New Orleans Car Plows into Parade

Is this the prediction they talked about? Please pray for the recovery of those injured in New Orleans. So truly tragic.

A few things to clarify.  This event is used as a precursor, a warning that after the event there would be a wave of terror attacks. They even implied that it would most likely happen in the following week. Also, in hindsight the number 22 is not a date but a countdown, 22 days after the 4th would be the 26th. I also believe Spirit mixed up these two different events making them one, the vehicle attack in Germany and this tragic event in New Orleans. On Predictions 2-10-17  they mentioned that they ‘scrambled’ events, they even mentioned the number 2, possibly knowing there would be two vehicle incidents on the same day.

The prediction:

Predictions 2-4-17  “NOW.. the 1st of multiple attacks coming.. the vehicle will run down the people.. multiple people on the ground.. many injured laying on the street.. in your own back yard.”

“In the following week.. airplane (s) attack.. 7.. hijacked..  worse and worse.”

“Boston”  — Spirits Voice

I had a visual of a white van or truck, and individuals shooting at the tires of the vehicle.

I had a visual of multiple people being hit by the vehicle.

I had a visual of 2 then 22

Predictions 2-10-17  The terror attacks? Spirit again showed the number 2 which I believe represents this month. To add they implied a ‘scramble’ of the message. They have not swayed from their message that an attack is coming.

Predictions 2-25-17   I had a visual of 000, three different predictions have gone full circle the countdown is complete. We are expecting 3 predictions to unfold within the next two days.

These are the possible terror attacks that might follow: Please note that ’27’ could be interpreted in two ways. the 27th or the 2nd. In old predictions they used the number 7 to describe a date (7 days in a week) Please read the glossary page for more information. They also mentioned a parade.

Prediction: Hijacked Plane    “7..7..7    The bombing is coming.    The airplane will be hijacked.. British.. air.    The port under attack”

Its unclear if they are saying British Air or are they implying a UK Hijacking. I don’t know what the number seven represents, however again they are implying three different attacks, perhaps on separate days. — Eric

Prediction: US Terror Attacks  I had a visual of several people with cowboy hats. Then Spirit pointed to a southern / central area of the US, which implies Texas. “British air.. hijacking.. the passengers do not cooperate.. Heroes on the plane.” — Spirits Voice

I had a visual of a man folding his clothes in what looked like a hotel room then there was a massive explosion that ripped through the walls. “In the national capitol”

Predictions 10-18-16   “The hero will fall with the plane.”

US Terror Attack 2 In Miramar.. they plan to use an explosive device.. around the parade.” — Spirits Voice

I had a visual of an airplane on a tarmac. ‘Hijacked.. 27’ — words written

31 thoughts on “New Orleans Car Plows into Parade

1. Eric – have you gotten any sense there may be some kind of gas shortage or run on gas? I have had this vague sense the last few days of something related to not being able to get gas and long lines and stations. I think it’s most likely related to the planes (when the flights are all grounded people panic and run to fill up maybe?). It’s not clear. Just this weird feeling I keep getting to “make sure you and your friends and family all have a full tank of gas.” I also had something I ordered online last week and felt odly compelled to pay extra for expedited shipping… “so it wouldn’t get stuck in transit” if I shipped normal and was in transit this coming week instead. No idea where it was all coming from but I often find myself changing my own behavior and choices before I know why – and then there is a real reason clear in hindsight that it was assisting me with. I made the link to the planes separately. It could be unrelated. But curious if you’ve picked up on a gas thing.

2. Would it be classed as an attack if it was just an accident, albeit a stupid needless one. He looked completely wasted when being taken away by cops. Those poor injured people

3. It seems like ‘parade’ is a time reference and there are a lot of St Patrick’s Day parades coming up.

• Or that event is early next week, Carnival aka Mardi Gras, is what implied if people just simply say “the parade” in the area.

• There was a prediction at one point that mentioned a parade, but I don’t recall the exact context and for some reason I can’t seem to find it. But I’m wondering if this incident in New Orleans is what that was referring to, seeing as it took place during a Mardi Gras parade. There was also another prediction that was similar – said something about a lot of people gathered (Eric thought for a run or walk), and the word “New” appeared. New York was assumed, but maybe it was this.

In regards to Boston, an old prediction mentioned this: “A major threat.. Boston marks.. the same area.. the same vicinity.. screaming, unspeakable horror.. video made.. soon.. by weeks end, on or around the sacred holiday.” I wonder if the “sacred holiday” could be St. Patrick’s Day, which, for many in the Boston area might be considered sacred.

• New, run/walk, same vicinity, and sacred holiday, in Boston, there is a date that we hold as a sacred holidsy but since I dont want to spark fear, I need Eric to ask about a threat in a specific time frame, st pattys foes fit some but theres a date that would be even more devestating and fits with the crates, colorful cloth, building descriptions, and so much more. Im not saying you are wrong, but saying… Well i cant say what i want to say except to Eric if theres a way to privately tell him what he should ask, but if someone else here has the same or skmilsr idea, then i will say more maybe.

4. Eric, maybe “Miramar” prediction was really ” Mardi Gras celebrations in New Orleans… sounds similar. Also, am concerned about the port attack. I had a vivid dream a few years ago ( maybe less) that I think I posted on here. I was at the port area in a city, and upon awakening, I felt it was Boston near Faneuil Hall area, or, NYC. Anyway, in this vivid dream there were two major explosions, one after another. It was like a war zone in my dream. I felt that the explosion was coming from a long building ( like a warehouse) on the pier, or adjacent to the pier. This dreM was so VIVID which usually is a premonition dream to me.

5. Hi Eric.

There seems to be a cluster of car on pedestrian attacks, around the world, both deliberate, terrorist related & also negligent & criminally negligent (New Orleans drunk driver).

Even my best friend, a totally responsible person with an unblemished driving record, struck a pedestrian on a crossing in Sydney last week (thankfully at low speed, resulting in just skin-graze injuries)

This coming Saturday 4 March, is the Sydney Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras.

We’re on terror alert (attacks probable status), I hope that & all coming events around the world can be ruled out?

6. Eric, is there a way to email you about something I STRONGLY feel you should ask about in regards to Boston? I dont want to mention it here because i dont want to cause fear and could be off. It does, in hindsight, fit with multiple predictions of yours. Comments seem to agree at least in part, on area where it might happen. My feeling started a year or two ago, but since November got more specific, but still could not believe it was possible and thought I was just anxious. It has since gotten stronger. And has zero emotion attached. Same sort of gut instinct or intuition or idk what one would call it, but same feeling I got before 4 major events I got hurt in and had a feeling of take a different route, wait and dont go, stall, dont move right now, get out of the area. IMMEDIATELY move, move anywhere away from here, etc. Same feeling I have had with multiple events with my horses where even vets told me i was wrong, good thing I kept on them. Once even woke people to drive me to the barn at 3am cuz I KNEW if I didnt I would have a dead horse and that came from me waking up out of a deep sleep. Same feeling I got when I knew the EXACT second my grandfather died even tho I was not with him (not by choice on my part, and yes the same man that interuppted our first reading and would not wait his turn, omg i couldnt believe it when you said that i knew before you even gave me more details, when it came to talking to me, he was known to have a habit of interupting anyone).

And thing is, each event im talking about defied all logic. Thats why I got hurt, I didnt listen, it wasnt logical that the things I felt could happen. But i have zero psychic abilities at all just want to be clear on that for everyone. Its just the pattern of how this feeling is so like previous ones I have gotten, along with your predictions, I am hoping you could just ask. I have a precise thing i feel you need to ask. But like I said, I dont like to post much in worry of starting arguments or causing fear, so I would rather email you the event and date range, cuz i dont know how it all works and i hope im wrong, but i feel strongly about the dates for Boston. Only, if i publically name the dates, the month even, it will spark fear should certain people accidentally find this site and read it, would rather Spirit confirm something or give you another piece of info rwlated to boston that would make me feel comfortable enough to share what I think it refers to.