Predictions 10-14-17

Spirit is not letting go of this earthquake:

I had a visual of a hospital hallway, everyone was working , suddenly it began to shake violently, shelves fell over and people ran for cover. Then it shifted to show 8.8. However the VA is still in question. It’s still unclear which location they are talking about outside of my guess work.

Evil.. Evil.. the house so evil..child there.

I had a visual I was standing outside of a house with rain pouring down. Spirit whispered in my ear. “Murder”.

I had a visual of the letters NY coming together then Spirit said serial killer.

The Spirits implied a horrific murder and implied it would be plastered over the television. We have a storm brewing in the Caribbean, but it’s too early to tell whether it’s going to turn into a hurricane and become the hurricane predicted in the post below. Sorry for my absence in the last few days, I ended up in the ER, but I am fine now and am looking to get back to predicting the future.

109 thoughts on “Predictions 10-14-17

1. Yikes, I’m sorry to hear about the ER! Hope you’re okay.
    Please take breaks if you feel you need them. We’d all understand.

2. One thing I quickly wanted to mention about this quake prediction….it had a visual in a hospital. One of the other earthquake predictions weeks/months ago also used a hospital for the visual. Could be a coincidence, but maybe not.

3. I hope you are feeling better. I wonder if the earthquake is near Valdes Island, Cowichan Valley, BC. There is VA in both Valdes and Valley. Could be also VIHA Access Centre, or VIHA Public Health Unit.

• Raymond I agree, with Vetern in it. The only question is on the island or mainland? Raymond, funny both of us were thinking the same thing around the same time. I don’t know if it just pop in your head like it did me.

4. This psychic channel that I follow on YouTube said that the next major earthquake to hit CA would be March or April of 2018. High 7’s possibly 8’s. I’m just keeping this in mind to see if they’re legit — in other words, if one of Spirit’s future predictions validates their claim and timeline. They also talked about a massive tornado in OK next year too.

5. I hope your on the mend Eric I did wonder if you were ok as you usually comment even if there no new predictions to hand. Take care “self first “ x

6. very sorry to hear you have been ill in hospital Eric, particularly in Accident and Emergency. Glad to hear you are back home convalescing. Take it easy and take care of yourself!

7. Perhaps the earthquake won’t be soon and we will be able to give out warnings to people to leave the area. Maybe that’s why they keep talking about it?

Serial killer? One wouldn’t have to imagine many things are going on in the US that aren’t being reported on simply because everyone is focused on what trump is doing/saying/tweeting. I do hope the person is caught sooner rather than later.

I’m so sorry you have been ill. I hope all is well and it isn’t something that will be continuous for you. Thoughts and prayers for a very speedy recovery!!

8. If you only knew…how much I enjoy your blog and getting readings from you Eric…

Here is a song from me and I hope you enjoy it.

If it’s not to your liking just ignore–but I hope you do feel better and get the rest you need, etc.
    I am thankful that you are in the world!!

9. Im sorry for posting this 3x the website kept jumping and acting up! 😣
    Hi Eric! Glad your doing better and out of the hospital like everyone here you are loved and wishing you good health stay healthy and take more care of yourself! Thanks 2 for all you do first website to read about predictions and educate myself about what you do and your awesome abilities to see the future and all that good stuff! 😊 The spanish Colombian Psychic i follow said a major earthquakes would hit up around the 13th – 14th on October between 3:30 – 4:30 am in Los Angeles i wish she would of been more detailed but she says she can’t say because then the date will change and it will happen another unexpected date and time so she informed her followers this earlier this week to prepare for the earthquake coming then she mentioned the earthquake will strike before the 20th of October this year. 😐💜🕊🙏🏻

10. I’m so sorry you were sick and had to go to ER! Please feel 100% soon! Your friend; Donna B; thank you for all the predictions; but please make sure you get some rest; Eric!

11. So sorry to hear you were in the hospital. Glad you are feeling better. Please take care of yourself and don’t push yourself too hard. Love, light and blessings to you.

12. Reply
  13. is new zealand due for sone big quake.
    Millions of blue sea creatures have washed up all along the beaches on the west coat of new zealand near around wellington.
    you did mention in a post a few months back new zealand gonna get big quake between land masses around Wellington. well we just had for last few days millions of blue sea creatures wash up all around the area of wellington.
    hope not sign for big one coming.

• Oh no!! Not a good sign for NZ when many died sea creatures upon the NZ coasts. It’s a matter of days or weeks for a big quake. Praying for NZ. ( I lived there for 2 years in 1995). Beautiful place and amazing people.

14. Hurricane Ophelia is heading to UK, has the Spirits say anything for UK..do they need to evacuate immediately. Praying it swift from UK.

15. I have been following you for quite a long time. Your accuracy is amazing. I am sorry to hear you went to the ER. I hope you are feeling better. Please take care.

16. I just want to say, for anyone waiting for my weekly digest of the earthquakes, I have become rather ill today and will have to postpone until tomorrow. Nothing as dramatic as Eric’s experience don’t worry. I went round town this morning before the storm hit, and seemed to pick up a bug and/or was affected by the strange dust haze courtesy of Ophelia / Portuguese wildfires / Sahara dust – the air was yellow and the sun went red, very eerie atmosphere, now I’m poorly and have to sleep with a bucket for company. I will join you again as soon as I can.

17. Its interstating that you ended up in the ER considering you can see people’s future and warn them.

• It does not work that way. I cannot see for myself, think of it like looking through a massive telescope that can peer into the world and people’s lives, the telescope has no mirrors.

• So to add one more layer to the story I was telling, eventually I still had to get the root canal, but it was a year later after the patch. I don’t know why a year later my root died and the infection came back but that’s what happened. So I had a lot of time to find a good dentist who specializes in root canals for a living and save up money for it and plan when to have it and then it didn’t seem so stressful as a full on emergency root canal.

• Even if someone is warned of an impending health crisis they may not be able to stop the health crisis from happening. I found this out first hand. Sometimes it is not so easy to stop the illness or infection once the conditions have occurred to encourage it. It’s complicated there are a lot of factors involved. I think knowing before hand helped me deal with my situation better. Without Eric’s warning I would have waited until it was an emergency. Instead I went to the dentist and he did what he could to stop the infection which for some reason I couldn’t feel or detect in the root of my tooth. By the time I would have become aware of it I am sure I would have had to have an emergency root canal. I have a high pain threshold for tooth infections I guess. I was not aware my tooth was infected all the way to the root. I was quite shocked when Eric told me that my tooth needed immediate work done on it…”at least get some sort of patch for your tooth before it becomes an emergency” was what Spirit told Eric to tell me and they were correct. I kept thinking my tooth felt fine, just a little sensitive…

• Sorry I posted my story in such a disjointed and out of order way. Bottom line is “Forewarned is forearmed”–if you are warned about something, maybe you can stop it, delay it, or decrease the intensity of it; or maybe you can only prepare for it. If you only have time to prepare for it, you will probably still have a better outcome than if you suddenly have the stressful event happen with no warning.

• He ‘sees’, but not of his sight. He ‘hears’, but not of his ears. And he ‘feels’, but not of his senses. The word psychic derives from the Greek word psychos, meaning ‘of the breath, soul, spirit.’ Basically, any good psychic medium interacts with the Highest Spirit realm, or in the phrasing of a Christian, The Holy Spirit. Eric, like any great medium, is a conduit for the information from that Higher Place. The less personal the delivery of the message, the greater is the channelling. Pete

I’ve been getting this unsettling feeling after Las Vegas that this won’t be the last time it happens.

19. This is Dutch’s weekly forecast from the 15th, so some of this has already happened by now but I am over scheduled due to illness. I will try to catch up later in the week as more activity is due to be triggered.

ASIA – West Pacific: The long string of islands north of Australia (is there a collective name for them all?) has been suspiciously quiet for several days, albeit with continuing volcanic activity. Deep earthquakes mean the pressure is building. Papua New Guinea can expect a 5.3 near Langila volcano. And then later, due to a newer deep earthquake, the same area will be hit by a 6.3 to 7.3. East Timor can expect a 5.4.

Central Philippines: a 5.5 to 6.5. Japan has a worrying silent zone, right at the dense conurbation from Tokyo up towards the east Honshu coast, a 5.2 to 6.2.

The India Myanmar border region, including East Nepal and southern border of China: a repeating cycle of previous weeks, this time a 5+. Iran / West Pakistan and Afghanistan border region also get a 5.

AUSTRALASIA – An increase in activity in the north of New Zealand centred around White Island, leading down to a bottleneck at the plate boundary between the main islands. Yet another 4, this happens on a weekly basis at the moment. The Kermedac Islands get a larger hit this time round – 5.6 to 6.6.

EUROPE – The repeating cycle through from China / Iran / Turkey means the Aegean Sea again gets a 5, this time around Lesbos. That then splits the pressure to between Romania and Albania and Italy, with hits in Poland, EnglishChannelLaManche and finally Iceland (don’t fret, my beloved little Kattarshian babies, it’ll only be a little one). Iceland is the final stop as it straddles the Mid Atlantic Trench. Our host also mentioned a supervolcano at the North Pole which was only recently discovered and named after the discoverer, by the discoverer. It’s called Mount Dutch!

NORTH AMERICA – The slow slip has clustered into a swarm at the eastern end of Vancouver Island. When it slows or moves on, it will trigger an earthquake off the West Coast. This is NOT the long-feared slow slip stoppage megaquake, but a more minor variant. This one will be between 5.5 and 6.5.

Once the above quake happens, it will ramp up activity in West and Midwest USA. Yellowstone and Idaho will get 4s and 5s, the Midwest 3s and 4s, South California will get 3s up to 4.5s and Colorado will be hit in three different areas, as will the Kansas Oklahoma border. All this doesn’t include what may happen if new deep earthquakes trigger additional activity, which is possible.

There’s increased activity in Alaska but not big enough to cause concern yet.

CENTRAL AMERICA – With apologies to anyone who doesn’t like Mexico being put here! Mexico has a long silent zone the length of Baja / Gulf, which can expect a 5.2 this week. The Mexican volcanoes have gone quiet and the pressure appears to have gone south towards Costa Rica and Nicaragua, whose volcanoes are coming alive. In the southern part of Mexico the quietness is not good. Within weeks something will happen to release the blockage caused by the huge earthquake a few weeks ago – there was an enormous 33 feet of movement. North west some release has already happened, at Mexico City. South east towards Guatemala can expect a large quake too in the near future. A mid range 5 can be expected in this region this week, which is not the same (I think) as the larger earthquake forecast for the longer term. This section was unclear.
    SOUTH AMERICA – The volcanoes Reventador and Nevados De Chillan are erupting and there will be earthquakes nearby, namely a 5+ around the Ecuador Colombia border, and a 5.2 around the Chile Argentina border. That all leads down to a finale of 5.5 at the South Sandwich Islands.

I just looked up that last location to see if it had any residents other than a colony of penguins, who may be charming but can’t put these forecasts to any practical use, being unable to read or prepare emergency backpacks. Imagine my astonishment to discover it’s actually British! According to Wiki “Toothfish are vital to the sustaining of the Islands and as a result on 4 September a national day is dedicated to the Toothfish.” This is where I’ll be going in my dreams tonight…

• Top job again Beachie. As to “is there a collective name for them all”, South East Asia is what we down here refer to when its inclusive of the Indonesia, through to New Guinea. South Pacific Islands refer to the scattering of islands from New Guinea through to Fiji.

• Ah thanks Pete! Now that’s confusing because Dutchsinse calls it West Pacific, including the South Pacific Islands. So it sounds like the long complete line of islands like an undone necklace doesn’t have a name for their entire length. That’ll be why I couldn’t think of it, lol. I might just call it ‘The Necklace’.

• From the American perspective we are on the south western side of the Pacific, but from our perspective and the perspective of Europe, China, Russia etc we are South East of Asia and the islands are seen as South East of us.

20. Eric on the evil house, murder, serial killer. I’m not sure if you recall but Spirit warned during a recent reading that there was what they described as a wolf with black eyes who they said was evil, roaming the area, neighborhood. Could this be related? There are many transients that move to or through this area. And could the NY be the name of a street in a city the house is on and not the state name?

21. Eric, SWC,
    New York is not the only one!
    Today report of deathbed confession..,by a policeman in 🇧🇪 Belgium..
    Excerpt..:::
    BRUSSELS (Reuters) – A mystery that has troubled Belgium for over 30 years may be solved after a deathbed confession by a former policeman that he was one of the “Crazy Brabant Killers”, who left 28 people dead in a bizarre string of robberies in the early 1980s.

22. I just saw on the NBCTV National Evening News that there is an active serial killer in Tampa, Florida who has been shooting people randomly at night. (This is Monday, Oct. 23, 2017). So far, he has shot and killed three people at random and left them to die. Police are advising schools and residents to keep their doors locked and outside lights on after dark. Currently, they are looking for a “person of interest” who is seen walking on a street at night, found on a surveillance camera. He (?) looks tallish and is wearing a hoodie and maybe loose-fitting jeans. I don’t know if they can see his face well. The B&W image is after dark, but with a nearby light source.

23. Pingback: California School Shooting | World Predictions