World Predictions 2-26-19

I had a visual of a military helicopter, then I had a visual of the helicopter crashing, then it shifted again to show school children.

Different spots.. different areas will explode.

I had a visual of the Capitol building far in the background.

I had a visual of a group of people in a mustang vehicle.

Your working to line your own pockets. Isn’t there a law against that?.. There is. Eventually it catches up with you.. national address.. the President

51 thoughts on “World Predictions 2-26-19

1. The Emoluments Clause, also called the Foreign Emoluments Clause, is a provision of the U.S. Constitution (Article I, Section 9, Paragraph 8) that generally prohibits federal officeholders from receiving any gift, payment, or other thing of value from a foreign state or its rulers, officers, or representatives.

The clause provides that: No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

2. Eric did you get a feeling who the group of people were in the mustang or what that was referencing? Good or bad intentions or young vs old etc. Thanks.

3. Hey eric.

With this military helicopter crash and the US Capitol do you think its related to the situation in Venezuela and how the US is intervening? Its looking very dire there.

4. Over the last 5 years I’ve had readings from you, and I had high hopes what you said would be true..they never were…and i even sent you and Bea healings, but now I feel the last 5 sentences are referring to you.i’m sorry to say, none of it has been true. I doubt you will post this but I don’t care.

• when you send a gift of healing………..always send it from the heart, with no one knowing about it. when people see, the bigger picture……….thousands of people, on ONE website, receving messages from spirit, working together to make earth a much better place,and to try to change the bad into good. HOW great is this! thank you anonoms for posting your views. hang in their, just keep shifting, in what we all can do together, in order to help each other? thank you eric and the group!

• You’re trying to discredit him, but I think that wasn’t a personal line.

Timelines are the hardest things to predict and what you do today or at this moment can alter what happens next.

Remember he often posts predictions but usually as warnings…. meaning there’s a underlying message….with warning and knowledge we Can prevent an outcome.

• The blog is a work in progress. We work towards perfection. But you still have a flawed human, as we are all flawed learning as you go. I personally feel our work has improved over the years, but everyone is right timing is a thorn in my back.

• anonoms — The 5th sentence of those last 5 sentences clearly says “the President” not Eric. I trully hope your reasoning for making these claims isn’t due to the last 5 sentences about the president possibly offending you. Regardless, Eric’s personal readings do come true and Eric’s world predictions from Spirit are validated all the time. You certainly know this if you’ve been following him for 5 years.

• CODY..No you are wrong! You and your type specifically offend me, as you have no idea what your talking about! Eric and I have spoken and he/we are fine.

• Anonoms, I understand your frustration and discouraged. His predictions are true and real. The only weakness is the time frame and continue to work on that goal. It takes time and patience to work together as a team btw spiritual and physical worlds.

Always grateful for your prayers for Eric and Bea’s healings. You are blessed more by giving and helping others. ♡

• If this is about readings I would like an opportunity to give you a reading on me. Please email accordingly with more details. We would have to do it next week. Give me the opportunity to make sure you are satisfied with our work.

5. Glad to hear that so many in the “Capitol Building” are going to be exposed soon. So many members of Congress have profited for far to long while in office. Lots of sealed indictments are waiting for these frauds!

6. Is this part of the prediction “Different spots.. different areas will explode” about the helicopter crash?

7. Spirit mentioned the 1st Trump-Kim summit but not the 2nd one – how come? Does Spirit not see it as necessary since Kim’s fall and China’s occupation of NK has already been predicted as the final result?

8. I can’t wait for evil people to reap what they have sown. I am hoping the rest of us can reap our harvests too.

9. Could Cohen’s testimony to Congress today be part of the takedown of Trump? He was very compelling and believable, and the GOP congress members showed their true colors by spending the whole time not only trying to discredit him, but in not explicitly defending Trump. He made some damning references to Don Jr., and it seems Congress may be subpoenaing Jr and perhaps Weisledberg (sp?) to testify. Cohen made a very dire warning to the republicans that if they continue to blindly follow and defend Trump, they will end up suffering the same consequences he is.

10. I don’t know if the image of the Capitol building is separate from the image of the people in the Mustang or if they go together but what I wondered was if the Mustang car is a symbol to remind us of the man that hit protestors in Charlotteville at the “Unite the RIght” rally and killed a woman. He drove a 2010 Dodge Challenger which looks similar to a 2010 Ford Mustang GT . I don’t know if it means someone will try to hit protestors near the Capitol or if it is totally unrelated to that.

• Hi Eric,
        I posted the above but for some reason it came up as anonymous. I was thinking about the car as a hint of some sort. It reminded me of the older attack with a Mustang looking car at Charlottesville that happened August 12, 2017 at the “Unite the Right” rally. That had the Nazis and white supremacists marching… a man got into his Dodge Charger and rammed the counter protestors who were there and killed a young woman. Here is a Wiki article about it:

I was wondering if the car was a clue that white supremacists may attack somewhere in US. If the capitol image is linked than maybe it will happen at Washington DC.
        Perhaps it isn’t related, but I thought I’d mention it.

• Hi Eric,
        I was thinking of the Mustang car as a clue. It reminded me of the car attack that happened a couple of years ago in Charlottesville when the White Supremacists were marching and a group of counter protestors showed up. A mentally ill man got into his Dodge Charger and drove into the counter protestors and killed a young woman. Here is a Wiki article.

I know this may be a stretch but I wondered if it meant a small group of white supremacists do a similar attack on a group of people somewhere in the US (or the capitol?) in the future…Just a possibility.

11. Are all of these connected and are they related to the US terrorism predictions?

“Different spots.. different areas will explode.”
    “I had a visual of the Capitol building far in the background.”
    “I had a visual of a group of people in a mustang vehicle.”

12. Pingback: Nepal Helicopter Crash | World Predictions

13. Eric,SWC,

Ref;;;I had a visual of a group of people in a mustang vehicle.

See.
    Last day at plant..
    A sprawling General Motors assembly plant near Youngstown was idled on Wednesday after more than 50 years producing cars and other vehicles, a move that will eliminate nearly 1,700 hourly positions by month’s end.

GM announced late last year that Lordstown along with three plants in the U.S. and one in Canada would close by early next year.

14. Eric,SWC,
    Ref:::I had a visual of a group of people in a mustang vehicle.

See.
    Cutting of 5,000 jobs..vehicle categories reduced..
    Excerpt..
    March 15 (UPI) — Ford Motor Co. announced on Friday it will cut 5,000 manufacturing jobs in Germany and more in Great Britain, as part of an international cost-cutting effort.

The automaker said it’s offered voluntary separation packages for employees as part of an $11 billion restructuring strategy for its struggling European operations.

Ford did not specify the number of job cuts in Britain.

Ford’s European operations seek to reduce its vehicle lineup to three categories — commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles and imports. It also plans to simplify its product lines and concentrate on the most profitable vehicles.