Chile Earthquake 7.1

Please pray for the safety of those in Chile.

The post did imply a more northern location which was incorrect

Predictions 1-28-17 “Chile.. Earthquake.. 7”

Prediction: Earthquake Coming    “There is a destructive earthquake coming.. now” I had a visual of seismic waves in yellow, then another in yellow and finally one that was in red.

I believe the seismic waves in yellow represent the multiple moderate earthquakes hitting the Philippines. Now they are predicting a more destructive earthquake around the corner. However, it is possible that Spirit is referring to South America, we have a prediction about a large earthquake coming there as well. But it was only the Philippine prediction that said the earthquake would happen ‘around’ the 20th. Either way we are predicting a large destructive earthquake in the next day or two. I am asking you to please share this post. We need to warn those who might be affected, especially share it with those in the areas discussed. Hopefully by warning them we can prevent tragedy and avert suffering.

Previous prediction: Predictions 3-7-17 “Destructive..Earthquake.. Philippines.. 20”

Previous prediction: Predictions 2-21-17 I had a visual I was floating in the clouds looking down at a land mass. The land mass was South America, the north western region, the part of the country that extends in a western direction. That implies Ecuador perhaps Peru. “Earthquake its a big one.”

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in earthquake, psychic predictions, psychic world predictions, World Predictions and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Chile Earthquake 7.1

1. Sara says:

Eric,
    This is probably the wrong place to post these questions, but anyway…

1) there’s been a lot in news about North Korea. Are you sensing any type of war or conflict there?

2) Any more visions or new clues about the terror attacks–especially the airplane one? Have they been stopped somehow?

• I will be asking for updates soon, however they have refocused their efforts on AU, and this storm.

• Sara says:

In a few earlier predictions, you mentioned the 27th as a possible date for attacks, or around then. It’s probably anxiety, but I’m just worried that we’re not focusing enough on those predictions, especially if they could happen soon.
        I’m not criticizing, don’t get me wrong, I know there’s a lot of stuff involved and I don’t understand how it all works!

• Take a look at the glossary page, normally when there is a 7 behind the number it is their way of saying ‘date’ So 27 Could be the 2nd. With that said it’s the 29th, and 30th that worry me. I promise it is my only focus right now, I should post today or tomorrow

• That’s not negating the 27th, that is a possibility

• Sara says:

The 29th and 30th worry you? How so?

• They talked about the attacks coming at the end or beginning of a month. We are still planning to ask for clarity but as life has it right now I am having a family medical emergency.

• Sara says:

Yikes! I’m sorry, I didn’t know.
        Hopefully whichever family member the emergency’s about will recover fully…medical care is a lot better than it used to be; hang in there.

2. Mary says:

Now, I’m getting worried if Calif will be next target for mega quake. Just a weird feeling.

3. David says:

Hi Eric. Question. Could you kindly ask Spirit if there are any big quakes coming soon for NEW ZEALAND? appreciate your time. Any updates for NZ. Cheers.

4. Jessica says:

Maybe another cyclone on the way to Australia in the coming week?

5. rhona says:

Jessica
    Thank you so nuch for researching the low forming at Coral sea ..
    It certainly could intensify and be a threat to queensland ..
    prayers love and light to queensland .
    will be keeping an eye on that late bloomer ….
    blessings to you

6. A says:

7.0 Earthquake just occurred near the Philippines.

7. Reginald de Ruiter Holland says:

From Mirror News U.K.: Breaking: Earthquake off Philippines coast measuring 7.2 sparks ‘hazardous waves’ warning for east Asia:
    The quake was measured at a depth of 10 km, 68 km south of the city of General Santos
    reporter: By Patrick Lion 21:53, 28 APR 2017
    The quake hit near the island of Mindanao at 8.23pm GMT tonight, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said. The risk of waves was said to be within 300km (186 miles) of the the epicentre around Indonesia and the Philippines.

National Weather Service at the, National Tsunami Warning Center said a tsunami was not expected.
    We’ll be bringing you the very latest updates, pictures and video on this breaking news story.
    For the latest news and breaking news visit Mirror.co.uk/news