Personal Readings

It’s time for me to get back to work as we have moved past my hospital ties. If you would like to set up a personal reading please email us at worldwidepredictions@yahoo.com the details are below under the toggle ‘Personal Readings’. I would encourage you to share your testimonials in the comment section of the ‘Personal Readings’ page.

via Personal Readings

Did you know?

By clicking on the + at the top left there is a ‘search’ engine that allows you to type in any subject and it will pull up all related predictions.

You can also translate this site into any language by using the Google translate button.

You can make your reading payment in the ‘buy now’ button.

There is a ‘Glossary’ page that talks about common symbols used by Spirit. It is an aid to help you translate the messages they have.

21 thoughts on “Personal Readings

1. Never have done this before to have a personal reading. You are my only choice as who I know and trust. Hopefully it will be very soon than later. Have few questions.

Grateful for you and Bea getting better and praying for smooth roads ahead for you both.

2. I had a reading from Eric about a month after a family member had passed. I think of Eric as talking with Spirit, but it turned out that he was also able to be more like a medium and brought in several messages from this family member. That really did help me so much. Thank you, Eric. Also, he did make several predictions or things to be aware of to avoid some problems down the road for me and family. I am so grateful for that reading. I would encourage anyone who has the desire for a reading to go for it.

3. Totally second what Interested said above. I’ve had two readings and the information coming through for my family members was spot on and invaluable in helping a situation with my brother. Very accurate and such a nice guy.

4. https://www.gofundme.com/eric-leighpink-medical-expenses

Recently, I donated to help a 15 years old young boy named Junior that was unfortunately stabbed by several men in the back of his neck at the store in NYC. It occurred few days ago if you haven’t heard his tragedy story. Then I downloaded and found one of the few I donated which is ERIC LEIGHPINK for his medical expenses about 8 months ago. It has not reached the goal to $20,000. Please continue to pray, support and help relieve his burden on financial needs paying for hospital and doctor bills. I believe one and many can make good things happen to make the difference for others. May God touched your heart and give something good and recieved many blessings in return. 🙂

• Okay guys, I’m being straightforward and blunt just like Trump. This is from me as lossie2020 to million of fans of Eric and SWC, Please donate to help Eric to pay his medical bills. He was close to death near 8 months ago. Any generous and donation are greatly appreciated. I’ve read his blog for 6 plus years (I lost stop counting how many years) and he is a truly psychic gifted to communicate with the Ancient Spirits. He is helping to bridge from the Spirits to physical form as humans to communicate to be aware of our daily life surrounding us anywhere from here to around rhe world. His only income is personal readings and support his basic life skills. Now with the hospital bills does not come easy to pay large amount of hospital bills. You all know how America healthy system works. It does not comes cheap. Please I ask once again to help relief his burden on medical bills as he continues volunteered to communicate btw the Spirits and us from around the world. He doesn’t get paid for that. He’s volunteering. It’d be wonderful if we continued to pour money into his medical bills by relieved his financial burden. And same goes to his mother loving Bea.

Please PRAY, DONATE and SHARE with other social networks to make the difference in Eric and his mother’s life as well. Eric is exceptional unique unlike other famous talented psychic skills that are in making the money for their living incomes that charged 4 to 10 times more than what Eric would charged us for a personal reading. He charges are very low and fairly reasonable. If I have alot of money, it would not be the issue for me. To me, money is just the substance to take care of our daily basic needs and help others. It what I believed. God gave us the money to take care of our needs and others who are in need. One day I’m determined to win the Megaball lottery and will help the charities. I don’t believe to keep all the money sitting in the bank that can be useful to help others for a cause. God wanted us to help others. I’m not seeing nothing wrong with that. When you give, the more you recieved the blessings. It make you spiritual richer and it’s so true! ♡

5. I was wondering what you thought about the retirement of Anthony Kennedy from the Supreme Court, Eric. Was there a prediction of that?

6. Eric, sorry to post here, but I had a strange dream the other night where I was in the kitchen of an elderly woman I know. There were crackers all over the kitchen floor – crumbled and in small pieces – what a mess! I’ve never dreamt of crackers before. Do you think this refers to an upcoming earthquake? She has a home in the Boston area.

7. Awwww…..THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!! 😎🤗Enjoy and a huge thanks from Boris!!🐶 We all can make the difference. ♡