Prediction: Mega Hurricane and Shooting Spree in October

The next hurricane hits the east coast climbing north.. it gets stuck sitting in the north-east creating epic flooding. Unimaginably destructive.

Original Message: I had a visual of one massive hurricane sitting on the east side of the coast climbing up the coast. Then the visual shifted to show Halloween candy falling into a bag (implying the timeframe). Then it shifted again to show a dark figure, dressed like a FEMA worker by a phone at a desk. “Such an egregious lack of compassion.. lack of decency.”

727 marking the 27th.

Spirit compared it to a Mega storm or Super Typhoon. The original post: Prediction: October Hurricane

Also:

Mass shooting.. Washington.. (4)..

His face burned.. with one eye.

The prediction was written on the 11th. Assuming the 4 is a countdown, this points to a timeframe of the 16th or 17th.  Spirit suddenly shifted from Texas back to the North west US making this our focal point. The previous prediction also marks a timeframe around the 17th. The last part is most likely symbolic to someone who was burned in life, treated unfairly, and has a very narrow view. The previous message: Prediction: Shooting Spree

Spirit pointed to a city outside of Seattle. They talked about “Mountain do”. Spirit again implied a music event. This time he shot people both inside the venue and outside. Whether it’s a club, bar, concert, they implied the doors ‘closed’.

I had a visual of the Japanese flag. Then it shifted and they said:  Japan.. extreme violence.. a surge of horrific violence is coming.. killing.. slashing.

“Just as we predicted the Nazis would return to the world, we predict a return of gangs and Mafia like activity.”

“Tsunami coming”

We need to ask for details, in previous messages they pointed to Japan area. I need to ask for details.

The Russian man beaten to a bloody end.. for being gay.

I had a visual of the map of Australia, then a roll of foil being pulled.

Sounds like a foiled attack.

I had a visual of the number 8 on a clock. If it’s a countdown it would imply the 19th or 20th. Most likely they are talking about November or December 8th.

“Plea deals.. the walls now falling around the president in December.. multiple files presented.. leading to a final end and an empty sleeve.”

Then Spirit showed. #5 and said “It’s over”

“The lies comes back to haunt.. he quits with conditions”

We are expecting two predictions to unfold today or tomorrow. One is expected to be an earthquake prediction while the other political.

Now we finally focus on the next Truth.

Previous predictions about Hurricanes:

Hurricane Michael is Now Category 3

Hurricane Florence

39 thoughts on “Prediction: Mega Hurricane and Shooting Spree in October

1. I’m looking at the current models and at the moment it’s showing the Mega one going far east and getting ripped apart. It might change within days from now.

2. Being from Washington, currently in Oregon, I’m very in the know of the different Washington mountain towns. But I can’t find any musical festivals happening this month.

3. Mountain Dew is a soda, but I can’t figure out what that has to do with the shooting. I don’t know what kind of concerts are playing in Washington State. It’s also confusing that the spirits talked about Texas before, now it’s Washington state.Maybe the shooter changed targets, or maybe–as some of the others on here said–the shooter is from one location and attacks the other.

I’m trying to figure out the prediction about violence in Japan. As far as I know, they haven’t had riots or ethnic violence or anything like that lately. The line about “killing…slashing” put me in mind of ISIS, since knives/swords are a favorite of theirs, but I didn’t think Japan was a major target for jihadists? Just a guess.

Or it could be a random crazy person who attacks someone in Japan with a knife or sword.

4. If this mega storm/typhoon happens near Halloween, will the FL hurricane then be before it or after it into next month?

There I did a group called Sugar Mountain Candy performing next month .They will be playing at Sunset Tavern in Seattle.Its a small club.

Good Charlotte is also playing a small venue on Nov 18,my birthday.They have a song with the word mountain in it.

I will look for more venues ..,

There is a band called Trace Mountains,they are performing next weekend in Seattle at a small venue.

7. This might be a hit about 4 dead but Texas not Washington let’s hope nothing happens in Washington

Are you still doing personal readings. Trying to reach you through email, no success so far.
    Manoj

9. Got something earlier today that sounded like gunfire and then heard the word “Plano.” I don’t know if this could be related to your Texas shooting you’ve picked up on or this is something else entirely.

On the northwest one we’ve picked up such similar info!