Prediction: Shooting Spree

I am very sorry for this horrific message, I hope and pray this does not happen.

In my opinion they are talking about Washington state.

Mass shooting.. Washington.. at 6.. music competition.

While receiving the information Spirit said 17, and sang the song “Tomorrow, Tomorrow, your always a day away.”

The message above was given last night. A few days before they gave another message that may or may not be related.

Music festival.. Audrey or Andrea.. Peter.. recluse mass murderer.. Ontario.. so much death.. dawn-label.. ran into hospital.. he is just not wanted.. butcher

I had a visual of a young man covered in blood.

I had a visual of Spirit pointing to the Northwest corner of the US.

I had a visual of 100, then 101.

This prediction might be related to older messages:

This is not a drill.. concert.. shooting.. rock.” (We need a location)

This prediction could be related to another prediction: “Some will die in the audience.. some will die on the stage (or balcony).. the loss of life exceeds the Vegas shooting.. making it historically the worst shooting spree in the US.”

Related or unrelated they said “Zero.. attack” Then showed a fork being slammed down.

I had a visual of a parade or festival. In the visual people were either walking down the street together or marching in a parade. Then off to the side there was an explosion.

“Ontario.. the first part of August.. Aud.. Audrea (or Audrey)..

“Another campus shooting spree.. killer Ged.. there are hostages.. such a lonely man.. this being an all too common theme for the US.

67 thoughts on “Prediction: Shooting Spree

So there are 2 separate events, on in Ontario, one in Washington?

Also, maybe the song “tomorrow, you’re always a day away” means a shooting happens at a play? The musical “Annie” always has that song in it, maybe someone sings it in a play, or uses it at a competition.

• I saw the Washington State Fair as well. There is a concert on 11/17/18 in Tacoma with Fleetwood Mac playing. They have that song that Bill Clinton used for his campaign “Don’t stop thinking about Tomorrow”.

• Eric ,

The state fair is in Puyallup an hour outside of Seattle.I live 10 min from here.The Fair is closed on Tuesday’s.
        But Joan Jett plays the 19th.
        Brett Eldredge plays the 20th
        Macklemore plays the 21st

I’ll look around to see who else playing

2. The rapper Drakes real name is Aubrey.Hes coming to Seattle in a few weeks.
    The Washington State Fair ends this weekend.Macklemore will be performing on the 21st.
    Beyonce and Jay Z will be here in October.
    The vision I had was lots of blood shed.
    I saw something happening with a phone before the shooting.
    I believe Eric mentioned something like this?

• I believe the song is totally symbolic. They use music a lot, especially when I was a kid to describe events coming, or associations. I had a visual of a friend of mine with the song from 21 Pilots singing Tear in my heart. A few weeks later my friend had a heart attack.

3. Eric could this be something like a competition with schools, or universities instead of a bigger concert type show? It seems like it would be a competition with someone singing the song “Annie” accapella or such. Or it’s a play etc. but you use the words “music competition”
    It almost seems as though there is more than one event.

4. Eric, do you think the black vapor is set in the middle east as an oil reference but is a cyber attack on our gas companies? I’ve heard a lot more gas leak stories lately and feel like this could be possible…. do you think?

5. maybe something like America got talent? usually a lot of young people gather there! is there anything like this? maybe someone who’ isn’t satisfied with the results?

• Eric,
        I have given you three links with all info
        See my latest comments…
        5:43 pm
        5:44pm
        5:47 pm

Drakes tour, shows Texas too.
        Seattle and surrounding events…and dates
        Greater Washington state events…and dates

6. ayman al dawahiri al qaida ledear urge large scale attack in USA .I think multiple attacks at same time is going to happen within hours .

7. “Tomorrow, your always a day away” ……was that not the song mentioned in one of the plane crash predictions? The one mentioning cowboys, Dallas etc.

8. Pingback: Predictions 9-19-18 | World Predictions

9. Is the Washington State one for September or October? I’m in the Pacific Northwest, in Everett. And on October 10th Shinedown & Godsmack with Asking Alexandria will be at the Angel Of The Winds Arena in Everett. Also on September 27th Inna is going to be at Ashton Manor in Seattle and I’m probably going to that concert.

10. Eric an unusually devastating tornado in Ontario. Not sure if it’s related or not but as this link says it was unusual for this area so wanted to add.

11. Pingback: Prediction: Mega Hurricane and Shooting Spree in October | World Predictions

12. Eric,SWC,
    Las Vegas attack …foiled?
    See.
    Excerpt.
    A refugee living in the United States from Iraq has been arrested and charged with making two bombs in Las Vegas, Nevada and allegedly teaching undercover FBI investigators how to make and detonate the explosive devices.
    Ahmad Suhad Ahmad, a 30-year-old Iraqi refugee living in Tuscon, Arizona was busted by the FBI after the agency spent nearly two years operating an undercover sting where they say Ahmad built bombs and taught undercover agents how to do the same.