Predictions for 12-26-15

I had a visual of a fire, I had a visual of a tent, Spirit implied it was a hospital, then I saw it burn down.

“Turkey.. airplane” I had a visual an airport, where the airplanes where on the tarmac. Spirit implied a threat but we need to clarify the situation.

“The darkness moves from place to place like a storm, a plague. In the 1940s Germany, 1970s Uganda, 1990s Kosovo, today the middle east. Now its about to shift again this time to Asia, and with it will be one of the darkest leaders of the Century.

62 thoughts on “Predictions for 12-26-15

• No mention of a tent but I wonder if it was symbolic as the fire wasn’t far from Tent City which is in Saudi Arabia.

• “It is not yet known what caused the blaze, which began on the first floor of the hospital.
        The intensive care unit and maternity ward are both on the first floor.”

So maybe the tent issue is connected to the intensive care unit for the babies as sometimes they aldo use tents with oxygen for breathing problems..

And about Asia Turkey is partially Asia and the leaders are getting from bad to worst for people’s rights but many other countries too

1. Eric, Asian countries can be considered many different nations. One often thinks of Asia as nations from China, Japan, Thailand, N. and S. Korea, Vietnam, Laos and so forth. There are other parts of Asia which one might not realize are also part of Asia. These nations include Israel, Middle Eastern nations(Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and so forth), Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, parts of Russia, Iran and many more. Did you get a feeling about what region in Asia Spirit was referring?

• Hi, first time commenting but a frequent reader. I myself am Asian and I find the term “Oriental” very offensive. We are not rugs. Our government actually prohibits this word in documents because it’s racist and deragotory. if you’re referring to a type of Asian, you can specify by location or just say East Asian. Thanks.

• Thanks Julia. This is new to me also. Valuable lesson and need to educate people for we do not know.

Shalom to you!

• Hi Harvey, Julia, Eric. I’d like to say Thank You for pointing that out also. I would have never thought of that as being a racist or derogatory remark…so I am really glad you brought that to our attention. I guess I’m still a bit ignorant when it comes to different cultures and ways of the world. Blessings everyone.

2. Post on 9/16/15…”The military base will be bombed”, you said it sits by a body of water, a deep bay area. Today in Japan the Yokota Air Base was on lockdown for about 3 hours, per my son. Someone had jumped the fence with a suspicious package and was eventually apprehended. Yokota AB sits 35 miles North West of Tokyo. Here is a link. Not sure if it could be related or not.

3. Eric, Philippines. Daesh-linked Abu Sayyaf
    Excerpt…
    “..The Philippines’ military confirmed Sunday that 18 soldiers were killed and 53 others injured in a 10-hour battle with Daesh-linked Abu Sayyaf militants in a troubled southern island province.”

See..http://bit.ly/23maFrQ

this is the darkness moving,?
    ( strange I noted on this timeline post about Turkey airport..)
    See.
    Al-Qaida branch in Indian subcontinent now on US terror list, US State Department says – AP

Another Explosions

Another 2 bombs exploded just after the first two blasts..same city..

Just reported in the last half hour..

Update: At least 3 injured in explosion at Thai resort city Hua Hin, just hours after 2 bombs killed 1 person and wounded 21, witnesses say – Reuters

6. Eric, Asian shift..
    Muslim extremists attack jail in southern Philippines, freeing 8 fellow militants, 15 other inmates, police say; Maute militant group has previously pledged allegiance to the Islamic State – AP

• Star48, funny you are wondering about Asian shift. I was thinking the same thing a while back. Wasn’t sure if it was my imagination that it’s been slowly shifting. Ugh.

7. Eric, SWC,
    Mastermind of Dhaka cafe attack, Bangladesh-born Canadian citizen Tamim Ahmed Chowdhury, 3 other militants killed in raid on their hideout in Narayanganj, police say – Reuters

terror Asian shift ?
    Abu Sayyaf militants claim responsibility for blast in Davao City, Philippines, which left at least 12 dead, more than 60 wounded, spokesperson for group says – ABS-CBN

9. Eric, Asian wave..
    Thailand.

Thai police say have increased security at major landmarks in Bangkok, in surrounding provinces after reports of bomb plots by armed group – Channel News Asia

10. Pingback: ISIS Attacking Philippines | World Predictions