Predictions 5-16-18

“In 3 minutes”

Written big and bold. This presents the 18th, 19th, which mirrors the Tsunami?? Or are they talking about another prediction? Spirit keeps going back and forth from the Tsunami prediction and the California earthquake.

Predictions 4-11-18   Tsunami?

I had a visual of a marked spot in the middle of the Ocean. You could see central Australia to the left. “This is really bad.. the damage beyond extensive.”

Spirit wrote the word AU

When? “In about 4 weeks”

“Eric we need to focus on what’s coming now.”

Spirit showed a date 23. (Is that the Tsunami or another message?)

This is the Tsunami they keep bringing up. This most likely has ties to this old prediction that never happened:

Prediction: Australia Flood I had a visual of an entire city under a layer of water, trees brought down, houses damaged, raging water pushing away everything in its path.

“Australia.. Brisbane hit hard”

“Brisbane.. 18

Terrorism is back! One after another: I had a visual of Moscow. Spirit is pointing to Russia as one of the locations.

I had a visual of a Spider crawling on someone’s face, then another crawling. “Terrorism is making its resurgence.

In 15 to 20 minutes. That’s points to the 31st – 2nd.

I had a visual of one massive fire or explosion: Iraq-Iran

I had a visual of a hurricane or Typhoon forming.

“The prison is lying.. their treatment of those in prison is egregious.. yet covered up.”

27 thoughts on “Predictions 5-16-18

1. My son is working in Malaysia at the moment. I’m going to warn him , but should I be worried ? Well I am anyway , but do you think malaysia will be hit ? Thanks.

2. Cascadia fault rupture could fulfill the West Coast vision and it could produce a tsunami. Have no idea of whether the water would flow east or west. If it flows west, that would be in the direction of Asia. If east, you have destruction of some unknown magnitude. Cascadia is due west of Heywood and San Andreas fault lines and is north to south from Vancouver down into CA.

3. Wow Tim, that would kind of match what someone was saying about a prediction in that the spirits said “deep under water it has occurred and will rise”. Sorry not a direct quote, but similar. It was a comment below the most recent earthquake prediction.

4. Eric,there has been some sites talking about a part of the island of Hawaii can break off along the volcano which can generate a huge tsunami along the coast which will wake the san Andrea’s fault. Also scientist that I follow on YouTube like Ben Davidson and Alex Backman they mentioned the coming of a big quake mostly generated by the sun and planet alignments coming up. Yesterday apparently we had a asteroid come way too close to earth glad our magnetic field didn’t attract it in. I love reading Eric’s predictions and following all this with scientist it all makes sense, Eric your gift is amazing and although there’s so much going on we all come together here to spread the message.

• Thank you, I know I am asking a lot to spread these messages, there are so many people who aren’t open to this work. however I can’t help but think of all the people we could help.

5. Eric SWC
    It seems if cental Australia was to the left as if looking at a world map perspective .
    It would be the East Coast of Australia .that is affected ..
    Was it like a map Eric ? or if looking at Australia from a visual perspective from north looking South and slightly west or west infact
    Then Central Australia would be to the left .
    Like if you were in Sumatra or some other westerly part of Indonesia ….looking south to Australua it would be left..

• Rhona great minds think a like comes to mind here. I had the same thought. My reasoning was because yesterday they had a few large quakes of the east coast of Africa….and that is the Indian Ocean, where a tsunami has come up before in one of Eric’s predictions.
      Alternatively, the heavy earthquake and volcanic activity in the Southern Pacific would be what would cause a tsunami along Australia’s east coast.
      In one of my predictions I had an island community being completely wiped out and that would definitely cause a major tsunami up here on the Qld coast line. The Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Tonga, even Fiji are all experiencing heavy shakes currently. Any one of those islands could be easily flattened.
      Also interesting that Eric specified Brisbane for the tsunami. If the tsunami came directly from the east, then it would also hit all of the east coast down as far as Newcastle and possibly Sydney. But if the tsunami was to be coming down from the NNE to the NE, then it is highly unlikely it would do damage south of the NSW Qld border. Hence why I’m seeing the NNE and NE area of islands from Australia’s perspective as where the tsunami is most likely to come from. Pete

• Wow let’s hope that does not happen. I am going to try and clarify again which event is coming now, California or Australia, or there is the very old prediction of a west coast Tsunami.

• Thanks Eric. Don’t know if it’s my rationale or my Guides, but I feel there would have to be a major event in the Pacific first before the West Coast US were to have their big shake.
        So my ‘feelings’ are that the tsunami, from an eruption in the South Pacific, would happen first, then the West Coast US next, and from that an even more devastating tsunami. Yeah, I also hope it doesn’t happen.

6. Maybe the spirits keep going back and forth on the quake and tsunami because the two events are connected–maybe they happen around the same time, and that’s causing confusion.

For example, what if a big quake caused a rock-slide or something? That could in turn cause a tsunami. I’ve noticed that right after earthquakes, experts usually keep watch for tsunamis, so there must be a known correlation between the two.

• It’s also possible a quake somewhere in the Pacific could be the cause of a tsunami or flooding in Australia. That might explain why one part of the ocean is marked, maybe that’s the site where a quake would start and cause a tsunami, which would go west and hit Australia?

7. SWC, here’s dutchsinse latest update from an on 16/5/18. He goes off on tangents somewhat😆 but he has some good info here. West Coast US slow slip info around 22:50 minutes.

Do you know what kind of attacks we should watch for? And you said Russia was one of the locations…any ideas about other possible locations?

• They have said where, it’s just a question of which one comes first. We have consistently had issues with timing, it’s a crutch I am working to fix. We are in transition to make the new predictions as events that are coming right away so the old way where it was several months out.

9. are the 4 OOOOs definitely 4 events
    or could the thin metal rings be
    bicycles like a bike races?

• Not 4 events but 4 predictions, keep in mind we repeat messages, there are at least 3 to 4 separate messages about this earthquake. You can always tell how big the event is because there are a few predictions we have talked about several times, like the bridge.

Ref;;I had a visual of a hurricane or Typhoon forming.

Rare tropical cyclone forms in Gulf. Of Arden life threatening floods expected in desert

Excerpt.:::
    A rare tropical cyclone formed May 16, 2018 in the Gulf of Aden, between Yemen and Somalia. Named Tropical Cyclone 01A and internationally known as Sagar, this cyclone’s main threat is substantial rainfall (for desert regions), leading up to dangerous flash flooding in the deserts of southern Yemen, northern Somalia and Djibouti. Landfall is expected in northeastern Somalia on May 19. Some regions might reach their yearly rainfall average within several days.