Florida Storm Predictions

These predictions below are starting. Two of the three have arrived.  The Spirits in the past have referred to three major storms back to back, the first in Louisiana the Second in northern Florida and a third storm that will be historical is expected to strike mid to lower Florida.  As they said: “In October Florida will be hit with a large devastating Hurricane, the flooding will be deep and far-reaching.” There are several old predictions that discuss this massive hurricane. The one consistent message is that the inland areas will not be safe, the tide will reach areas that are unexpected. We need to confirm the October time frame.

The predictions warning us about the surge of gulf storms:

Notes on 6-19-15   I had a visual I was standing in marsh land looking out towards the ocean and a massive storm was approaching. “The gulf is forming its nightmares”

We have two different predictions about the Gulf, the Louisiana flooding expected to hit the shoreline and New Orleans in the worse way, and the other is a Hurricane or Tropical storm that strikes north Florida. They specifically mention Jacksonville.  The visual implies that one of these predictions are looming.

Predictions 8-14-16  “Three major storms will strike the Gulf, the third will be unimaginably horrible.”

Predictions on 11-16-15  J A C K S O N was spelled out, then a voice said ’10 minutes’ (10 days)
I had a visual of a massive tide hitting a beach front.
This is a reminder that this older prediction is about to happen.
Notes on 6-10-15
I had a visual of a hurricane,  it lashed against a land mass, then the visual switched to show massive rain and wind.: Hurricane? I had a visual I was standing in the middle of a city, the spirits told me that the real threat of this storm was any location near the shoreline. The rain raged down with a massive wind. I found myself walking into a café for shelter. I asked a young man eating a pastry
Where am I? What city is this?
The hurricane did not last long, as quickly as it moved in, it moved out.
Spirit when?.. ’31’

44 thoughts on “Florida Storm Predictions

1. When I was living in Florida the government employee who handles treated water said the hurricanes tropical storms are welcomed as they flush the crap and bacteria out.

2. Hi Eric, I have to admit this one makes me a little nervous as I live in Florida. The spirits have been warning of this one for a few years now and I have been paying close attention.

3. Eric and SWC, just my 2 cents but the 11/16/15 prediction states 10 minutes…, could that mean 10 months instead (or just a week or so under)? Nothing is precise, especially weather. When Hurricane Charlie (2004) hit Punta Gorda on the west coast, it traveled across the state and exited at Daytona Beach. The tornadoes hit hard on the east coast as it was leaving. Jacksonville, is on the east coast as well and TD 9 is hitting from the west and the TDs and TSs can spawn a lot of tornadoes plus we are already preparing for quite a bit of flooding across the state. From the 6/10/2015 prediction for the hurricane, it would be 1 year, 3 months (31?) up to the date 10/09/2016 (the devastating hurricane)and in the case of the Mexico storm, “spirit” actually pointed to when the storm started which gave some extra time to get the word out once it was clear where it was going. Eric posted 4 times in 2013 about the Florida storms 9/9, 9/29, 10/18 & 10/19…pretty much the same time frame 3 years later. IDK but everything to me is pointing to the next 2 months. 3 major storms, Louisiana flood, Jacksonville TS and Florida devastating hurricane…right in order. Anyway, just food for thought.

• Hi Star, it’s a real soaker so far and high tide just hit. School has been called off for tomorrow which is good since I’d probably have to drop the kids off with the canoe. Strange thing though I think Jules and Rhona will get a kick out of this, again the song Sea Legs just came on.

• Hi Luna tic. Yes I believe you have received a message. lol. Wow lots of rain etc. Stay safe there and be extra cautious when it comes to all things water! It sounds like it’s going to get rough there in Florida for a bit. I’m glad they called off school. Smart move on their part. I have family over in Lake Mary, hopefully they won’t get to much flooding. Blessings & Prayers Your Way.

• Luna tic Sea Legs …love it ..letting you know for sure your being watched ..😊…You and all in Florida and delta areas as well are in my thoughts and prayers ..glad kids are with you ..stay safe be intuitive as you are Im seriously tracking this storm ..
        Safe keeping to you and yours x

4. eric can you ask for more details on this third hurricane? is the massive hurricane, cat 5, or does this mean more areas flooded? in the twenty four years, that I lived here, population has doubled. also, couldn’t this happen in September, late September? thank you as always and for all of you, that work together, in order to make positive changes happen……………

• Eric, is this hurricane part of this prediction?

I know the map in this prediction highlights many counties from Southwest and Central Florida. My daughter and her friends are at UCF in Orlando (Central Florida). Just UCF alone has over 60,000 students enrolled and Valencia College also in Orlando has over 42,000. Orlando never gets a direct hit except for Hurricane Charley in 2004 and before that in 1960. Apartment buildings, homes, etc for the most part don’t have pre-made hurricane shutters installed on doors and windows like we do here in South Florida.

Thank you.

5. Eric, SWC,
    Have do you guys have any more insight about the attacks that could occur this month? I feel like there isn’t enough focus on this right now. It’s already September 1st.

• We plan to revert back to it in about a week, the hope is to ask spirit for guidance on altering this horror. How do we best change the future while keeping ourselves safe.

• Thanks. Sorry for my frustration. I just can’t shake the feeling that something big is about to happen.

6. “Jacksonville Florida.. looks like the storms are back, the break is over. ” the young man replied.
    It has been 11 years since a hurricane has hit Florida, Wilma in 2005. Yep, the storms are back, the break is over!!