St Petersburg Attack

This tragic prediction has happened. Please pray for the safety of all those in Russia.

The train connection implies the port/ship attack will most likely be next. The window prediction has gone full circle.

Predictions 3-19-17   I had a visual of ‘0’ implying a prediction is about to happen.  The timeframe should be around the 20th-21st  I asked Spirit which prediction is about to happen? “The prediction with a window setting. An evil man committing horrible acts.” The two predictions with a * in my opinion are the most likely possible outcomes. You need to click on the blue posts below to read the full predictions. I will try and narrow it down by tomorrow because there are too many window references.  Predictions with “window”:

Predictions 2-17-17 –  Airplane hijacking

Spirit also reminded me of an old Russian prediction, implying its around the corner:  Predictions 1-3-17

Predictions 1-3-17  “Russia.. threat.. threat.. protect the capitol from terrorist acts!”  Predictions 1-27-16 – Train terror attack (sounds very similar to what they said above)*:  I had a visual I was watching a train roll by, one of the cars was completely black, and had shadow like figures looming in the window.  They could be implying an evil act involving a train, or the shadows could be a message of death.

Predictions 3-30-17  I had a visual of a ship coming into port, the ship had several happy people waving to those waiting for them. Then I heard an explosion, the cheers turned to screams. Then I had a visual I was on a train, I was talking about the ship attack, and someone mentioned that another attack in a different location was happening around the same time.

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions, psychic predictions 2016, psychic world predictions, terror attack, World Predictions and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to St Petersburg Attack

1. I would encourage all of you to please share this, the Spirits already mentioned early this morning that the port attack is about to happen. We need to warn people what is coming next.

2. Rmfeary97 says:

Eric, where exactly do you think the port attack will take place?

3. jules104 says:

Eric is it possible to ask for the name of the ships? On one of your old posts it said “Louisiana”, and then “George Washington, George, Georgia”. These are not ships but Ohio class nuclear submarines though. Also I remember seeing the name “Massachusetts” on one of the ship/port attack predictions.

4. Lia says:

Eric – look closer at the photo in your posting of the video about the Russian train attack; on the far right side of the pic, before the arches there is a bench. Look closer and there’s blood on the wall ( I think) and a large bottle of water on the ground – looks like Poland Spring ( maybe put there by emt’s?) but also a plastic bottle on the bench, maybe w/ soda or juice? Maybe this a symbol about the ‘aqua’ bottle? Anyway, prayers to those impacted by this terrible event. Eric, did you read that there was a second bomb that was placed at another train station in Petersburg that was disabled? Was intended as a multiple, coordinated attack.

• Sara says:

At least the second bomb was found before it hurt anyone, that’s something to be relieved about…but all those people killed by the first one…may they rest in peace.

Again, everyone keep any eye out for unattended bags at subway stations, planes, ships, ports, schools, and places of worship. If someone acts suspicious, tell authorities. If someone makes a threat, tell police. If your gut tells you a place doesn’t feel safe, listen to it.
      I’d advise everyone to look up websites set up by the government and/or emergency responders, and read what to do in an active shooting situation and bombings. And they’ll probably have a list of suspicious behavior to be aware of in crowded areas.

5. Luna tic says:

Eric and SWC, the Prediction 1/3/17 also includes “Rage.. chaos.. an explosive nightmare.. Santos.. 19 minutes (days)” — Spirits Voice. Regarding the landslide, President Juan Manuel Santos (of Columbia) was traveling to the region and called on the military and disaster authorities to respond to the disaster. “Our prayers are with the victims,” he said in a statement.
    Could this be part of the prediction as well? It might have been the precursor to the Russia attack. I don’t understand the “19 minutes” but just to note, it was 88 days to the event or 2mos and 29 days.

6. Casey says:

This freaks me out there was a bomb threat at my husbands work the Portsmouth naval shipyard a couple days ago!! They also own the San Diego shipyard!

7. Sophia says:

Eric– the prediction Sept-3-2016 was: ” I had a visual of a blue train rolling down the tracks, suddenly I felt a panic as it moved away.” You posted 3 days later that this prediction was fulfilled by a train incident in Los Angeles. But I wonder if your prediction actually was for this Russian train instead…in the video, the train cars are definitely blue.

8. Juan Jose Perez says:

I wish the Spirits were more exact in location and time frame. Nonetheless, the predictions are coming true. I still find it difficult to pinpoint and warn when the “details” are not so clear. Thanks, Eric, for being open to the Spirit’s promptings.