Predictions 8-2-17

I was bombarded with several new predictions all of them fairly serious which has unfortunately pushed back my next “Truth” message. It should come out before the 7th.

“Car bombing.. a catastrophic attack.” Location: I had a visual of the US flag

“Outside the building”

I asked Spirit to narrow down the location and they tried to spell Colorado, however they spelled it wrong.

Then Spirit showed ” :ea ”

This prediction is expected ‘next’ so we are expecting this horror soon. From there I asked when and they showed ’77’ which implies the 7th or in 7 days.

“Missouri.. Tornado.. 87 (that implies a timeframe around the 8th)”

With both predictions above we need to narrow down the details from a state to a city,  I also need to verify the month, August or September.

Hong Kong flooded, coming soon. (When exactly?)

I had a visual of a set of small islands all grouped together. One of the islands showed an earthquake symbol.  (It sounds like either the Philippines or Indonesia)

When will the earthquake happen? First they showed the 2nd, then they shifted to say in about 5 minutes. Are they talking about two different events?

“What is kept very classified will become unclassified.”

“Eric the very large disaster approaches.. the one deposited 10 months ago.. we must regroup.”

10 months ago: In October of 2016 we had several predictions about a large destructive earthquake in San Jose. We will continue to update you.

Predictions 10-30-16    Earthquake in San Jose? “Your time is 9”

102 thoughts on “Predictions 8-2-17

1. Eric, do you know the meaning of the colon symbol : with “ea” ?? Is “:ea” associated with the misspelled Colorado prediction? If so, there is a very small town called “Colona” in Colorado. Or — according to google, there is also a town named “Colonia” in New Jersey, a town “Colonia” in Micronesia (east of the Phillippines), and a “Colonia” in Urugay.
    There may be more, but those are the ones I found.

2. Sumatra, Indonesia largest volcanic eruption Mt Sinabung. Reported from the Weather Channel. No injuries. Could this be the start???

3. Could “ea” mean eagles — as in the Colorado Eagles hockey team? The Eagles play at the Budweiser Events Center, which is a 7,200-seat multi-purpose arena in Loveland, Colorado.

4. Could they be trying to point to Coronado? We still have the San Diego predictions coming. San Clemente from your 7/27/17 eq prediction is 64 miles from Coronado and San Diego is about 15 min from Coronado.

• You could be right…I’ve looked up Coronado, and it’s a very busy tourist location, with the Hotel Coronado, a US Navy Station, resorts and hotels. A car bomb “outside the building” could refer to the hotel, or possible a resort.

5. Normally I would think the “:ea” would be an acronym, but since they’re lowercase, that doesn’t seem likely.

Maybe when they mentioned “ea” they meant that these letters needed to replace other letters of the misspelled version.

Eric, just out of curiosity, how was Colorado spelled in the first version?

6. I live in Colorado, there’s a Coronado High School in Colorado Springs, but school’s not in session till mid August.

7. could ea be the “e” sound like
    sea..
    colony something?
    colony street.? colony school?
    a building with a US flag is usually
    a public building. maybe a municipal
    building or a government building?

8. i am only posting this here because i just
    saw it and noticed the numbers.
    an air canada plane landing in san
    francisco almostt hit taxiing united
    flight. the date was 7/7/7
    flight number. 0759. planes involved
    787 and 767
    i know these were all listed together in an
    older post. because rhona and i were going back and forth with the number sequences. NTSA said the near miss would have been one of the worst airline tragedies.

9. Could “ea” refer to Minneapolis? I know that is far away from Colorado, but that’s what immediately came to my mind. Also, Korea.

10. eric new video release by isis yesterday call salauther usa houses also treat trump attacks never ever happend before in usa becuse of raqqa war syria ,in manacing video ,so am sure attacks is coming in usa this month ,

11. Trump urged Mexican president to end his public defiance on border wall, transcript reveals – The Washington Post
    These transcripts were classified and given to Washington Post early this morning by a leak in the White House. Shows what a dictator Trump is to countries he is not a president of. Your prediction is accurate. Good job

12. I know this isn’t all that important but I thought I’d mention it . . . I noticed that Trump signed the Russian sanctions bill the other day, even though one of the predictions said he wouldn’t — I believe the prediction mentioned a “Matryoshka doll”. Just wondering if that meant the prediction was altered or that it would instead happen later on?

• Hi Jules, that is interesting that you posted this prediction concerning the US attacks. I noticed the “football” reference and remembered that ea also stands for ea sports (Electronic Arts) and they have the draft token in which it is like online gambling but with prizes. I remembered Eric had a prediction about a street sign with the word “draft” so I looked it up https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/09/07/predictions-9-7-16/. It has a reference to US having a huge cyber attack in September and an explosion involving joggers or pointing to outside maybe such as a car bomb.

• There’s a Rock & Roll 1/2 marathon that starts on Colorado BLVD and goes past Coors field in downtown Denver on October 15th, which is the same day the Broncos will be playing the New York Giants, that’s very similar to these past predictions.

• I am not American, so what does this mean? Does it mean they have enough evidence and witnesses to proceed further?

• A Grand Jury: is a group of average Americans gathered as a jury to determine whether a prosecutor (in this case special investigator Mueller) has enough evidence to file criminal charges, or whether the prosecutor should be granted authority to look into other areas of interest such as financial ones in order to continue their investigation. It is designed to be an impartial body of people who don’t have a political agenda to determine how things should proceed. It prevents prosecutors from over reaching their authority. Its big news because it implies (only implies) there is evidence of some kind that needs to be viewed by an impartial third party. But without knowing the reason it’s all guess work, if you asked the Spirits I have no doubt it would be about financial ties.

• Thanks Eric. I would imagine it would be very difficult to find impartial people in the current political climate.

• Very true, the idea always stems back to this notion that “we the people ” determine the fate of the country, it’s a constant reminder of who are leaders work for.

• Also keep in mind that with a grand jury they only hear one side of the investigation, there is only the prosecution’s side and no defense witnesses or explanation. There’s an old saying here in the US that a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich.
        That said, I believe, as Eric said, the financial ties are what they have found during this investigation and many believe that will be the downfall, not only of trump, but some in his family as well.

Any updates about the Disney shooting prediction?
    It didn’t happen on the 1st, so do you think it’s been prevented somehow?

14. Pingback: Philippines 5.8 Earthquake | World Predictions

15. Hi Eric,

It may not have anything to do with it, but considering your post about Disney and Florida, I figured I would mention there is a resort at Disney World called Coronado Sprigs, and EA (electronic arts are also in Orlando, not far from Disney.

16. Parking lot areas have designations. Maybe the ea is a parking lot area? Just a thought, and I am not a psychic.

17. Pingback: Rare August Tornado | World Predictions

18. Pingback: Predictions 8-8-17 | World Predictions

• Jules104,
        6.5 mag is located..36km WSW of Yongle, China…timing UTC 13:19:49
        6.3 mag is located..107km SSE of Dostyq, Kazakhstan…timing..UTC 23:27:53
        I looked on interactive maps…not the same…
        As well as timing is not the same…

• Star48, I see what you mean now. Thanks for those two maps you added. That’s odd they were one right after another.

• Jules104,
        I agree..
        .another puzzling issue is that USGS has listed the second eq the 6.3 in Kazakhstan when the map shows it still in North China…
        You know what I think..the USGS does sometimes…..without stating it🤡

19. Hello Eric,
    It sounds like a car bombing outside an embassy, hence the U.S. flag. I also thought if Colorado was clearly indicated, maybe a political activist, like Timothy McVeigh, or Ted Kasinski (sp?).

20. EA engineering has government contracts in Guam Alaska and Hawaii so I’m not sure about EA being associated with current events? I may be totally off base of course, but thought I’d throw it out there, Eric in light of what’s going on with N Korea

21. Pingback: Predictions 8-11-17 – Philippines Earthquake | World Predictions

22. Pingback: Predictions 8-16-17 | World Predictions

23. Pingback: Hong Kong Flooding | World Predictions

24. Eric, SWC,

Ref:::when will the earthquake happen? First they showed the 2nd, then they shifted to say in about 5 minutes. Are they talking about two different events?

1st event?
    Excerpt..
    Tropical Storm “Khanun” formed October 12, 2017 just east of the northern Philippines as the 20th named storm of the 2017 Pacific typhoon season, 24th if you count those named by PAGASA. The system will make landfall in the northern Philippines today, exit into the South China Sea and strengthen as it heads toward Hainan and flood-ravaged Vietnam. Khanun is known in the Philippines as Odette.
    ——-/