Prediction: India Earthquake

I had a visual I was in a town somewhere in India. Then the visual shifted to show a map of Sri Lanka, Nepal and India. Then the visual shifted to show a seismograph running wild. An event we are expecting in the next few days.

We have jumped around in the last few posts trying to understand what VA represents in regards to this coming quake. Whether it related to VA or not they have pointed to a location around India.

There is an older prediction that might be related: https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/12/27/predictions-12-27-16/

27 thoughts on “Prediction: India Earthquake

1. There are a few places in India that start with Va:
    Valsad, Vastrapur, Vasai, Vapi, Vadodara and Vaishali.

2. You’ve been watching and reading Dutchsince and Suspicious Observers(Ben) videos and posts,right? Is that how you make your “predictions”?? You’re so pathetic stealing others work.

• Many of us have been watching Dutchsinse and openly discussing his work and giving full credit to him too. Eric’s posts about earthquakes often don’t correspond to the places forecast for large quakes, so I have no idea where you get ‘stealing’ from. India was due a medium quake this week, in the far corner next to the Myanmar border, which has already happened. Not ‘a seismograph going wild’ as this post describes. An island called ‘Va’ does correspond to Dutchsinse’s forecasts, but now the location has shifted to India where Dutchsinse’s did not. Again, where’s the stealing? I’ve been reading this blog for quite a while and have never seen evidence of Eric taking from any other form of prediction site, be they scientific or metaphysical. There are many to compare to, and Eric always treads his own path with a high degree of integrity.

It’s the mark of a civil society to present evidence via due process before convicting someone, or even denouncing them as ‘pathetic’. You’re jumping to conclusions that don’t even fit the accusation.

I can’t comment on Suspicious Observers because I’ve never heard of them.

3. Please excuse me if I am mixed up about it, but does this India quake mean the Italy or Greece one al is off the table for now, according to spirit and Eric?

4. The reaction of dark knight is typical for keyboard hero’s who use namecalling in stead of arguments. You may disagree ( and Eric allows you to, because he does not delete any comment) but do so with respect. Do not ever asume you have the moral highground. You might fall..

5. Eric- I think it may be Nepal. I was picking up on another major Nepal / Himalayan quake a while ago. It was really upsetting to me because I love Nepal and feel a deep connection to it there. The last couple of weeks I’ve been thinking about Nepal a lot – wasn’t putting it together with the earthquake stuff early this year at all (actually more of suddenly longing to go back there), but I am wondering if it’s on my mind because of the quake I had picked up on coming now if your map also is showing Nepal as a possible location.

6. Just heard on news that vegas
    shooter had also booked rooms
    previously in chicago and boston
    near fenway park possibly as
    alternates. I remember some post abourt
    3 locations and light swirches
    were on and off” ?
    Maybe he was going back and
    forth with the locations trying
    to decide.

7. I’m feeling little nausea and left blade is miserable aching like huge knot. Are we expecting an earthquake anyday? I think the left blade point to Japan but not sure. I will check again with Charlotte King website.

• Forgot to add as I hear harmony sounds in my right ear these last few days. Not too.bad and not painful…just music sounds. Sometime it annoying and I turned on TV to watch my favorite film to ignore the sounds in my ear. And a little bit on left ear.