Chile Earthquake

Is this the prediction? Please pray for safety of those in Chile. I am sorry for posting this on the Holidays.

In other news we are watching the news on the Russian plane intently, as if might be about Predictions 1-5-16

Predictions 3-29-16    I had a visual I was walking on a beach at night, the ocean was moving quickly onto the beach.
“Tsunami!”
“South America.. rubber band snaps”
Where Spirit?

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions, psychic world events, psychic world predictions, World Predictions, world predictions 2016 and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Chile Earthquake

1. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,

21,000 homes lost electricity in resort area..

2. jules104 says:

Praying for those people affected by the earthquake in Chili.
    Also, these old predictions for the bridge attack reference an airplane and 90 plus tragedies. I feel there are a lot of clues in these old predictions of yours Eric. In one the Spirits are pointing to 17, then 31. I can try and find that again. Is the bridge attack prediction named prediction #17? Could it be saying Prediction 17 on the 31st? Also a play on the words or numbers 9/11 Spirit mentioned. While discussing the Golden Gate Bridge, I realized that it has two towers (Twin Towers). I don’t have my PC available and so a bit harder from my iPhone to research but I’ll try to look more. I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season.

3. Francine says:

The prediction about George in the UK might be George Michael. News reports that he has died.

4. Carolyn says:

Eric, the George who passed is George Michael, who died today. Perhaps this is the George the Spirits were referring to?

5. Observer227 says:

Praying for those in Chile. Thankfully, seems this one’s relatively tame compared to previous earthquakes of this magnitude.

Who wants to follow up with the Manhattan info I released yesterday? I’m 95 percent certain what I described will happen if nothing’s done. I’ll submit an anonymous tip. Others should submit tips about the same scenario I described, although it should be in your own words. Spamming a government agency with the exact same post warning of an imminent terrorist attack’s obviously NOT a good idea!

Therefore, I’ll send my tip asap. Two others AT MAX should send one tip each with similar information.

• Tot says:

What was the Manhatten info?

• Observer227 says:

It’s in the replies of Eric’s last post from December 23rd. Refer to it for further details.

In summary: A terrorist attack on two churches, both in NYC (specifically Manhattan), will occur around New Year’s Day. It will involve powerful explosives. A very important political figure (likely Trump) will fall victim to the terrorist’s operation. The two churches are named “St. Francis of Assisi” and “All Angels Church”.

6. Francine says:

Within the last 2 or 3 days I have counted at least 4 incidents of unauthorized people on the NYC train tracks or tunnel catwalks..three in the subway and one was struck by an LIRR train on those tracks. It seems like there are more frequent incidents arising of “unauthorizeds” and I am growing concerned.

7. mariakaos says:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJhB-z5r8bk Such a loss to the world and a beautiful gain for heaven. The red army choir.

• Rhona says:

Mariakaos
      Thank you very much for posting ..
      Beautiful voices joining the heavenly chior .
      prayers and peace to their families at this time ..
      blessings