Predictions 10-13-16

Last night I asked for clarity ‘Which predictions are coming very soon?’ and they pointed to the earthquake prediction. They also pointed to the navy destroyers being attacked and said ‘its not over’. The predictions is below. Also:

I had a visual of a mountain with a building or structure on it in the distant background that was burning.

The old predictions:

Saudi Attack    I had a visual of a map that showed the ocean around Saudi Arabia, Spirit marked two (maybe 3)  different areas.  One of them could have been on land? Then the visual switched, I was looking down on the ocean from the sky to see multiple plumes of smoke coming from the ocean.

I had a visual of a large hanger with destroyed metal parts being layed out.

“A suicide mission.. 40”

This might be related to previous predictions. However in previous messages they talked about the US?:

Predictions 4-21-16  “Protect America, ships and ports will be targeted, right here right now.”
Where exactly? Spirit pointed down to the ground saying ‘Here’
Then I had a visual of California.

US Terror Attack 2  ‘Next’   USS spelled in very large letters.    “The battleship (s).. a calculated stealth attack.. while in port or bay.. ISIS.. suicide bomb”

Around Saudi Arabia.. ships targeted.. even commercial ones.. keep an eye out.. guard the seas and the oceans.

By using the smaller ship with explosives their mission is to attack the nuclear ship.. you can see it. (The implication was a US ship)

The Earthquake:

“The earthquake happens now.. San Jose.. damaging.”

I had multiple moments yesterday of an earthquake feeling under my feet. Its unclear if they are implying multiple moderate earthquakes or one big earthquake.

“Very soon.. Earthquake.. 01”  Where?   “The Turkish.. Russia”   The timing implies sometime around September 29th.  I believe they are implying either Russia directly or one of the stans; Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan. They oddly mentioned the word “Bodego”

78 thoughts on “Predictions 10-13-16

1. Hi

Are you available for a reading today via phone ?

Wendy meth May2 1964

Sent from my iPhone

• If your interested in a reading please do not put it on the world predictions site, there are 1000s of people daily that read these predictions it would not be appropriate to share your personal information here. If you would like a reading please email me at worldwidepredictions@yahoo.com, however to answer your question, no normally you have to wait about a week out for a reading. Thanks

2. Someone on national dream center just posted dream about letters ihg. Symbol for hotel in London head office. Looks like terror attack in hotel is about to go down

3. I know Spirit has not said anything about the USA-Russian relation, but you know just in case I implore everybody reading this send a personal message to the Kremlin (yeah you can do that apparently online), and give a heartfelt message of love, and peace from whatever you are from in the world. There is no need for what happened a few days ago, and we don’t wish to go back to the old ways. I don’t want to see a bad future for anyone, this has to stop.

• What I don’t understand is usa is mostly christian and russia is mostly christian. Seems their are leaders on both sides In the military that forget this fact. Only thru the son can you get to the father. Seems leadership listens to all religious scollars to make peace.

• I know what you mean Anthony. As Christian nations, Russia and the West should be natural allies. We all fought together against the tyranny of the nazis.

• Unfortunately, governments very rarely reflect the personalities or beliefs of the citizens for whom they make decisions.

• Tot,
        Don’t fall for anthony’s antics. He’s a dogmatic, militant atheist who masquerades as a religious person to elicit a response from someone. He’s not a Christian, believe me.

4. ““Very soon.. Earthquake.. 01” Where? “The Turkish.. Russia” The timing implies sometime around September 29th. I believe they are implying either Russia directly or one of the stans; Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan. They oddly mentioned the word “Bodego””

Eric, perhaps the earthquake will be centered in the far northwest tip of Iran, which is roughly nestled between Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan (formerly parts of Russia). I’m probably reaching here, but I bring this up because of the word “bodego”, which in Spanish would deal with “wine merchants”. The oldest traces of wine residue in the world were found in jars excavated in Hajji Firuz, which is in that area. The Kopet Dag mountain range, in the same general area, is also on the border between Turkmenistan and Iran, and is the boundary line between two tectonic plates: the Iranian Plateau and the Turnan Plateau. Just a thought.

• Don’t believe that article, this is a tabloid lie to drum up fear for clicks. I really despise the media for doing such horrible things.

• Eric and SWC, I looked at the live earthquake map. It’s very heavy in CA. Not looking so good. I feel in my gut that made me nervous. Tonight full moon is beautiful. Just be prepared when it’s coming. It’s 90% chance.

5. Ok, has anyone heard of the Nemesis Star cluster? I have read recently about a massive drill in Russia and also that the mention of war is really a distraction regarding the danger from this Nemesis star system, that the solar system is now off kilter and in some type of danger. Also Putin has called for citizens to return home, students abroad, families etc. What do you think? What does Spirit say about these developments? What I read this AM is alarming. Also that Obama has sent troops to Alaska regarding a possible Russian invasion?? Has anyone else heard of this?

• Donna B
      I’ve heard this stuff too, but I have no idea if the websites discussing it are reputable or not. (Well, I heard about the stuff with Russia, but not the solar system.) It seems like tensions are bad between us and Russia, so maybe we should be cautious. At the same time, I don’t think either side really wants war, so hopefully they’ll calm down.

Is anyone else besides me kind of confused by the ‘quiet’ on the terrorism front? It almost seems too quiet, but maybe I’m on alert too much.

Eric, any clue as to what’s going on with us and Russia? Or terrorism?

• Obama did put Alaska on alert, I heard of a war where something that disrupts communication, internet, power grid etc is what they would use, not an A bomb. Obama wants to cyberwar Russia, he blames Putin for being in collusion with Wikileaks. Putin has issued a statement telling people to come home to Russia. Is this a distraction away from the planet stuff I wonder? Interesting times we live in

• We are expecting another wave of terror attacks soon. They mentioned an explosion we predicted, the hotel again, and the ships being attacked in Arabia. I am not expecting all the predictions about Russia to happen right now. With that said the Spirits are focused on one event and that’s Florida’s new Hurricane.

6. Deadly Bridge Collapse, Indonesia
    A bridge connecting two small islands near the Indonesian resort island of Bali collapsed on Sunday, killing nine people and injuring at least 30, officials said.

7. Hey Eric,
    About a year ago, maybe a year and a half, you made a prediction alongside the Pluto probe flyby – a prediction in which life elsewhere would be verified soon after our flyby. Any word on that?

8. Mary, SWC,
    An added piece to the rare Hunters moon, Super moon..

King tide in Boston… ( perfect EQ window for us in US)
    Photo: Flooding from a ‘King tide’ event, caused by a certain alignment of the Earth, moon and sun, at Boston’s Long Wharf – Universal Hub

9. Eric – woke up this a.m. having had another premonition dream. It was all symbolic, but I know it was pointing to your maritime attack is imminent. I don’t know where, unfortunately. The dream itself; I was at a maritime academy having lunch at a table w/others. Suddenly, I looked down and black spiders were all over my feet and ankles. They were by the hundreds – they were not biting me, but were swarming. I woke up. I have maritime academy dreams before maritime related disasters.

regarding.”.I had a visual of a large hanger with destroyed metal parts being layed out.”
    See..
    NTSB says investigators have recovered about 90% of the American Airlines flight 383 engine’s stage 2 disk following fire at Chicago airport

11. SWC,
    List of affected areas.
    Chile’s emergency office says earthquake was felt in regions of Coquimbo, Valparaíso, Santiago Metropolitan, O’Higgins, Maule, Biobío and La Araucanía

• Could this be related to the post where people are getting ready for a walk or run? I thought that was to happen in the US, but I noticed the link said the soldiers were getting ready for a run. Praying for those who lost loved ones. I hope they can figure out how they got on the base so it doesn’t happen again. Hopefully lots of cameras available that record the perimeters.