Grenfell Tower Fire

This prediction has happened. Please pray for all those in the UK

With St Clements in the background one could ask if that is what the visual is about.

Predictions 4-21-16  I had a visual of a large building, perhaps skyscraper, there was a large fire and smoke burning from the windows.

Prediction: Train Attack   Location the UK.  From there it became a bit foggy. First Spirit said ‘Whales’ then they showed a container of tangerines or oranges

19 thoughts on “Grenfell Tower Fire

1. Old English Nursery Rhyme.
    Oranges and lemons

Oranges and lemons,
    Say the bells of St. Clement’s.

You owe me five farthings,
    Say the bells of St. Martin’s.

When will you pay me?
    Say the bells of Old Bailey.

When I grow rich,
    Say the bells of Shoreditch.

When will that be?
    Say the bells of Stepney.

I do not know,
    Says the great bell of Bow.

Here comes a candle to light you to bed,
    And here comes a chopper to chop off your head!
    We add to it:
    Chip chip, chip chop the last man’s dead.

2. I am from the uk and I’ve been watching the news in disbelief all day. Those poor souls, my heart breaks for them. The local St Clements Church has become an evacuation centre. The block is known as Grenfell Tower, there is a town called Grenfell in New South Wales Australia

3. I find the mention of the following prediction in an article published on 3 May 2016 to validate a building in flames in China.
    However, the page has been deleted. >https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/05/03/china-skyscraper-fire/

Predictions 4-21-16 I had a visual of a large building, perhaps skyscraper, there was a large fire and smoke burning from the windows.
    goog

Can you explain this suppression;
    The mention of this prediction when it was written in a later post of a prediction that was realized ?

4. I have no idea why i am posting this but i had one of those weird thoughts that got triggeted. by a flower shop so i went back and checked something
    so i will post it with UK on the radar lately. Predictions in dec 2014.
    that mention bullet shells
    near cut roses and shells near roses.
    guns & roses concert tour starting this month in
    UK at queens olympic park. June 16 and 17
    also post in dec -16-14 mentioning
    bagels .. and metropolis of nyc
    there is a nagels bagels in brooklyn just outside of myc.

5. Eric – could this prediction have anything to do with the port warning from last year? The ship is called the Maersk Memphis. UPDATE: FBI joins Coast Guard in investigating report of ‘dirty bomb’ on ship at Wando Terminal in South Carolina – WCSC

6. Hello Eric and all wonderful correspondents here at SWC. Today’s fire in Britain signals a new low for the world, a low like never before, so my Guidance tell me.
    Eric this is your site and I don’t like intruding, but the Insistence was strong. So my apologies.

“Muslims were the main ones who perished in this tragedy. The ‘trigger’ will not be immediate. The world population no longer loves. People must reap what they sow… cause and effect. We must learn to love again…..we are all one, or we should be. Not sexual love, that is not true love. Others must be put before self, no matter what colour, code, or creed.”

7. Hello Eric SWC and everyone!
    Just echoing Luna Tics above post-
    CHINESE KINDERGARTEN just had an explosion!
    HORRIBLE! at least 7 dead/wounded-
    Sending Prayers and Blessings to ALL families and those injured and those who passed!

8. Re previous prediction re Russia Land Grab..i heard on new today that russia claims has killed al baghdadi and that he is moving with iran forces into previously occupied US territory in syria as part of a land grab…