Predictions 9-7-16

I had a visual of a track, someone was jogging in the background, others where jogging even further away,  then an explosion, everyone began to run in different directions.

This might be related to previous predictions:

Predictions 6-8-16  I had a visual that I was looking down at a stadium, or music hall. Then there was a large explosion in the stadium.   Then the visual switched and they drew a large 8.

Predictions 6-16-16  “At a stadium.. the attack does the opposite of ‘terror’ because it unites the people.

Also: “There will be a major hack.. huge.. soon” Spirit implied the US would have a major cyber attack in September.

They also presented the numbers 25 and 37.

I had a visual of a large street sign that said ‘draft’

I was given the impression this is coming soon, my focus will be on finding the specific location. If we can bring awareness prior to the event perhaps we can make a dent in the tragedy. The number 37 could be seen as the 3rd or in 3 days, I am unclear what 25 could mean other than a marked date.  — Eric

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions 2016, terror attack, Uncategorized, World Predictions and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Predictions 9-7-16

1. Tot says:

The paralympics have started. Hope all involved stay safe.

2. oceansintuitivehealingblog says:

My nan is a much respected elder and she has told me that today had a visual of a dark skin man in his fourties with a shaved or bald head sitting in a large white truck holding his arm out the window with a remote. He was sitting on the left hand side of the vehicle which indicates a European country or the states I believe because here in New Zealand the driver sits on the right hand side. My nan said she got a bad feeling and she also saw the number 17 and could smell sewer… I think that last bit may be symbolic of rio due to their heavily polluted waterways.

3. Randy says:

Is it possible if the Maine Marathon, New York on September 11 is attacked? I’ve read another psychic predictions and she said that there will be a marathon tragedy in upstate New York in this month..
    Speaking of New York, there are also some of your older predictions that specifically stated about the attack in New York.. (New York shootings)

4. Christophilos says:

Eric As I’ve said previously, I’m fairly new to this site, so I am still puzzling over the symbology. Edgar Cayce taught that the “dreamer” was the best interpreter of her dream as the symbols belonged to the dreamer. In that sense, I would think that you are the best interpreter of your visions. It would probably be a great deal of labor, but do you have a list of repeated symbols, that you have continuously received, and have determined meanings? There is a lot of speculation by commentators on this site and they shoot in all directions. Pretty confusing!

5. Rob says:

Today the 8th in Denver Mile High Stadium the NFL season begins

6. Luna tic says:

Eric, regarding your 2/19/16 Prediction for a Texas shooting that implied a campus near Austin, here is a link to a school shooting today in Ausin http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/at-least-one-dead-one-hurt-in-texas-school-shooting-tv-report/ar-AAiEIiU?li=BBnb7Kz.

7. Linda Blair says:

Praying that this will not happen anywhere….or if it is, maybe diverted…

8. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    2 North Carolina men arrested, charged for allegedly using ‘social engineering’ to hack into computers of several US government officials computer systems – ABC

9. Jon Blue says:

When you saw ‘draft’ on a large sign, I thought ‘beer’. Busch Stadium in St Louis which the city’s train trolley tracks are right next to it. There is also a running track right by there. Is there another stadium named after draft beer?

10. Juan Jose Perez says:

Draft? And I was thinking military conscription…..that’s what I get thinking like a veteran. It makes sense that “draft” may mean beer or something associated with beer. I pray that nothing like this will happen at such a place.

11. Jon Blue says:

There are 3 stadiums named after Beer Brands. Miller Field in Milwaukee for the Brewers, Busch Stadium for the St Louis Cardinals, Coors Park for the Colorado Rockies in Denver. Major train tracks do run by the outfield of the Rockies but not local passenger ones like Busch.
    Baseball is as American as sports can get. It was a sport derived in America on it’s own more so than Football. Why Baseball labeled for decades as America’s Favorite Pastime Sport. It’s American as apple pie. Granted, we do not know where the World Series or final Championship Game will be held until the teams go through the finals.
    I lived in Chicago right by Wrigley Field, home of the Chicago Cubs. I actually lived a block away for 15 years until I had my scary dreams that I needed to leave the beautiful city of Chicago and come to San Diego. The subway “EL” Addison Redline Stop overlooks the field. There are several running clubs in that run by that field. Some of you long time visitors to the site know those dreams. One was my building would be toppled by an ‘earthquake’ in the future and it was built in the 1880s all brick.
    In 1945, a billy goat placed a curse on the Cubs and the field that a World Series Final Game would never be played a Wrigley Field and the Cubs would never win the world series. It’s a famous curse actually. The Cubs have not won the World Series since 1908 nor has the final game of the World Series been played at the Field since 1908. The only way to lift the curse is for the Cubs to allow billy goats into the field out of fondness for them instead of for financial gain per the grand nephew’s of the billy goat owner that cursed the field in 1945.
    The World Series begins Oct 25th and the final game is played November 2nd (a week and a day before the US Presidential Election).
    Hoping we can stop this horrible vision you had!!!! (and mine for that matter).

12. Em says:

Eric,
    A visual of a track and running could also be a race or a marathon. There are a lot of them this month all over the country. This reminds me of the Boston Marathon bombings.

• CMT says:

Hi Em, my thoughts as well, this marathon/race is on 9/11 in San Francisco and the route goes through various places around SF and “runners finish the race literally by crossing home plate inside San Francisco’s gorgeous AT&T Park, the home of its Major League Baseball team, the San Francisco Giants.”

• Em says:

CMT,
        That would fit most of his the predictions, and other past ones. As we’ve seen, terrorists like to strike on national holidays or even days of mourning like 9/11 to make a statement. Obama declared today thru Sunday national days of prayers and remembrance for the 15th anniversary of 9/11. I’m also worried about marathons in New York. There is also one on 9/11. I don’t have many precogs, but I’ve had premonitions about another event like the Boston Marathon happening. God I hope we’re wrong.

13. Luna tic says:

I found something interesting. DraftStreet.com is an online fantasy sports site that you can pay money to for use as points and then uses tickets and DraftKings dollars to pay out winnings. It is actually called Draft Kings but on their Twitter site https://twitter.com/DraftStreet there is a logo of a street sign that says Draft$treet with the word street crossed out and the word Kings replaced under it. I could see a cyber hack targeting banking information especially since football season just started (lots of bets) and you have to use a credit card, Paypal or Dwolla to get your winnings or add credits to your account.

14. Greg says:

Ok, this is a wild card but what if “Draft” can be translated to “Draft Beer” and further to “Bears”. The Chicago Bears play at Soldier Field, Chicago on 19 September. Terrorists like to plan using symbolics. In this case, September 911 and soldier. Consider that Chicago is awash with crime and it’s a melting pot as well of many cultures so easy to blend in. It may seem farfetched, but I’m serious on this.

15. star48 says:

Eric,
    Hackers have targeted state Democratic Party officials and have breached and impersonated some of them, official say – Politico

16. star48 says:

SWC, Em,
    Semper five run cancelled because of explosion is being combined with Tunnel to Towers run..in NY, Sunday, the 25 th.

17. star48 says:

Eric, major Hack revealed..
    Report: Yahoo preparing to reveal massive data breach affecting several hundred million customers, multiple sources say – Recode

18. star48 says:

Eric,
    Russian connection to hack.,?
    Will affect Verizon deal?
    Report: Yahoo executives detected hackers with believed ties to Russia in 2014, sources tell Wall Street Journal

19. star48 says:

Eric,
    Hack.
    Full statement: US officials say Russian government directed hacking ‘intended to interfere with the US election process’ – CNBC

20. star48 says:

Eric,
    Hack,
    US Health and Human Services Department investigate possible computer breach involving personal information of more than 6,700 doctors, nurses, health workers – AP

21. star48 says:

Eric, cyberattack

Government report: Australia government cyber attack came from a foreign intelligence service – Reuters

22. star48 says:

Eric, Draft..
    Scottish government publishes draft independence referendum bill

23. star48 says:

Eric. draft of constitution.
    Ivory Coast opposition figures arrested, teargas used to disperse demonstrators at Abidjan protest against new draft constitution – Reuters

24. Pingback: Cyber Attack | World Predictions