him back over it. I’ve not even watched that show before. Now I may need to check it out. Can always use a good laugh. 😂

70. Star48 Jules 104
    Hmmm want a chuckle ..
    remember singer sent Bali Hi …South Pacific ..couple weeks ago ..
    It turns out Little Elvis was in Bali and nan was not told so she would not worry ..
    Thats cool I told his Mom …but not Happy..
    no wonder singer wasnt coming through properly ..too busy sunning with Little Elvis in Bali .

Daughter just giggled and promised to keep me informed next time ..
    oh my what to do ? 😊😊
    blessings

71. Hi Rhona. Oh my I can completely understand why you are not happy and why she didn’t tell you…all at the same time. 🤔😧 Poor Nana. 🙏🏻 Well you probably have less gray hairs now anyway. 😉 I am sure that’s why Singer was absent. Too busy keeping tabs on Little Elvis and having fun in the sun. 😎😄 So glad he got to visit with his dad and vaca in Bali and is home safe and sound now. That sneaky girl. 👀

72. Jules 104
    Yeah sneaky not like her but understand ..
    she said she was sleepless for 4 days they went for 10 days ..
    I keep relating that sing From Top Gun
    for Little Elvis being there ..like they had that tunami warning on the 29th of April after Phillipibes 7.3 m
    The song
    I went to the Danger Zone .

Well they also had a 6.3 I think in Bali invMarch ..
    Its so true though I would have worried ..but as i said to her He is well protected .
    but sheesh I understand but kinda dont ..
    She must have knew I would not be approving of him going and he is her child ..though i dont interfere but yes i do express my concerns so guess she chickened out in telling me ..
    On some level I think she thought what am I doing saying yes . so many things can screw up ..but i admire her sharing nature with his Dad ..says alot of trust there ..

73. Star48
    Oh holly molly Ballistic material 5km
    wow ..The Photos say it all .
    There is a ton of ash ..
    she is on the up and up cant c her settling any time soon ..quakes may start also ..
    26 Volcanos its fired up down there .
    law of averages one of them will make a scene ..
    sending live and light to mother earth ..
    Thanks for link ..
    blessings

74. Wow thanks for the update Star48. It says possible lahar flows in coming days also. I’d not wanting to be living next to that volcano. Sending prayers for those affected and living in close proximity. Blessings

75. star 48
    I think ..is what your saying ?..its not always water? or they do know what caused it as in Tectonics ..and they are not willing tobsay ..or is it poor road constuction in the first place ..
    What are you thoughts Star? ..
    blessings 😊

• Rhona,
      My thoughts are Definately —tectonic…
      no water, or pipes…bursting on record..
      Also the have been cases of the same thoughtout the region…(EG..Tracy..)
      Swarms of small EQ’s happened near Santa Barbara yesterday and continue…
      A circle of EQ ‘s keep manifesting.,.

76. Star 48 Jules 104
    Alaska is brewing something for sure the magma is on the move Aluesians are coming into play a little ..there has been a couple of moderate quakes ..

77. Star48 Jules 104
    wow Iceland check out my comment May 3rd 3.30 above on this thread ..
    must have had a whisper ..
    thanks for link
    blessings

78. Rhona, Star48. Sorry for slow replies. My life feels like a kitchen sink lately. Everything’s getting thrown into it. And my darn EQ/Tsunami app stopped showing anything but blank screen and the pop up notifications that dissappear right away, so I need to replace it with another one. That’s really annoying. What is going on with my planets? 🤔 Yikes. 😂🙏🏻 I saw a 6.6 mag at first Star48. But either way a lot going on and an uptick in activity all over and the volcanos too. Rhona yes Iceland I think you got it right on the magma chamber! 😉 I will try and watch a Dutch update soon and see what he says. Oh which reminds me. Dutch has been saying that there has been a new plate boundary forming in South New Zealand. I think from Wellington down. I wonder if that has to do with the record EQs. 🤔🤓. Blessings You Two.

79. Rhona, Jules104,
    Had a slight shift( just a moment) “saw” big red dot on Vanuatu…
    I wanted you to be aware just in case..

80. Star48
    The red dot on Venuatu big oh no it sounds like future quake /tsunami ..that area has been brewing for bug changes for sometime ..
    Thanks for relaying your visual ..
    will pray and watch ..the Queenslamd Brisbane prediction with city under water maybe related to this ..If its big enough will affect East coast Aus
    Seems the nature spirits in Ireland have granted a few wishes for the return of the beach ..Great story … and wondrous phenominum
    As if its not cold enough in Britain …
    Yes we are going to see some unfortunate shifts in weather for humamity but mother.earth is balancing …
    😆 Thanks for all the news ..

81. Jules104, Rhona,
    Tunnel collapse..Hanford nuclear …storage facility..caused by earthquake swarm..

82. Holy moly Star48! Have you checked out any of the civil defense sites Dutch spoke about? I hope they are putting up radiation detection sites to monitor. I hope there is nothing that blows your way. That’s just crazy. I didn’t see it on the news yet but I didn’t watch too much. Has it been on the news?

83. Star48 Jules 104 re Hanford
    Oh my dear lord prayers and love and light the authorities are setting up the correct monitoring facilities. .and that all are kept safe ..
    Dutch got that one so right.
    payers and blessings

84. Star48, I wonder if you can look up other sites who are able to keep an eye out for any radiation leaks. Surely someone in your area has a detector. I will let you know if I come across and sites. If no radiation… well Thank God! Now people need to sit up and take notice of how little it takes before we are all in the crapper hole together. 😬😱💩 Ugh.
    Stay safe Star48.

85. Star48, Rhona. Here’s the May Timecross Remote Viewing. The end is interesting. It’s about some sort environmental accident or something.

86. jules 104 Star 48
    singer just gave Sukiyaki again ..so Japan is Flagged. ..
    Thanks for Timecross link Jules..It sounds ominous ..not sure where it could be ..
    will listen again ..

87. Star48 hmmm they saying it seems it come from under the fault ..thats sus .. not convinced of their findings ..Peugeot sound is always a maybe …
    and given the slow slip that started again ..
    love and light to mother earth ..

88. star48 jules 104
    Central America
    6.1 at 102km deep
    El Salvador 6.2m at 10km deep
    Indonesia 4.7m at 129 deep

89. Star48, Rhona. I wasn’t convinced of their findings either. I really will find anything they say hard to believe anymore. Especially the head person this article names. Too much exposed. And I don’t think the slow slip has ended yet like they had said previously. So whats that mean? 😬 I’m wondering about all of it ending with a much larger EQ along the Coast somewhere. Maybe that North California, San Jose EQ prediction? Thanks for all of the updates you two. 🤗

90. Rhona, Star48. Do you think Mothers Day could be the “on or near the sacred holiday” 8/30/14 prediction? I looked it up earlier and found this Sacred Feminism article.
    Also noticed my symbol was coming up red and my sign in was coming automatically a .con and not .com with an M. Weird. I changed it.

• Jules104, Rhona,
      Sacred Holiday…means…to me
      911 or Memorial Day? Or a Religious Holiday…Christmas..etc..Easter..
      Not sure where to put 4th of July….
      Not Father’s Day , Mothers Day, Martin Luther, Presidents Day,,,etc…

Side note …the World wide Hack is unprecedented ….tomorrow is going to be horrendous….apparently..Israel is the only country that had no major damage..due to its religious practices…
      So hold on to your socks..
      ( e.g. Apparently. 29,000 companies in China were affected…)

• Star48, I agree on holidays. Was just a bit of a thought. So I heard the hack was stopped but you are saying that’s not true? So what to do? Anything we should do tomorrow to protect our pc?

• Jules104,Rhona,
        I believe that more infected pc’s and company servers will be found tomorrow…
        That were previously infected..yet not discovered..
        We will have to wait and see..

91. jules
    Your sign in one is weird watch that one ..
    something may be amiss ..
    There has been word of scammers coming in on the back of freinds or relatives emails
    they look like they are from a friend etc and look legitimate till you open them .

they have a hhhhhhhhhhh type address at the top so dont open . delete instead ..

I had a look at the prediction ..Sacred Holiday ..
    by weeks end is a clue to a Sunday ..
    Maybe your onto something ..will send love and light to Boston . anyway wont hurt ..
    Thanks for thinking on that one .
    Blessings ..

92. Wow the Camp Fleugri Super Volcano would be more devastating than Vesuvius, and affect 360,000 people. I’m not so sure I’d be comfortable living within that crater area. 😳 Thanks for the article Star48. That’s amazing.

93. Star 48
    Thanks for all these links
    The Capri Flegrei Volcano in Italy ..oh wow will be keeping a watch there for those poir people in its way

The link for computer fix is handy to have and pass on .

The earth magnetic article is always interesting and informative ..we will see what happens could be we will or are in a sort of shift ..maybe she has settled into where she is happy to stay ..with evolution and all. .that may have been part of our birthing pains as a planet ..hope so ..

Side note Yes Star coming along well ..
    Thank you for asking ..
    keep good thoughts ..have what i hope is final appointment on 18th may ..this Thursday …

94. Star 48 Jules 104
    Northern Sumatra
    4.4m at 222km deeep
    Its in an odd spot north East side of Island ..
    opposite to where they usually occur
    a watch

95. Star48 Jules 104
    Fiji 5.1m at 92km deep
    Tonga 4.4m at 172km deep
    looks like south pacific picking up a little. .

Jules..Yes Ca is swarming a bit ..I thought the same a little frequent tremoring ..a shudder almost ..

96. Star48
    Yes it could be Bird ref .. will keep eye on that one Farallon de Pajaros..
    Also I noticed Santa Barbera has has minor movement with low 2 and 1 then this one after them was 4.1m at 2.6km depth ..
    a watch ..
    Let us know if you get any more flashes for Tennessee
    blessings

97. Thanks for the update Star48. Well I was good for the last one but now I’m not sure anymore. Sheesh don’t people have anything better to do other than make life harder on everyone. 😏🙄 Well I sure hope they can figure it out and get a patch for this one too. Guess it’s a good thing that I don’t have a bunch of virtual money or a bunch of money period right? 😆

98. Star48
    Im with Jules ..this is infuriateing what a crazy mixed up world were living in ..
    crime will always find its victim unfortuneately …where oh where is the random acts of global kindness and benevolence going to surface ..
    Like some crazy multi billionaire radomly depositing money in on line accounts …
    Or grocery stores giving random multiple free years of groceries no strings attatched ..
    hmm Im sure there is a plethora of kind acts that could be viraled onto internet ..
    😊😀😁😉 Just putting it out there ..

99. Star48
    I do remember our comments and discussion over food terrorism ..
    Unthinkablw how he

would do this ..
    Thanks for articlw with tips ..lemon salt and apple cider vinegar soak for 15 min..

New zealand quake article interesting ..
    hope its later rather than sooner .

Kamchatka Peninsula volcano the northern region up there is certainly getting some magma movement including Aleutians .
    Bogoslof has been registering off and on
    murmering away …
    Thanks for all the updates ..

100. Star48 Jules 104

Argentina two deep ones
    several hundred miles apart one San Antonio de lis corbes 4.3m at 163km deep

La Punta 5.0m at 166km deep
    just north of Santiago ..

101. Thanks for all of the articles and info updates Star48 and Rhona. That certainly would be fairly easy to spray fresh produce with poison wouldn’t it? Why anyone would is beyond me. The only thing I can come up with is they must be mentally ill? Sheesh there’s a lot of that going around these days it seems. 😕
    There is also so much going on with the planet lately it must be a really interesting time for the geologist, seismologist, volcanologist and all of the other brainy scientists. I was reading an article yesterday about how the trees in the US are migrating West instead of toward the poles like they thought they would. I didn’t know they even did that but I guess they do in order to survive during climate changes. Here’s that link.

102. Jules 104 Star 48
    Jules great article about tree migration ..
    Im wondering now if the change in the sun’s position and magnetic pole shift has any thing to do with it too ?… plants draw energy from the earth so energy placement could have a bearing … Natural Intelligence demonstrated there . amazing ..
    So wven the Tree are moving West Jukes 😂😂😂

103. Rhona that’s hilarious. 😄 I know right? Natural intelligence at work for sure. I just find it amazing that the trees survival instincts kick in. Pretty neat.

104. jules
    ooo 5.9 at 521 wow one to watch ouch ..
    Philippines or myanmar area for shallower one
    maybe even Indonesia ..

105. Rhona, Star48. Latest Dutch update. Justwhat we figured. Warning for Philippines, West Pacific, South America may get hit again too and I’m only on minute 11:00. 😳

106. Jules 104 Star 48
    just picked up these two responses to Philippines deep quake I believe
    Bonan Philippines 5.0m at 101km
    Banda sea Indonesia 5.2m at 201
    More shallower ones to come ..probably
    Thanks for Dutch Jules having a listen now ..

107. Star 48 Jules 104
    fiji 4.4 m at536 deeeep.
    now that puts Indonesia smack bang between two deep quakes over 500km depth ..
    So maybe even Papua new Guinea as dutch said …

108. jules 104
    dont worry ..it took ages to show up on my phone ..nah now i look silly ..
    forget last comment but keep laughing 😂😂😂😂

109. Jules 104
    O.k. so N.Z is lining up with supermoon
    influence ..just wondering if these deep ones in Tonga and Fiji may add to that senario
    Thanks for link will keep watch

110. Rhona just saw your replies. Ha! I was like did I forget again? Oh no worries I’ve done the same thing before. Took forever to show up. Well seems to be lining up for something to occur right? But he’s been wrong before so…hm.
    Meanwhile found this article interesting. Permafrost melted and leaked into World Foodbank. Taking measures to avoid climate change. Hope it shows up.

111. Jules 104
    So sorry its not funny but is ..like mother nature threw one at them ..😊At least it was noticed and niw they are forwarned and taking measure to avoid more of the same ..Its just so woulnt you know it..we thought we had all bases covered ..
    Expect the unexpected with nature ..right …

112. Jules 104 Star 48
    some feeds are saying 500+ DEPTH ..
    Last link has it Bonin isle 4.3m at 457depth ..
    still deep and a watch ..

113. Star48 Jules 104
    Its not even on USGS feed ..now ok its not a huge quake but it is notable at that depth ..😕😯😐

114. Rhona I agree. Not funny but…😆😂 Just when they thought it couldn’t get much worse right? They just forgot one little thing…to factor in the ice melt due to climate change.😳🤔🙄
    Thanks for Japan update. Praying nothing bigger. 🙏🏻

115. Rhona I agree on Alaska. I noticed some EQs in the Seattle Puget Sound area also. I haven’t been keeping up with Dutch. I think I’ll take a look. Hawaii seems to be pretty active too. Maybe a volcanic eruption somewhere?

116. Star48
    I notice that only after I posted wronawe
    ..I think it happened when i accidently started typing in my email space instead of box and auto correct went nuts ..
    No no Alter ego ..😊Just me ..
    Lord help us all if Isis starts that caper ..
    oh no 😕😕😕😕really disturbing

117. Star48, Rhona. Alter ego. 😂 I hadn’t even noticed that typo. 🤔 The link on Isis is a bit worrying. I just thought about this old prediction about the return of Nazis. I assumed it had to do with the elections and Trump and the people surrounding or supporting him, but this article speaks directly to the old Nazi experiments on humans. It’s just so evil to me. Oh there’s that “evil” word I read in a recent prediction. What do you two think, could these be related?

118. Jules 104
    hi yes I think your onto it there ..it does reflect the prediction ….so much evil and it seems more to be unleashed ..praying not ..
    The London concert bombing is tragic targeting children as thats the main audience ..our poor children cant imagine what our lives were like I wish they could experience the same safety and freedom from fear we had ..Its all so pathetic and needless they can keep trying to affect us all but they will loose ..It will take time and perserverence but they will fade away ..
    blessing to humanity

119. I agree Rhona. They will lose and fade away. These terrorists are being squeezed and trying desperately to hold on but there’s too many of us light workers which they are up against. They will never win. Attacks like the Ariana Grande concert will only bring us closer together and make us stronger. Blessings

120. Jules 104 Star 48
    Kermadec Islw N.Z.
    4.8m at 220km deep
    Yep too many light workers the world is full of them all coming together and shining really bright.. Its our world too.
    why should they lay claim to it …
    They believe for every one of us they kill ..their family is blessed …no god i know says killing is a blessing to any one ..may our spirits rise and show them they are being mislead …we all fall under the conopy of human evolution its our beliefs that get scrambled ..if it were meant to be as they want evolutionary progression would have given them a hand ..not so …one day the darkness will resind .pop..off it goes poof nothing more than a trail of smoke for the winds of change to blow away ….

121. Rhona thanks for those EQ updates. The last dutchsinse I watched he was talking about that area and expecting more sort of like that conveyor belt he’s spoken of before. These are still pretty deep though. Hm. Oh I remember he talked about the summer and winter solstices and how there are usually large damaging EQs during those times. So in June I think it is. I will see if I can figure out which one I watched. The 22nd I think. Here’s that link.

122. Rhona thanks for those EQ updates. The last dutchsinse I watched he was talking about that area and expecting more sort of like that conveyor belt he’s spoken of before. These are still pretty deep though. Hm. Oh I remember he talked about the summer and winter solstices and how there are usually large damaging EQs during those times. So in June I think it is. I will see if I can figure out which one I watched. The 22nd I think. Here’s that link.

123. Jules 104
    Thanks for Dutch just had a listen ..
    o.k. so up northern Sumatra now is a watch Aceh is always on my mind when it goes up around there ..all of west Pacific as we expected ..and the Gourda Escarpment ..
    slow slip 609km watch rather than 20okm
    wow ..
    Be safe keep watch thinking of you around NWP ..
    blessings

124. Rhona, Star48. Just noticed there was a 2.6 basically at the Grand Canyon. 13km away on the edge. Never seen that before. Edge of the craton maybe? And yes I saw that Gorda Escarpment/ Juan de Fuca area for a watch Rhona. Just great. 😳😒 keeping my tennies close. 😂🏃🏼‍♀️ Noticed Solomon Islands area had a 5.8 EQ but looks like no tsunami. Just a lot going on around the Pacific.

125. Star48
    ah ha now that makes absolute sense ..
    The slab probably is the answer to theses deep quakes around Fiji Tonga And Australia ..
    If there are others it sheds light on quakes in unusual places ..Puts a new slant on intraplate tectonics ..
    Cool you found the articlw Thanks ..
    blessings

126. Star48 thanks for the link, that is so amazing! It said they may be able to reconstruct how the plates were a million year ago also. But wow how interesting being able to see how it all comes together like that. I wonder if that is part of how lidar works. Wait I just read lidar is for mapping the surface of the earth. But looks pretty similar. And yes like Rhona said…explains a lot of maybe what’s going on around Fiji/Australia area. Science is so cool. 🤓

127. That’s just great Star48. 😂 The miniature plate is the single most geophysical threat to the US? Of course it is. 😬 No I’m being facisous. Hahaha. 😆 Really that’s great they are studying that area. There’s so much we don’t know about our planet and the areas under our vast oceans it’s about time we figured it out right? Meanwhile praying for a peaceful planet and calm waters. 🙏🏻 Thanks for the link. I hope you have a great Memorial Day Holiday Weekend. 🎉😎🍔🌭⛱🎡

128. Star48 Jules 104
    saw these two for Venuatu
    at opposite sides of Island .
    5.om at 502km
    5.1m at 87..
    intersesting shift ..
    a watch

129. Star48, Rhona thanks for update. I was even thinking Bogoslof Volcano. Recent eruption color code red. I hope it’s relieving some pressure. Dutch saying slow slip still ongoing. Think I’m right near watch area. Hopefully nothing much will come of that but… here’s last nights update.

130. Jules 104
    oh dear you are right on the watch point ..no need to say be vigilant. .because you are ..sending love and light to ease the pressure and mag of quake Dutch expects ..take good care …
    Eric hasnt mentioned anything for up your way so im hopeful …
    Japan i see is a watch too …
    Thanks for link ..
    hugs 😊

131. Star 48
    Thanks for the updates ..
    Yes atleast there was no tsunami warning ..
    though reports said it was quite strong There was a deeper ine of 100km depth also same area ..but it may be a misprint on feed as alk I could find on other feeds was 45km depth and the 10km depth of the 6.6
    6.9 on some feeds
    Yes Alaska Volcanic action has been stepping up ..I expect more like you do ..
    blessings

132. Star48, Rhona. Thanks for the links. I meant to comment on that’s iceberg earlier Star. That is crazy…size of Delaware.😳 I think this is just going to keep happening like what the article says. Guess we should get ready for sea level rise of ten feet right? Where’s my kayak? 😧 What I want to know is where does that iceberg float off to? Yikes!
    Rhona that’s pretty deep for Korea EQ. Hm. I haven’t been keeping track with Dutch as much as I’d like too. I keep falling asleep when I’m listening to his updates in pm. 😵😴 I have noticed he keeps warning for a large EQ off the Coast of Oregon, two really at this point. Again, kayaks! 😬🙏🏻 I’m sort of feeling like I don’t want to watch it anymore at this point. 😱 Hope he’s wrong. 🙏🏻🌟 My planets need rearranging for the better 🙄😕. Soon I hope 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Blessings You Two

133. Jules 104
    Yeah saw that ..We did see it coming ..hey ..
    but at least no tsunami ..
    wouldnt be surprised with more to come ..

134. Jules 104 Star 48
    Nearly forgot ..I reciev3d a Japan Flag this morning early from singer ..
    so watch

135. Jules 104 Star 48
    picked up this Papua new Guinea one
    not on all feeds too deep i guess
    6.1m at 200km depth
    and
    Bolivia 4.3m at 261 deep

136. Jules 104 Star 48
    I now know why i couldnr sleep till 4am this morning ..
    The second London Bridge attack
    I just discovered I googled time in London now in the early hours this morning ..I have no real recollection of doing so ..
    but its on my browser history ..
    I did dream of Edward scissors Hand ..just the scissors part ..
    Bless London Lord
    prayers for all .
    here is article Im sure you have read already

137. jules 104 Star 48
    I have just learned some witnesses said the Knives were 12inches long they were weilding to kill ..
    It must have been precog for me .
    Hopefully light and energy helped a little ..maybe all too little but a little ..
    blessings you two

138. Jules 104
    Yeah I must have been in tune as Im thinking of my daughter inlaw going over there in July ..Im sure she will be fine ..
    She has a friend over there ..they are both nurses .. I was actually on the Bridge in the dream ..but as i said I dont recall googling time in London on waking in early hrs ..must have been in spiritual contact state ..
    She is fine she was home sleeping ..
    I remember asking what does edward scissors hands symbolise and drifted off to sleep after drop in vision There was no emotion of scissors and thats when i dreamed of being on bridge .
    There was no emotion attached and I didnt learn of it till mid morning ..
    So I must have had almost real time vision of what was going on as we are 6 hours ahead of London
    Hmm I will just go with the flow ..
    This used to happen years ago ..so its not new for me ..
    I saw 9/11 a month before ..many people did actually ..collective conciousness …
    blessings

139. Rhona that’s really amazing. I’m glad there was no emotions involved and you were able to just go with the flow. That’s sort of weird you had googled the time in London and you can’t remember doing it. Did you say something about that having to do with the clock and the hands on times of 6 and 4 or am I imagining that? Hm. Well let us know if you have anymore strange happenings. Blessings to You

140. Jules 104 Star 48
    another round of deep ones
    Papua new Guinea. .4.5m ….445km

Canada 2.8m…226km
    3.1m…243km

Alaska. 4.6m…218km

Fiji. 4.4m…458km

Okhostk 4.2m…554km ..this one is north of Japan so may resound on noth island Japan ..or the ocean off the coast

• Rhona,Jules104,
      I understand your notice…
      That is a lot of deep activity…so large shallow ones coming…
      This fits in with the amount Sunspots …

141. Thanks Rhona. Keeping watch. Going to see what Dutch said last update and will get back. The last one I saw he was thinking the slow slip may be ending which would follow by a larger quake somewhere.

142. Thanks for the interesting links Star48. So that was a Super Bolide Fireball? Brighter than the moon I think they said. Glad it burnt up on entry.
    Oh my another bird island. Well it’s good to know. The big rubber duck was here in Oregon this last weekend. 😳 😄

143. Star 48
    Loved the footage of fire ball ..it was quite a sight i imagine…live
    Yeas could be another bird island contender
    and jules your rubber duckies oh my hope its not a portend for thatovement off your coast .
    not feeling it is ..😊😊😊

144. Rhona you are right. The closest I see would be Hawaii. I wonder what’s up with that right? Also 4.7, 544 km depth Lambasa Fiji. Do you think it’s connected at all?

145. jules 104
    funny you should mention that .even though it sems it wouldnt be ..it feels it is ..
    .Theres a whole heap of connecting ridges ..
    all the way up to there ..

146. jules yes it most certainly can..
    tranfer over from Japan and according to my recollection of Dutch’s science on it ..

147. Rhona, Star48. Dutch is starting a 4:00 pm update every day instead of 10:00 pm now. Here’s a quick mention for the 5.3 Hawaii Volcano EQ today. Mentions the N Pacific quake from yesterday. Said it started out as a 5.4 then downgraded to 4.8. Here’s that link.

148. Jules104
    Thanks I just had a quick look at his 4.00pm
    will finish later ..
    yep Hawaii is the talk of the town at the moment ..like he said maybe some volcanic actiin later ..
    hope all is well with you and star 48
    blessing you two

149. Rhona haha I was about to add that 4 pm along with his short update later. I’ll go ahead and add in case Star48 wants a look see. Thought the equinoxal tilt interesting. Second short update speaks on the uptic in volcano activity also. Blessings.

150. Rhona, Star48 there are a lot of mid 5 EQs going around the globe. Some just seem to be in areas that don’t get hit too often. Pacific Antarctic Ridge, Greenland Sea, then Mid Atlantic Ridge, Solomon Islands. It’s just odd to me. I’d say something’s about to snap somewhere.

151. Rhona, Star48. This ones good. And if you go to minute 29 he talks about the EQ off the coast of Equador last night, 4.7 and get this…750 km depth! Wow that’s deep. USGS didn’t report. He got it off EMSC seismologist page. Maybe a larger shallow EQ coming?

152. Jules 104
    just finished watching Dutch ..
    O.K. Idaho ..Colorado …Wyoming. .
    What i thought interesting is sweeping up to wrst Virginia ..I thought o.k. I remember
    singer long range West Virginia ..hmm that area is a watch then ..
    and Jules the warnings for slow slip 7.7 off Oregon . still a watch ..
    Then Papua new Guinea could be the threat to Aust ..
    well mother earth is going to keep us guessi g. ..
    Hawaii and Ecuador is linked in my feelings about it …a real risk of something east Pacific between theses spots ..we will see ..
    Hopefully you wont feel ..
    hugs to you and Star48
    Keep shining you two ..

153. Rhona I was thinking the same about the PNG. That Ecuador/Peru off the coast EQ of 750 km deep is off the charts. That’s really deep. Wondering what that means really. Where is that triple junction over there? I need to check. 🤔
    I remember you mentioning the WV a while back. Will keep a watch for that.

154. correction
    Geo science Aust has it at 200klm
    usgs 134 ..i thought whaat usgs is higher nah cant be and wasnt ..lol😉

155. Rhona, Jules104,
    Indonesia had a deep one too. 4.8 mag..416k deep..

Side note..Georgia quake….there has been lots of activity past few weeks,,Tenn,Ohio,Ark,etc…(New Madrid) (CA) (Indonesia )that super deep mag in the 7’s…Eucador/Peru…

Every watch area is in flux….seems as if the earth us restless.. I am anticipating…Great EQ…
    To take the edge off I am watching..San Andras movie…takes the edge off my nervousness…LOL

156. Lots of good info you two. Yes seems so much activity all over the world will eventually cause a large quake somewhere. I’m not sure how that movie takes the edge off Star48 😂 Hahaha

157. Star48
    so funny ..its like yeah im watching something thats total exageration we should be right …hahaha .

158. Star 48
    Taurid hey
    ..name fits …well heres hoping nothing so perilous happens …
    between heaven and earth its soooo busy..
    I mean like what do ya do? ….
    seriously …just dont be in wrong place at wrong time …
    😨😲😱

• Jules104,
      There was the 4.8 off Port Hardy (Canada) last week and than New Madrid…active,
      northern CA…active…There was a 3.3 near Mt Shasta…. Now Yellowstone unrest..
      yes I agree something unstable…
      Posted both EQ on Cascadia site…not sure ar what depth….

159. Jules104,Rhona,
    Small update on swarm…
    4 EQ’s above 2.6 mag and
    2 at 2.1. At west Yellowstone,Montana.

160. Star48
    Thank you for updates Popocatpeti mentioned as well
    Copahue yes with all the tremors around there makes sense..
    Sinabung keeps promising action.
    here hoping she is just releiving some pressure ..thank goodness those safety valves are in place so long as the oressure cooker doesnt blow ..

161. Star48, Rhona. A lot going on. I Noticed Alaska, Argentina, Guatemala deep ones. A lot in Alaska, Bogoslof moved to red again. The deepest is Chichi Shima, Japan. 4.6, 435 km depth. The Lambasa Fiji I think is the same you added Rhona. 4.8, 576 km depth, but I’m not sure. Also more from Yellowstone area.

• Jules104,
      2 more over 2.6 at Yellowstone….still unsettled..
      2—2.6 and 2.9 at Mammoth Mountain..( long valley caldera)monitoring.,

• Rhona, I put it on 5-31-17 thread..,
      I think related to Latin American reference..( listed in comment)
      Not the South America ref…still coming..(according to spirit)

162. Jules 104 Star 48
    dire t message from singer
    Happy Talk ..
    so thats Sth Pacific or Japan ..
    im thinking sth Pacific ..
    maybe that tsunami warning for Aus is about to happen ..
    spirit gave about 18th
    singer usually informs about 3 to 4 days out .
    So a watch warning now i believe ..

163. Jules 104
    There was also a 6.4m at Kermadec 39km deep …
    😆 not sure if thats the south Pacific warning ..im feeling its going to be a higher mag …as i have been concerned for Brisbane so singer would know I would want heads up ..
    Thanks for posting though ..

164. Jules 104 Star 48
    I believe yhe malware myst be from recent ads Erics site has ..If its the post reply hit
    it might make sense why i was gettingvtroll messages for while ..iirs stopped now and when it did come through it went straight to spam ..
    cleaned it up with malwaer cleaner ..
    I hope Eric and it people find it as it would be a shame to hav3 to start all over again

165. Rhona, Star48. I agree. Hopefully they can get it sorted out. Here’s a short Dutch. There was a 4.5 inside the Yellowstone Park. With three others but a bit smaller.

166. Rhona, Jules104,
    Corrections the number 30 is from the 12 thru the 15. Th..
    The biggest activity since 2014,,
    Excerpt..
    The University of Utah Seismograph Stations reports that a light earthquake of magnitude 4.5 occurred at 06:48 PM on June 15, 2017 (MDT).The epicenter of the shock was located in Yellowstone National Park, eight miles north-northeast of the town of West Yellowstone, Montana.The earthquake was reported felt in the towns of West Yellowstone and Gardiner, Montana, in Yellowstone National Park, and elsewhere in the surrounding region.Today’s earthquake is part of an energetic sequence of earthquakes in the same area that began on June 12.This sequence has included approximately thirty earthquakes of magnitude 2 and larger and four earthquakes of magnitude 3 and larger, including today’s magnitude 4.5 event. Today’s earthquake is the largest earthquake to occur in Yellowstone National Park since March 30, 2014, when a magnitude 4.8 event occurred 18 miles to the east, near Norris Geyser Basin.

• Star48, just thought I’d mention. I’d not be taking any back country hikes to include hot springs bathing right now. 😉 Do you remember hearing about the guy and his dog in Idaho who jumped into their usual swimming hole during another period of uptick at Yellowstone? Ay yi yi! 😳😑

167. Oh great it went. Have you watched dutchsinse updates lately? He’s calling for a large EQ off the Oregon Coast on the Juan de Fuca. The slow slip is still going on though the scientist said it stopped a while back. According to Dutch once it does stop then that will be when we get the larger EQ. It’s been going in a pattern of swarms…(North)Wash/Vancouver, (South) North CA, (Central) Oregon…it’s been doing this over and over again. He’s kept track but I can’t remember the total amount. He’s said in the past that West Yellowstone gets hit before N CA, S Oregon, which I’ve observed the same. The North American plate is under pressure getting pushed I think. This all brings to mind “where the bird sits” again. Well I was looking up Bodego and Bodega Bay Area in N CA comes up and that’s where they filmed “The Birds” movie. And then you have the UO who’s mascot is the Donald Duck figure. Actually we’re granted the rights but gave them up later. There is a huge statue on campus of the Donald Duck figure. But anyway, what do you think? I’m thinking Yellowstone is swarming due to the push from the west. Hopefully no other volcanos will go here on the West Coast. I’m thinking not.

168. Eric.. jules 104 Star 48
    well im.back as Rhona2…here is hoping all is going reasonable for you all especially you Eric ..
    blessings

• Hi Rhona. Glad you are on. The site looks a bit different. I’m trying to figure out navigation from my iPhone. I’m not seeing the whole site page anymore with info at top. Hm maybe just me I’m not sure. Just glad it’s back. 🙏🏻😁 Great job to You Eric. Hope you are getting some rest after having to deal with everything. Thank You for that. Blessings All

169. Rhona, Jules104,
    Swarm still happening at Yellowstone..
    Colorado. 3.9 mag.
    Side note….
    Now on site..
    .interesting change on search bar..no dates —listed…

• I’ve been watching that also Star48. Yes I’m seeing a whole different set up for the site page. Trying to figure it out. Oh wait I see a search area below this. Hope you find it Star48

• Jules104,rhona2
        I meant…I had found the search bar….
        I put in a key word to find the “right” thread..
        When the search showed the different posts…it did not show the dates they where posted…
        Did you notice that?

Rhona you will never be number 2…LOL.. To me you will always be Rhona….!😬

• Star48, I haven’t gotten that far yet. I bet it’s still a work in progress? And I agree…Rhona never a number 2. 😉😊 Hey Fiji 6.1, 518 km depth I think it is. Hm.

170. hi guys this is aweful for me Im happy for everyone else but sad for me ..it all ends up in one or two word sentences down side of page ..words sometines run into the blue ..cant do fit to page ..doesnt respond ..too much hard work ..
    I will keep trying to be involved but its a challenge

• Rhona2,
      Any chance you can get iPad? Use wifi only? Just some suggestions…
      My iPhone reads website okay…
      I will send you emails of my comments until gets straightened out?
      Don’t get frustrated……

• Star48 I’m only using wifi but same as Rhonas. Seems difficult to read.
        Is your page reading the same as it was? Mine is all down one side of page it seems. I haven’t done anything different. It’s readable just not as user friendly on iPhone.

• Jules104,Rhona2
        iPhone…shows World Predictions
        Than Menu

If I read it horizontally…I can read the entire post..
        First line —We are back up and running!The problem is gone.With the new

Holding it lengthwise there is a strip
        Eg first line
        We are up and running! The
        Second line
        Problem is gone.With the new
        Third line
        Changes we added a feature we…
        And So on
        Does that help?

171. Star 48
    yes Thank you ..
    but I would have to go out and buy an ipad ..and we dont have broadband or WiFi. .yep dinos. .. I would like to .
    😊😆 again thank you for suggestion ..

172. Star 48
    your brilliant yes that works can read all of it if I turn phone to screen rotation. .better ..much better …still a pain ..but good ..

173. Star48 Jules 104
    my keypad takes up 3quaters of screen lol 😂 .
    did you two pick up Fiji 6hrs ago
    6.1m at 527 depth …

174. jules 104
    yes even though Eric said cyclone flooding not happening. .I wonder about tsunami warning still standing ..

175. Star48 Jules 104
    just saw your Rhona2 comments ..
    Thanks you two that’s heart warming .blessings and have a great day ahead when you wake to your Sunday .

176. Star 48 Jules 104
    is there a reply box missing under each comment ..
    I know we go to end of blog but is it missing from each comment ..yes ?

177. hey you two forget that last comment
    found a tiny blue reply written ..oh im so blind ..it is the phone not winging about site ..
    o.k. i will get us3d to navigating

178. Rhona, I’m still figuring it all out too. Oh my my. 😆 Just saw EQ Indonesia 5.1 259 km depth. Today is Fathers Day in the US. Does Australia have that around this time also?

• Jules 104 Star 48
      yay my phone is producing full page
      fit to page site …
      Its back to normal ..
      so goood 😊😁😁blessings

179. star48 jules 104

Spoke too soon reverted back to full site and previous layout ..
    oh dear …oh well maybe will be normal again soon ..

• Star48 Jules 104
      Got it …played around a little and there is a View mobile site in red down bottom of page ..it was hidden with a bar over top ..I couldnt see it then it appeared so i clicked and yes now on old mobile format ..
      Just dont click view full site or goes back to unfriendly to mobile viewing ..
      Glad I found it phew ..😀😀😃😃😉

• Star 48 Jules 104
        Im thinking this thread is getting long ..
        I thought maybe Indonesia Earthquake ..
        31st may 17 …only has 5 comments ..
        or do you think further back if there is one you two see let us know ..
        blessings

• I thought the same thing almost at the same time…
        Okay with me …see you at Indonesian EQ thread….