For the 21st Century

One of three

The winters will become colder, the summers so much hotter, the oceans will consume the coast lines, your poison does its damage in droves, be careful because if you don’t change your food supply will be choked and you will starve, a global drought, a global famine. Your educated say the threat comes in the next few centuries and we are telling you.. it happens in this one.

I had a strange visual, of this completely empty city and the sun poured down heat. You were given the impression that just as if a snow storm rolled in and the city shut down, so too did it shutdown for blistering hot temperatures. It became a common theme in the future where temperatures raged to extremes.

Prepare yourself.

101 thoughts on “For the 21st Century

1. Hi Eric,
    Is there any timeline of when this will happen? 10 years, 20 years or sooner? I’m in the Scottish Highlands, but have been watching with growing unease at the relentless flooding taking place in the south west of England.I’m not remotely psychic, but it seems to me just from observing, that this may already be starting to unfold.
    Thanks a million for all your hard work in relaying these important messages from Spirit. 🙂

Slainte Mhath!

Ossian

• By 2077 you can expect the beaches to be under water and a national rationing of food. So we do have some time to prepare, here and now is about massive flooding, huge storms, and extreme temperatures that we expect will pass but doesn’t,

• Thanks so much for the replies Eric, it really helps to know what to focus on, and the timeline especially helps. Blessings, Tina

2. This. Breaks my heart so much, and pains my soul on a daily basis. I am aware of all they spoke of. But what can the average person do? There’s Fukushima, GMO’s, Oil Spills, Garbage Patches in the oceans, and the rampant mass consumerism that uses factories which are destroying the atmosphere, only so all of the junk we -think- we need ends up in the landfill anyway. Not to mention the entire space program people are so crazy about, tearing holes in the ozone layer – we don’t deserve to go to space when we’ve made a mess of Mother Earth!

$$$ rules these days, and the corporations with $$$ rule the politics – and the people in charge are not going to do anything, because it won’t net them a profit. The people who lead our countries are sending us down the river, so please Eric, ask HOW we are to change things, when we, the regular people, don’t have power? The worst bit is that too many people are so distracted by their toys & the lies in the media, they won’t even believe there is a problem…which might just make it too late already. 😦

• Unfortunately they seem to say its too late, its coming and the only question is how long will it last. We need to figure out how to grow food under extreme conditions of weather, we also need to figure out how to produce new forms of water, water because ice glaciers are out. For us, I would start learning how to grow those gardens now.

• You are so right, there is too much corporate greed in this world, everyone one is in a hurry all of the time, no one stops and takes time to appreciate the small things in life,

• Hi mauree, the only thing I can think of, is to focus on ourselves being the example. Change happens in increments; so in “being the change we wish to see in the world”, would go a long way towards showing others the way forward in how we live & what we live for.

3. Wow, I do not know what to say. I knew this was a possibility, the signs were just too obvious. Tina is right though. How do we, the average people, help to prevent this from arising, if it isn’t already too late?

• Its all about bracing for the inpact. I am not expecting this to happen till the second half of the century, but we need to figure out new alternate ways of adding to the food supply.
      How to grow it, storage of food, etc. but again the issue doesn’t slap us hard till the second half of the Century so we have some time.

4. It is my belief that we are enduring the wrath of “the tribulation”, for those who are aware of the bible teachings, specifically the book of revelation. There is NOTHING we can do, it’s destiny in my minds eye. Stock up on stuff.
    Go with God, Peace, Shalom.

5. http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2010/03/04/205600/science-nsf-tundra-permafrost-methane-east-siberian-arctic-shelf-venting/

This reminded me of something I saw on an educational channel recently. It had to do with the “use to be permafrost” now releasing their methane gases into the atmosphere which is only exacerbating global warming. Unfortunately, all of us being one global village, will be going down this road together. Maybe once the planet gets done kicking our butts those who have the power to change things for the better will. And if not well I am pretty sure that Mother Earth doesn’t need us puny humans to survive. I say do what you can, prepare, pray hard and send out light and love to our planet.

• Hi Kim, I will trade you for a spell! lol We are experiencing some of the coldest weather on record, regularly -40C and worse this winter. Now I know these temperatures have occurred in past winters, but the amount of days with them, has increased noticeably IMO.

6. Big companies are still investing new money to open up new mining sites for fossil fuels. Such a shame they are not very interested in using that money for renewable energy development. I guess it’s up to the individuals to choose the cleaner alternatives when ever possible. If we always question if there is a cleaner alternative and choose it even if it may be more expensive then big companies will go where their customers lead. It’s clear that big companies and governments will not save the world for us.

• No but science really does become our savior in this case. New technologies come out of this in a big way, for instance we harness the power to control our weather, we will be able to push say a hurricane in a different direction. Also our understanding of the world and the eco is drastically improved.

• Hi Azz, personally, we really try to “vote with our dollar” wherever possible. It makes a difference on every level when the companies follow the trends and adjust accordingly. It is also up to all of us to use our voice and spread the word via social media, whenever we hear of a scientist or student whom is working on alternatives, yet gets their funding cut in favour of big business. You spoke the truth – corporations and governments are not our friends, they are in it for profit.

• Thanks for the link Kate, the economy has definitely seen better days. I was unaware of the Queen being broke, however, but I guess it stands to reason considering the state of things.

7. https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/10questions/534660-10-questions-for-inventor-jamil-rima

Maybe some of these scientific advancements are already occurring. It doesn’t solve the food supply problem directly, but it helps with the distilled, drinkable water problem which, in turn, can help with the food supply. I’m with everyone else in hoping we can change the course, or at least the magnitude, of this misadventure humanity has created. Hope springs eternal. 🙂

• Great link Zaza – and I agree, hold onto all the hope you can muster. :):):) I really think that if we can but focus on the positives, they will get their turn at having the snowball effect. Because so far, focusing on the negative has surely not improved things!

MSM (main stream media) is wholly owned by just a few entities these days. The news is filtered before we even get it. I knew that to be true especially when Justin Bieber’s exploits became “breaking news”.

I have found that in no longer watching the “doom and gloom news” that MSM would like us to focus on, (and instead reading online) that I have felt much negativity lift – which leaves more energy to focus on the positive. Everything is energy. 🙂

8. The good news is that I will be dead before this all happens. The bad news is that I will probably reincarnate back into the mess. 🙂

Before science can fix this mess, Americans need to stop voting for the same two parties that lie to them every election … and afterwards. Stop voting for those that promise to make sure you have some ‘right’ enabled for you. Stop being polarized about politics and what you think are your needs and rights. Get out of the box and try a different party. 🙂 I did. Stop having children and stop buying the latest gadget, toy or must have item. It is all a drain on our resources. Get out of debt, live simply and within the means of the land and your income.

There are a couple of good vertical gardening systems in development or already in use. I will be dead before we reach Soylent Green so no worries for me. However the young should probably take heed of the situation.

• I remember that movie, “Soylent Green”, with the late Charelton Heston. It was pretty far fetched when it came out, it isn’t so far fetched anymore.

• Hi Kate, I watched that recently – and you’re so right! Also with GMO foods do we really know what our foods contain and the consequences of such anymore! I encourage every one I know to invest in heritage seeds while they can, and DEMAND GMO labeling – it is our right to know.

Another movie which illustrates the control by the elite and how they see the masses is an oldie from 1927 called “Metropolis”. It is downright SPOOKY, when one sees the similarities and mindsets of those in power today.

• I hear you on that first line Obake! I agree completely on the divisions – society is being pushed to divide on every issue out there (ESPECIALLY POLITICS), to keep us from focusing on the REAL issues, and the laws passed and deals that are made when we are too busy fighting amongst each other to notice.

I couldn’t help to ponder that if we made Governments and their employees earn what is the average wage in their respective countries, with no added perks or bribes allowed, that we would FINALLY get people who WILL effect change, solely because they, too, desire it and not for the income/prestige.

The current dynamic of wealthy families, lawyers, and other high echelon groups ruling the masses is frustrating as they have NO idea what it is to be an average citizen…nor do they care, as profit and power are their mainstays. At first I had thought that by electing more people outside of those boxes (plumbers, janitors, and other representatives of the diversity of society) we would improve…however they too, would eventually be swayed by the current perks and paychecks. The only way forward for a Government that will effect beneficial change for ALL, is a set wage with NO perks.

The gadgets and toys are a distraction tossed to the masses. They really do see us as monkeys with bananas, sadly. We shop with intention and eschew gadgets save basic internet access. . .the things that count in life are the things money can’t buy. Vertical gardening looks very promising, as does getting back to community based food supply. We can take care of each other, and don’t need to wait for a Government to do it for us. 🙂

I am back home–meaning I am here in San Diego as well. I have been following your page very closely, and even commented on other things. If you wouldn’t mind I’d love to contact you.

Thanks, Meg

• You or anyone out their can email me at any time. If your in San Diego I do readings out of a cute little nail salon part time. Most of the time its done over the phone. Please do.

10. I feel sure one a mass awakening takes place – when people realize that we are being manipulated by the elite, that they are already using weather modification, that they are propagating a negative outlook to harness our energies and feed off our fear that this situation will become much brighter. Thinking that this is our only possible outcome is what they want us to think. We are in control of our destinies.

• Hi Amy, thanks for your post full of TRUTH and HOPE!! This is what people need to understand the MOST!! If enough do, a tipping point of change is inevitable!!

Blessings, Tina

11. Hello, just found your page I find it very interesting. Do you happen to have any predictions on here of a major US Airliner crashing in 2014? I cant seem to find what PAGE ALL your predictions are on. Just a little confusing thanks.

12. Eric, update to changes that have come to pass. — here is onehttp://www.weather.com/safety/winter/montana-snow-june-20140616

13. Eric, maybe I should have put vortex under this thread..instead 9/13—http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2014/07/10/poor-mans-polar-vortex-to-make-shocking-summer-return-in-eastern-u-s-next-week/

14. When you say second 1/2 of the century Eric, do you expect around 2050 this to start.. his is what really frightens me, the uncertainty and the feeling theres no stopping this

15. Eric, extreme weather bringing fluctuations in water…
    (Excerpts)
    ST. PETERSBURG, Russia (Thomson Reuters Foundation) – In Russia’s Siberian south, near the border of Mongolia, the world’s largest freshwater lake is shrinking.

The surrounding communities depend on Lake Baikal, which contains about one-fifth of the earth’s unfrozen freshwater reserves, for their power, water and livelihoods.

But in the past four months the lake’s water level has dropped so low that experts are calling it a crisis – one they warn could lead to conflicts in Russia over water.
    Beginning of Water Wars?

16. SWC,
    Map: Heat alerts in effect for many US states; Phoenix, Las Vegas, Palm Springs under Excessive Heat Watch, Heat Advisory up for Dallas, Little Rock, Tulsa, Kansas City, St. Louis – @weatherchannel

17. Eric, SWC,
    Forecast for 2017…
    Map: Farmers’ Almanac releases forecast for US winter 2017; ‘average snowfall’ seen for much of midwest, with the northeast described as ‘snow filled’ – @mark_tarello

18. Eric, SWC,
    Important message from
    “I, Chief Arvol Looking Horse, of the Lakota, Dakota, and Nakota Nations, ask you to understand an Indigenous perspective on what has happened in America, what we call “Turtle Island.” My words seek to unite the global community through a message from our sacred ceremonies to unite spiritually, each in our own ways of beliefs in the Creator.”

Read more at http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2016/08/26/important-message-keeper-sacred-white-buffalo-calf-pipe

• Jules104,
        No you are correct..

after I posted saw that i had made a mistake..

Should read…
        “It’s anything but normal” which is correct..