Prediction: Assassination

“The assassination acts are coming.”

I had a visual of someone preparing a gun with a scope. “On or around March 11th”

The March 11th message might be related to this prediction or could be related to a shooting spree.

I heard the word “Duterte”

I need to verify this message, its also possible they are starting a new prediction about President Duterte.

Other predictions about the Philippines that might have ties to this prediction: Predictions 12-22-16

Other messages:

“Shooting spree.”

Another one! Its possible they are just reminding us of an old prediction, that is now coming.

“They will take away civil liberties, civil rights, freedoms, and create an order of control”

They implied a situation where a government who has great freedoms shifts to go the opposite direction.

Yesterday in mid day I had a visual of three zeros. “000” This implies three predictions are about to happen, the countdown is complete. I had this vision without mediation. It just happened without efforts on my part. That’s new. We are expecting predictions to unfold today and tomorrow.

Spirit also claimed they might have made a mistake, the earthquake coming might not be in the LA area but an earthquake in northern California. We actually had a discussion over the slue of mistakes we have been having. It’s becoming way to common. They have assured me their work will get back on track.

41 thoughts on “Prediction: Assassination

1. Northern California would make sense for an initial large CA quake. Papua New Guinea has been incredibly active over the past several days and the subduction zone off the coast of Northern CA and Oregon is antipodal. Coupled with the sliding quakes in South America and Mexico, it would make sense for that are to go first, then cause a shift along the San Andreas.

• Looking at globalincidentmap.com, and their earthquake tracking, there have been tons of small quakes in southern Alaska the past day or so. They’re pretty much all below 2.0, but maybe the amount is something to keep an eye on.

Then again, I have no idea how many tiny quakes are typical for Alaska.

• Sara I’ve noticed what seems to be a swarm in Alaska also. Where I see it is in the Gulf of Alaska/ Anchorage/Denali area. I think I added previously, but there is an area I see get hit with EQs called Sutton-Alpine that rang a bell when Eric brought up the word Alpine. Though I’d think that was the Alpine Fault in New Zealand. Just my thoughts on it. Praying all stays calm.🙏🏻

• I agree Texasbelle4732. I found the antipodes for N CA and Oregon are in the Indian Ocean nearer and below Madagascar somewhat though. But that could have to do with the Indian Ocean/Sri Lanka prediction EQ/tsunami maybe? Maybe one triggers the other? Hadn’t thought that far out.🤔

There’s a Filipino president named Rodrigo Duterte……as well as a Duarte California (I know it’s not the exact same name, but it looks similar.)

Rodrigo Duterte’s presidency has been kind of volatile–he’s distanced himself from allies and the UN, and he’s had thousands of prisoners killed to combat crimes–which had l;ed to speculations about “extrajudicial killings.”

Your prediction “The will take away civil liberties, civil rights, freedoms, and create an order of control” sounds like it could also be related to the Philippines.

3. “The will take away civil liberties, civil rights, freedoms, and create an order of control” could be post assassination. But what makes me question it being the Philippines is the next sentence saying “a government who has great freedoms shifts to go the opposite direction” because I don’t believe Duterte’s government has great freedoms if the assassination is due to an oppressive leader/government.

4. … are the spirits trying to do to much, atm?

Duterte may not imply Rodrigo (the father, who is president.) It can also be Paolo (the son,) ex-vice mayor Davao City, same city where his father was mayor. He recently resigned due to a… certain scandal regarding his daughter that got him a huge backlash on the internet.

5. The way you got the “000” (randomly out of the blue) is how I get most of what I pick up on. I find it highly accurate when premonitions happens that way. (In meditation sometimes the messages are stranger – or my own perspective filters in more- than the out of the blue stuff that’s just suddenly there when I’m not attempting to pick up on anything). Given you don’t normally get it outside of meditation I would guess getting 000 in the middle of the day means it’s very imminent- or events that will really strike you at your own core. (something that for some reason you feel some kind of personal or emotional connection to).

6. Pingback: Prediction: Presidential Assasination | melbrake

7. Eric, is it possible that it could be a fake assassination where the subject will survive so that he can impose complete control? Just wondering…

8. Eric I really can’t wait for your positive prediction which is medical and scientific and will change our lives!! Is it coming soon?

9. At the end of last year, as I was putting my Guides’ predictions together for this year, I was given this message:

“Our Messages to those gifted ones amongst you, this past few years have been wanting to say the least. Some predictions that were foretold didn’t even come close in some cases, while other major event were seemingly completely missed. This included Donald Trump’s election: We had Hillary Clinton as President, but with a most difficult of Presidencies, ending with her having to leave office because of ill health.
    This is primarily because the Liar energy has enveloped the world and will continue on into this coming year. However, the Truth energy will begin to grow again so that predictions will begin to become more reliable and accurate.
    What we are giving you, at this time, is the best on offer, considering said circumstances.
    So to those reading any psychic prediction this year, up until August, need to understand that even the best of Channellers will have a lower rating of accuracy.
    The best We can suggest to you all is, survive the best you can through this troubled time until the later months of 2019 when the new energy begins to break down the Liar’s domain.
    Let Peace and Good Will always be your standard of living.”

• Thanks Pete! I’ve heard about these energy waves coming to Earth from some other psychics.. The waves are supposed to help raise the Earth’s vibration and those who live on Mother Earth from what I understand. So even if you don’t “feel” the waves of energy or sense them they are affecting everyone on the planet for the highest good. If people do not allow their vibration to raise they may have difficulties, as they cannot stay here in lower vibrational form on a higher vibrational plane. That is my understanding from what I’ve heard. If a person is choosing the path of highest good, and following their instincts to be a good person, they will be able to raise their vibration with the Earth and they will be ok.

10. Eric I had a dream this morning with a theater stage. On each side of the stage was four large 0’s lined up vertically like a column. The 0’s were all glittery like diamonds or something.

• I am not sure. I thought maybe it is referring to the “000” that Eric gets when multiple predictions are about to happen. So this is not new, Eric has been saying that for a while. The theater stage suggests a show or play is about to begin. The scenes are going to play out soon…I may just be dreaming about the blog posts because I like the blog or maybe my spirit guides are backing up Eric’s posts by showing they agree that many predictions are about to happen soon.

11. Pingback: Palestinian Prime Minister’s Assassination Attempt | World Predictions