Predictions 2-19-17

I had a visual I was walking through the Philippines, there was massive protest, then spirit said “The leader unhinged.”

“The new health care in the US, will not serve the poor.. denied”

“The travel ban fails to meet the criteria of the terrorist coming”

I had a visual of a safe combination, I turned it left then right and it read ‘off’. Then I had visual of light switches, one was ‘on’ the other was ‘off’.

Again off on the timing, ouch. With the safe combination they have to be talking about the airplane.  On one hand they show one light switch on implying the event will happen, I believe the off part is my calculation of their timing. One thought that I did have is perhaps the 2nd? I will try and ask again. I am determined to get this timing down. I would encourage you to look at the information and give me your own thoughts on timing.

83 thoughts on “Predictions 2-19-17

1. “I had a visual of an airplane, I slowly floated closer to the airplane to peek in window, then the visual switched to show a massive storm heading towards a large airport.”

I don’t know if this is taking it too literally, since much of what you see is symbolic, but for what it’s worth, I thought maybe looking up long range forecasts near major airports might narrow it down, as far as at least location. Looking up the 10 day forecast near JFK now.

• Nothing major forecast for JFK in the next few days, some rain, but doesn’t look like much. Looking to see if any major storms are predicted for the US.

• Another pretty accurate psychic has warned of danger at JFK and a plane going down red white and blue Malaysia airlines possible terror attack on board

• There was an article recently–I think another person posted about it somewhere–but it was revealed that on Monday, up to 11 people were able to board planes at JFK airport without going through TSA screening–some sort of mistake.

Maybe that has something to do with the planned attacks? The police did figure out 3 people would have disembarked in California, but they didn’t know about the others.
        There’s a video about the incident on USA Today.

2. I find this prediction depressing! Especially about the health care. Ya know….I have a feeling that there is a direction we all are going. And it did not matter who won the election either! Hillary would give to us the same effect. This is far far beyond any one leader!
    I feel we are all going to a five percent own all, culture. If you want anything at all, in America, things we once took for granted, like medical care, old age care, libraries, social support, the arts, you had better be of the top five percent in income, soon!
    The rest of us might be living in hovels, rice and beans when we can get them, no meds for any condition, you either live or you die.

But some time before it gets this bad, I also feel there are spiritual natural laws, out there, that will destroy these five percenters, the effects also will destroy most of civilization as we know it!
    The next Civilization may well have it where one plows his field with a horse or mule, candle light at night, and family values will count for nearly all of what is important and one will live all of one,s life within walking distance of where one was born. The USA might then have 200,000 people, or even less.
    But even this so called civilization will also fail if everyone still believes in power, control, authority over others!
    The cycles will only repeat, unless new spiritual values are used!
    I suggest….love…truth…goodness. To treat everyone around you like you want them to treat you.

Our civilization might not be seen to be Progressive until most people do…..like this example: you walk into the waiting room to interview for a job that you would like to do. In this room are four other applicants. One man, Joe, you talk with and that you learn that he has five kids and really really needs this job. You interview. Two weeks later they call you back. They tell you that you are number one on the list and that Joe was second, you are hired. You then tell them that you decline as you know that he needs this job far far more than you do, so please hire him instead of me!
    …..until we each and all get to think and to feel like this, we are doomed to repeat history over and over again!
    ….freestone

3. Here’s a thought….the word “denied” at the end of the medical care prediction could imply the idea itself is denied by Congress before it’s even put into place. So maybe the prediction is saying that whatever bad healthcare reform is suggested won’t get far at all.

Also, it’s definitely confusing about timing. But the one light on, one light off vision–in my opinion anyway–could mean one of the terror attack’s plans were changed, while another is still on track.

I don’t know. People keep talking here about the numbers “2”, “22”, “23” “7” and “27”. Maybe some of them are off track, and some are on track? Just a theory.

• If your interested, or anyone else out there, we should look at all the old predictions about the airplane and see if we can’t solve it. On thing they did show that I forgot about was a rolling number to 22.

• What does a rolling to 22 mean Eric? I’ve had a vague sense of 22 all day no clue what it’s about.

• Could a rolling number mean something
        like the ones you see in an airport? In the
        US we use computer screen
        to post flight info but some countries
        still uses the numbers that
        kind of roll down and make a clicking sound when they
        move from one row to the next.
        Maybe 22 is a flight mumbet not
        27. Also timers and combination
        locks roll clockwise

fashioned kind

4. The government must take over healthcare. Insurance companies given the boot. Salaries will come down. Also includes extended health care for elderly. Private companies are thrown out. Corruption eliminated. Building a foundation for everyone to prosper.

5. Death is at America’s doorstep. Another note is better care for the military especially when hurt. Pensions, housing, medical help,spousal support etc..an agenda needs to be set then executed.something donald is very good at. So some government areas will get destroyed and some areas will be renewed. We’re do you want to put your tax dollars.

6. I think the main message in regards to the angel who is responsible for the usa which I am highlighting and sees everything. Denied. His responsibility.

7. Hi Eric you mentioned before, the timing is connected with the burial of George Michael. He died around Christmas. I may be wrong, but I don’t think he’s been buried yet. Might be worth checking out. Thanks.

8. The current health care system is supposed to provide insurance to everyone, except when you try to use it you quickly find out your too poor and can’t cover the deductible or get told this clinic does not accept that insurance. People in my family has been denied by such cases, I’m sure others have had this experience as well, could this type of situation be the denied portion.

• I don’t think so, you can ask them directly with a personal reading but that’s up to you, what they are talking about is an overall sense to the tone of the Philippines.

• I’m a Vancouverite, and while I’d welcome Washington and Oregon joining us, it will never happen. Although these states are pretty liberal, they aren’t that liberal! You Americans are a patriotic bunch and I can’t see the rest of you letting them go, even if they wanted to.😊 I could see some kind of free trade zone happening.

• sigh….I was fantasizing about Oregon becoming part of Canada and I could skip off into the paid health care sunset. Thankfully I live in a very liberal area and I can be some what dilussional about my fellow Americans and their ideas about things. I’m determined though to believe that America is in a great unraveling that will lead to a much more cohesive future. I just have to.

9. Could the safe combination being “off” mean you have the right information “combined” the wrong way? Maybe timing is on for one of the predictions, but off for the specific one you’re referring to it being for? This would also maybe go in line with the concept of something being scrambled from earlier prediction. Just a random thought but I have no idea!

10. Eric hi
    Im thinking maybe turning left right then off could be one of the attacks is off the agenda ..
    perpetrators not sure which way to turn with their plan ..so call it off..
    reinforced with one light on ..its a goer ..and one off ..its a non event ..
    Just a thought ..

11. No I think you are on the right track. I was thinking something similar.

I do not know how the safe related to the plane. I think this is where Eric is “off.” I do not know why but whenever I think of a safe, I think of playing with the safes in hotels when I was a kid. Maybe this is the hotel prediction. I cannot find it but there was one where a hotel, maybe on a hill, was taken over and people were hurt.

For some reason, the safe has no link in my brain to a plane attack.

Trying to work out a combination and switches makes me also think of hacking or cracking a server or database as well.

I would imagine that terrorists have problems arise when planning something. Maybe a 2 phase attack and only on portion is ready to go because they are still figuring out the right combination of things?

I have had the worst cold this weekend and not thinking clearly. Sorry for my medicine head ramble.

• I did not mean to offend you with my comment. I hope I didn’t. I was trying to reply to a previous comment but my comment ended up not being attached to her comment.

Could it be that your action of turning the dial was a show of our power to stop it?

12. Spirit said that first there would be a truck attack and then the plane attacks the week after. With the recent on/off message, it seems like you are still “on” in regards to one aspect of your predictions but not the other. One possibility that occurred to me after thinking about this is that maybe the truck attack is the event that happens in 10 days around the 27th and then the plane attacks happen the week after which could mean that March 7th is the date of the plane attacks. This would explain so many references to the number 7. Perhaps the hotel bombing is the 22nd or 23rd…three events so you need three dates, and spirit said the other attacks occur before the plane attacks…just a guess.

• You might be right, the 22nd/23rd is expected to bring in something. Its also possible that the ‘week after’ might be what is scrambled, perhaps that should have read first, perhaps they were predicting in weeks after the football these events would unfold.

13. Praying for Calif as its pouring and flooding while the Dam is unable to hold much longer. :/

Praying for all safety.

14. I meditated on the timing “issues” and why they are off so to speak and this was what I was presented with and will describe the best I can.

Imagine you walk in on your child playing their favorite game on X-Box. You are trying to give him/her advice on playing the game, without interrupting the game. The game has a made up time line, storyline, etc. As with most children, they would never hear you, they are too engrossed. Plus since you are not playing the game yourself, it’s hard to pinpoint exactly where they are in the “game”

In short, the spirits are trying to telling us while we are “locked” into the game of life, some people like Eric can hear what they are saying, but he, like all of us, are “locked” into the game, so he can only hear peripherally. It’s challenging to say the least.

Anyway, I wanted to share and hope that makes sense!!

15. “The travel ban fails to meet the criteria of the terrorist coming” — I’m assuming it’s home grown or from a country not on the refugee ban list. Also, any idea which previously predicted attack this is referring to (if it is referring to a previous prediction)? For example, could it be the bridge attack, Boston attack, military base/ship attack, or a plane attack?

• One more thing — I assume that “the travel ban fails” means that the revised version will be approved by the courts and that the “the terrorist coming” will be an event that occurs after the ban’s reinstated.

16. the headlines or predictions are possible outcomes. giving someone a heads up as crap is coming into his area.

17. watch this. Lord seth, Make known and mark all evil terrorists in canada and the usa and bring them to higher authorities.Make known all who are entering at this time and mark them for them to be found via any method of transportation.and so it is and so it shall be.be.

18. “In about 10.. but there will be other attacks prior to that one.”
    10 is a difficult one. Could it mean 1 week the cycle is completed? This would take us to the 22/23 allowing for time zones.

19. Have you all really looked at all the responses to these tidbits of information. It is the blind leading the blind. Throw things against the wall and see what sticks. And even then, you don’t know if you got it right. This all appears an exercise in futility. I know many reading here are assuming that because “spirit” says something, it must be some sort of gospel truth. There are as many different types of spirit with different agendas as there are human entities in the world. In addition, I note many here seem to put their faith in government. I remind you, “the poor you shall always have with you.” Being poor is a state of consciousness. Government will never solve that problem. I hope, when you pray, that you do not kneel down toward Washington, D.C. as many do toward Mecca. Put your faith in God. Quit listening to CNN, MSNBC, CBS and the like and you will be a happier person. And you will have greater peace of mind and you will live a safe life.

• I am pretty sure that no one here understands this whole process very well except maybe Eric. I would be careful of judging the other people, if you don’t like their comments ignore them. I envy Eric for his connection to spirit and I feel that the spirits he communicates with are good because of what they are trying to do…save even one life…stop even one tragedy…I would be proud if I had any part of that process, even if it was just having faith in it…

• As a boy I often had to clean out the calf pen in the barn. To get room, I would open the gate to let the calves out to wander the barn. Interestingly, their pen was their security. They had to be chased out.
        We all have a tendency to think in a box. I have monitored this site for some time now and note a lot of “thinking in the box.”
        This is not a criticism of Eric nor of anyone else writing in. I am merely suggesting that everyone begin to think out of the box and maybe something more positive will come out of this effort. It is a worthy effort, but one must consider the big picture. There is a motive here of the “spirits” involved. What is it? There is a place in the Bible where we are admonished to “test the spirits.”
        I am not in awe of “spirit.” I came from there and I will return to there as will we all. There are many levels. What level are we dealing with here. When you stop asking questions, then you have given your power away. Please never stop questioning.

• I view it more as a puzzle, so to speak, once we can get the pieces to fit Wendy may be able to help save a life or lives. I am willing to take the risk of researching news site to try and find the pieces to fit.
      Not to speak for Eric, though I will. I am fairly new here and I suspect Eric has been with his spirits for much longer than any of us on this site and he knows them and their intentions and we trust that this is for the greater good. Perhaps his information has saved countless lives that we aren’t aware of because I’m sure others read these predictions and don’t comment.
      I will agree, as well, the idea of helping, albeit ever so small or even without knowing it, saving the life of one person would be worth the time I spend looking for any news article, parade, celebration, etc. would be worth it in my book. No one is praying TO the government or Eric or any spirit, we are simply using our time to help the greater good, if possible. No matter how you look at it, that in itself is a worthy cause instead of spending our time speaking ill of others. To save a life, that’s what I believe the “mission” is and it’s okay if you don’t understand it or would rather not be involved, but please don’t put down others who are trying to make a difference in this world.

20. or it mean the leader was unhinged. duterte will be remove from office as president. dont u think so.

21. driver of a truck shot dead he was speeding towards crowds full of gas cylinders it was in barcelona don’t think that city has been mentioned before though bit.ly/2m7D0PV

• if this was the prediction about the truck then it’s been foiled it would only be one day out aswell as this predicted for the 22nd not sure though as i said barcelona has never been mentioned before

• Sorry I posted this too quick. It’s not the Mirror. I meant driver of the truck so I should have re-read this before posting..

22. or maybe the president created a scenario making him more unhinged and this lead to massive protest against him.

23. Pingback: TrumpCare | World Predictions

24. Pingback: Republicans Pull Bill | World Predictions

25. Eric, SWC,

Duarte…unhinged..?

Excerpt..
    ,Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has warned he is prepared to establish a “revolutionary government” to fend off alleged efforts to oust him, fuelling fears of a looming dictatorship.

He issued the warning on state television late Friday as he railed against the press, European lawmakers and other critics of his drug war that has left thousands dead and led rights groups to warn of a crime against humanity.