Predictions for 2014

A window of things to come:

1. There is going to be a Lee Harvey Oswald moment.. terror.. decoy.. a visual of the presidents house burning.. 2:45
  2. The biggest earthquake of 2014.. in the west banks.. March
  3. Mass suicide unfolds for nothing but a lie.. in America.. south.
  4. Al Assad will finally fall.. Syria will seem unrecognizable as lawlessness ensues.. Alawites told to get out.
  5. Israel will have a bloody conflict with its neighbor
  6. Nick is the most powerful man.. replacement
  7. The US government drastically alters.. the president ready to set a more positive tone..  compromise.. togetherness return.. unfortunately much of it due to the issues that face the nation.. later the US government becomes more blue, as the red dwindles.
  8. The bugs land in Taiwan.. discord.. upheavals.. rough seas.. not its best year.
  9. Ireland kept away from the desk.. explodes in violence.. bloody
  10. Kim Jong Un slices and dices leaders.. a Brutus moment approaches.. one will fall bloody.. they try a coup.. the end.. not now, later, North Korea will become China.
  11. A much better global economy.. finally..  moving forward! The global economy will rise, fall, and rise again in 2014.
  12. The Vatican.. the criminal acts will be dealt with.. the chalice is filled with dirty water.. it will be poured out and the water will be made crystal clear.. from clear it will be made white.

Eric’s Comments: They mentioned it wasn’t a very good year, unlike the 2013 rollout that had a mixture of great news and bad, this set seems to reflect a violent year. Good news the Pope really pushes forward, two butchers are going to fall from power and finally improvement with the world’s economy, but with a hiccup, two steps forward and one step back. I believe 2:45 could be a reference to the second half of February. We will predict the hurricane season as it approaches.

Glossary Reference: Red and Blue

About these ads

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in paranormal, precognition, prophecy, psychic predictions, psychic predictions for 2014, psychic world events, psychic world predictions, world news, World Predictions and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

49 Responses to Predictions for 2014

1. tom says:

hi Eric
    regarding prediction #11
    are you suggesting a major market correction and rebound in 2014?
    thanks
    p.s. the markets seem to have detached themselves from reality and are rising almost daily on mass speculation instead of economic fundamentals. I can’t see how this insanity will end well. It all reminds me of previous debt bubbles.

2. AussieGal says:

Nick as in Nick Clegg? UK Deputy PM.

3. Karma says:

a coupe is a two door car…a coup d’etat is an overthrow of a government

• True story guys; the spirits had mentioned, “double check the work, it has issues” so I kept going over the notes vs what is on the blog, and I kept saying to myself “no, no,, its word for word there is no mistake”

• jules104 says:

The Spirits seem to have a sense of humor too. LOL

• They very much do, all the time. Another cute story is that the group came down to finish some of the world predictions on Christmas eve. One of the spirits said out loud “Merry Christmas” then another, and another. Finally after several holiday greetings including Happy Hanukkah another spirit reminded everyone they where here to predict. Then in the background one said “bah humbug” need less to say we didn’t get much done.

4. jill says:

will there be some good news in general in 2014! will the winter Olympics be safe for the athletes.
    will there be another royal wedding? and will the economy get better for the middle class.

• The economy gets better, that’s on there. But I asked them if they had any good news for 2014, and they joked “Good news yes, the good news is 2015.” They did mention that compromise will return to governments, and enemies will become friends, but who? You should see predictions like that coming once I have the details.

5. Pingback: Real psychic predictions for 2014 | The Moderate Voice

6. charley says:

what do you mean about Ireand keep away from the desk ?

• “Desk” is a new message and I would only be guessing on its meaning. Perhaps a negotiation of some kind.
      This list of predictions are only the titles of things to come. As soon as we get closer to the event happening the spirits will regroup and provide more details. They are doing that right now for the lee Harvey Oswald prediction. I hope that helps Charley.

7. Laura M says:

Hello Eric. I can’t find where I read it for referencing but you mentioned one time that , the spirits you worked for . . . I wondered what that meant. Thank you for your predictions.

• Not sure where that post would be.
      I would clarify that we as a group all work together, to provide these world predictions and personal readings. The entire process, plans, and efforts are however lead by the Conductor and I do represent in a matter of speaking the spiritual realm. I am in short guided by Spirit. I hope that answers your question.

8. Laura M says:

Found it. Below is the reply I was referencing. Thank you

Eric Leigh-Pink says:
    October 20, 2013 at 5:22 PM
    I am familiar with the ascending message, but I am sorry I don’t agree with it. I know that upsets my fellow psychics but I work for this specific group of spirits and they have not mentioned anything like that at all. Yes the world will be more united over time, but from what I have been told we are moving into a timeframe where humanity will reap what we sow and its not a good thing.

9. Zaza says:

Hi, Eric,

Is it possible the reference to the first prediction deals with the Presidential election in Lebanon and the problems they are having with Cabinet formation? There have been multiple internal threats recently and assassinations, very notably with bombings, which I believe you mentioned in one of your posts regarding this particular prediction.

10. Sarah Will says:

Hey Eric
    Without reading the link you so kindly added about world predictions, I just want to say this… I feel in my heart of hearts, that this year is about (in the World of Relative) Yin/Yang. At the moment we are in between two Universal Eras (want for a better word). That is more associated with the time lines. However; as with all great changes their is always (sadly) learning in a way that make everyone come together. It has always been that way, until now.
    I see so many want others to answer for them. I understand this however; because, I Am also in the frame of mind that whatever happens happens. There is a Holy reason for everything, so a Holy presence in everything/everyone. We have fear vs Love. I choose Love.
    I Am certain, more than certain that the Word for thought will come in maybe this year…
    Here’s to Faith. I Am That I Am.
    Sarah

11. N says:

Mass suicide unfolds for nothing but a lie.. in America.. south. – This make me think of Clearwater, FL and the large Scientology center they have there – What do you think?

12. Pingback: Presidential Assassination | World Predictions

13. Pingback: Kim Jong Un’s Executions | World Predictions

14. Doug says:

Could 2:45 be a reference to Daniel 2:45 45 This is the meaning of the vision of the rock cut out of a mountain, but not by human hands–a rock that broke the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver and the gold to pieces. “The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and the interpretation is trustworthy.”

• Usually the first number is a month. the 45 is new, I am not sure what it means? could be “for 5″ or could be the second half of February. But I don’t think it relates to the Bible, they do use references to the bible though. “There will be a cain moment” was used once to describe a killer.

15. “There is going to be a Lee Harvey Oswald moment..”

I don’t know about the LHO moment, but there will definitely be a ‘false flag’ event in the U.S and there is a good chance that “terrorists” from Pakistan (probably the TTP org) will take responsibility for it, thereby allowing the American government a pretext for yet another war. This event may coincide with the imminent war between Pakistan-india.

16. jill says:

you were right about the Vatican and the scandal. That really did happened.

17. Pingback: Presidential Assassintation | World Predictions

18. Pingback: Notes on 3-1-14 | World Predictions

19. Pingback: Notes on 3-2-14 California Earthquake | World Predictions

20. Pingback: North California Earthquake | World Predictions

21. Pingback: Notes on 3-16-14 | World Predictions

22. jules104 says:

I don’t know if this could have anything to do with the missing Malaysian airplane, but when I was watching the news recently, someone equated this missing plane to a, “Lee Harvey Oswald”, type of scenario, which I thought interesting.

23. Pingback: Taiwan Standoff | World Predictions

24. Pingback: Notes on 3-22-14 – Major Earthquake | World Predictions

25. Pingback: Gaza Rockets and Israel Airstrikes | World Predictions

26. Pingback: Israel and Gaza Conflict | World Predictions

27. star48 says:

Eric, I think this hastens prediction number 4 on this posting..

28. Pingback: Israel Launches Ground Invasion | World Predictions

29. star48 says:

Eric, Number 8.. Rough seas– Taiwan destination ? See Typhoon Matmo trajectory..

30. Marcia Craig says:

Eric: I had a vision the other night that I can’t seem to analyze. I was looking straight ahead from floor level over a teal marble floor, looking across a large room (like a hotel lobby, terminal, …?) at a teal marble fireplace. People were walking across my view when all the sudden, the view started shaking. I heard the name “Austen, Osten, etc.) and don’t know if it refers to the city in Texas or a person’s name… Have you gotten anything on something like that that could be related, please? Thanks!