Predictions 12-15-17

I had a visual of a man who over time became a monster, then at the end of his transformation he said.

“Everything is going to be irie.” The man truly believe he was doing a good thing?

Then Spirit showed pictures of 29 people that he had killed.

I had to assume there is a Jamaican connection, perhaps the man is from there?

13 thoughts on “Predictions 12-15-17

1. Didn’t know what “iris” meant so I looked it up.

Adjective. irie. all right, feeling great; cool, good, nice. (Rastafarian) in a state of peacefulness or harmony, either within oneself or with the world in general.

So very sad to read this.

• So did I Sara, and tried to figure out what it was supposed to be. Then I read the bit about him possibly being Jamaican The only clue in there to a Nationality was that strange word which fortunately popped up straightaway on Google.

2. Is this the first prediction concerning this individual? I’m assuming this has no link to the “Jack the Ripper” prediction from before?

3. http://www.mydaytondailynews.com Logo

US officials say ISIS recruiter influenced Ohio State attacker
    LOCAL By Kara Driscoll and Max Filby – Staff Writer

Posted: 2:16 p.m. Wednesday, December 06, 2017

A man accused of influencing numerous terrorist attacks, including the Ohio State University attacker during Thanksgiving weekend last year, has been sanctioned by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
    Abdullah Ibrahim al-Faisal, a Jamaica-based recruiter for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, was sanctioned by the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control. He is believed to have directly or indirectly influenced numerous terrorists, including OSU student Abdul Razak Ali Artan who drove a 2002 silver Honda Civic onto a crowded sidewalk on Nov. 28, 2016.

4. I was wanting to let everyone in the US know that flu season is in full swing now and remind people to take their vitamin C (ester-C preferred) and get their flu shots if they can….there is a strain of flu that was in Australia this year and they’ve tracked it to Tennessee:

Eric I don’t remember any predictions about flu in particular but I am curious if Spirit mentions flu in a future prediction. Hopefully not. I suspect my son had the flu last week and that my boss has it currently.

5. Anything else on Ohio before next week comes? Was going to tweet to certain officials, leaders, groups and/or law enforcement throughout Ohio, but I doubt anyone will take notice.

6. “a man who over time became a monster”,

At present there is an on-going trial in Northern ireland for a protestant/Loyalist murderer who was a british State Agent. Families of the victims are distraught. The agent shot dead a grandfather who was baby-sitting in front of the small children.

then at the end of his transformation he said.

“Everything is going to be irie.”

“Eriu is our queen”
    Eriu is the name of an ancient Irish goddess

Connections? Links? or nothing? Am i making a mountain out of a molehill?

7. It’s worth mentioning with regards to the Jamaica slang clue, that there are long-established and prominent Jamaican communities in numerous British cities (there’s a strong connection due to the Empire and then workers invited over from the fifties onwards). So much so that schoolchildren in inner cities picked up a patois-style manner of speech. So it doesn’t necessarily have its source in Jamaica itself.

Beyond that I can’t help much. Unfortunately, people developing into perpetrators of gross acts of evil while convinced they are doing the right thing, is all too common.