Trump Team Collusion with Russia

Now there is talk of direct collusion between Trump people and Russia. There are indications that Manafort had financial ties with Russia. Are the ties with Russia related to the ‘check’ in the prediction? As Spirit has predicted, the US government is having ‘Topsy Turvy’ times in droves.

Yesterday was the breaking news that made the allegations of collusion and with the prediction on the 21st, it is sounding more and more like something that mirrors Nixon.

The Fall of Trump  The Fall of Trump I had a visual of people sitting around a business like table, several of the people left. “We are done.”
“The truth will be exposed.. scandal.. everyone will start to turn on Mr Trump.. things begin to spiral downward.”
I had a visual of Trump writing a check to himself. Then it shifted to show a giant hole in the sand of a beach.

Predictions 12-12-16  “The first bombshell is coming soon.. Trump.. what starts off as a small issue grows and grows.. fraud.. fraud.. fraud.. back channel deals.. Zero then five” — Spirits Voice

Previous prediction:

“Wait.. Wait”

There is an epic bombshell coming, other bombshells follow, the US politics continue.. disarray.. topsy turvy

Russia.. back door deals.. tape-taps.. the strain between the US and Russia mounts so bad that a new cold war is inevitable.” – Spirits Voice

The bombshells continue to fall; wiretapping claims, five individuals with ties to Trump talked to Russian ambassador, and a scandal that continues to grow in scope and size. Also:

Predictions 3-21-17  Q32 – I had a visual of the number 7 “Trump in trouble for wiretapping someone in the US.. Russian equipment.. caught red handed.. his demise mirrors Nixon.”

25 thoughts on “Trump Team Collusion with Russia

1. Wow, Eric, I knew this would happen. You were correct about the fall of TRUMP..this prediction is picking up steam everyday and is getting worse and worse. Please, people of the United States of America, open your eyes and acknowledge what is going on. I am sick to my stomach thinking about our precious country and the treasonous people involved.

2. i don’t recall if Nixon passed or approved any legislation while he was being investigated since the war was going on at that time. This is my fear that his agenda will be set before he is out.

Eric I know you have received some not so nice comments when you tell of the predictions regarding politics, I would like to thank you for passing along to us whatever Spirit tells you.

3. I’m unaffiliated with either political party, and I’ve tried to give Trump a chance. I agree with a few of his policies, disagree with many others…I still haven’t reached any conclusions yet.
    But I do know I’m worried about what kinds of snap-decisions he could make in an event–terrorism, North Korea, whatever; he does get upset easily and dash things out on Twitter without thinking, and some of his actions are unprofessional.

I don’t know anything about the VP, Pence, but if Trump does get fired I hope Pence will calm things down.

• If they can prove Russian involvement in the election, there should be a do over and I’m hoping the health bill will be denied as spirit predicted.

• I agree re Pence — he’s totally a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Maybe more dangerous than the current wolf in wolf’s clothing. That man is truly dark imo.
        I don’t think we get a do over. I think the politics is too great and will prevent what should happen from happening. It’s been truly scary watching the Rs go along w Trump just to get a tax cut and reverse the ACA, even knowing what he’s done re Russia. Many seem to know more than they are letting on.

4. This scandal will most likely drive those Z-Stacks out of the White House. I am comparing the Trump administration to the villains in a British children’s TV show from the 1980s called TUGS.

This election and Trump’s win has ripped our family apart, worse they believe God has sent Trump to turn America around. I am praying Spirits prediction happens soon. Although I am sure the hatred for our former president, Clinton, and the fake media will be held responsible for Trump’s downfall.
    I cannot see this country coming together regardless of the outcome, the division and hatred are too great.

• I understand your frustration–just remember, a lot of people voted for Trump, wanted to believe in him, because the alternative was to face the fact both candidates sucked in their own ways, and that’s a really hopeless thing to feel.

I’m unaffiliated with either party, and the hopelessness I felt during the election about each candidate was depressing as hell. I see why some people wanted to believe wholeheartedly in Clinton, or in Trump. It would’ve been better than choosing between a rock and a hard place.

Try to be patient with your family members who support Trump–this election was hard for everyone, and everyone was scared and needed something to believe in. So, a lot of people tried to believe wholeheartedly in one of the candidates: some supported Clinton, others Trump.

The way I saw it was the candidates were two extremes–Clinton was continuing the status-quo, which wasn’t working, and Trump was on the other extreme, promising sudden changes.
      I think it really came down to the fact that Americans felt backed into a corner and they felt like they had to decide whether they wanted to take a chance on a new (potentially dangerous) candidate, or keep the status quo. Either choice was bad in its own way.

There is, sadly, a lot of division now, and there would have been no matter which one of the two had won the presidency.
      It’ll take a long time for people to heal, but one thing we should all remember: whether we voted Clinton, Trump, 3rd party, or not at all, we all want things to get better and we all are trying–in different ways–to make the best of a bad situation.

• It actually does come together on the leadership of ‘the military man’. A president that will be seen as one of the greatest president ever. How soon? He is either the next president or the one after that.

6. Terrible times for America. Trump has caused huge amounts of damage to the US reputation in such a short amount of time. I hope it gets resolved very soon. He is absolutely not qualified to be President.

• Is the taps?
      Could the predictions about what Trump exposes and not necessarily what he did?
      I have been told since I was young that when a politician accuses someone of something that is usually what that politician is doing themselves and just trying to deflect. Is this what we have been seeing?

7. It is not new news that Manafort had some Russian business ties..this was in the news months ago before the electiin and he was fired from the campaign shortly thereafter. There have been a number of old stories that the media has been repackaging as “blockbuster new stories,” when in fact, there is nothing new about them. Something people should be aware of.

8. Eric, will you please ask the Spirits if there is going to be a “wall” just as President Trump promised? I’m hoping it won’t but curious what the spirits say about the wall.

Blessings to you all.

9. Eric – your comment/post “It actually does come together on the leadership of ‘the military man’. A president that will be seen as one of the greatest president ever. How soon? He is either the next president or the one after that” – the line of succession if trump, pence, ryan, tillerson are out would be Gen Mattis. Just saying. Depending on how deep the collusion and corruption, he could be the next in line. Just a thought. Nothing is a foregone conclusion in these unusual political times.