New York City Terror Plot Foiled

Though it has not been confirmed by Spirit this really does look like the event predicted with one major difference.. it was FOILED!

Prediction: US Terror Attack in the NorthEast    United States.. 57.. 911.. bomb.. very soon.” —Usually when they show a number ending in 7 it’s a date, which implies the 5th. Related or not Spirit marked both the 5th and 7th.

I had a visual of a map that marked the Northeast, it looked like the Vermont area but could also be New York.

This prediction might be related to a previous predictions:

I had a visual I was walking down a street when I saw a building explode.

I had a visual of people walking by, then an explosion throwing people across the hall. I had a visual of a sign that showed an airplane symbol, I had a visual of tracks of a subway or train.

Predictions 10-6-17 and SWC Meeting Tomorrow I had a visual of two zeros implying two countdowns are complete followed by a third message that said a third prediction would arrive in about two minutes (days), perhaps the 8th.

13 thoughts on “New York City Terror Plot Foiled

I am confused..as this is from last summer..

Charges now unsealed -/-is this what spirit wanted to say….refreshing old post?

Please read..excerpt..
    “Three men, including an American and a Canadian, plotted ISIS-inspired terror attacks against New York City landmarks, concert venues and the city’s subway system last summer, according to federal prosecutors.

Charges were unsealed Friday against Abdulrahman El Bahnasawy, a 19-year-old Canadian citizen; Talha Haroon, a 19-year-old U.S. citizen based in Pakistan; and Russell Salic, a 37-year-old citizen of the Philippines.”

2. Hi Eric,

When I first sent the NBC link it was labeled “breaking news”, but Sara and Star48 are correct — it looks like there was an arrest last summer.

Maybe this is a foil of prior predictions for NY instead of a foil for the upcoming prediction.

It was really weird, I read the news alert today from NBC and was excited and then quickly read the article. But I’m not sure why they didn’t release this last year. Maybe got lost in election news?

Very confusing why NBC/CNN would release again today. 😦 This story literally came through on my phone today as a “breaking news alert”.

• Eric, Mhm
      It did break today.! It was only revealed today to the public.,
      It was UNSEALED…today ..

3. Eric- I don’t know why but I have a very strong feeling this is NOT your prediction. On another note I think you have a virus thing again. Keep having your site redirect me to something like I won a contest or something. URL is lp.amazinggiftnowforu.bid

Happening on both home page and post pages.

Didn’t one of your predictions say Louisiana would have flooding twice? First with Harvey, now Nate? Maybe this is what was meant by 2 days? Nate is to make landfall on the 8th.

5. Eric, what about some of the predictions from last year fitting this? Many were picking up on the “bell view” term (or name) in sorting out some of this. There were several predictions last year that might fit NY, weren’t there? And now, that a countdown is getting to the end, maybe that’s a connection for another one that’s about to happen? Just throwing it out there to look at, too.

This event happened in 2016, it was only unsealed for the media recently. I doubt this is your prediction.

7. Aside from it saying it was foiled last summer, my doubt comes from the fact that Spirit’s prediction similar to this event only came recently.