Philippines 5.8 Earthquake

Has this prediction happened?  They did imply a timeframe around the 7th. The good news, no reports or any heavy damage by the media.

Predictions 8-2-17   I had a visual of a set of small islands all grouped together. One of the islands showed an earthquake symbol.  (It sounds like either the Philippines or Indonesia)   When will the earthquake happen? First they showed the 2nd, then they shifted to say in about 5 minutes. Are they talking about two different events?

The facts reported on 8-5-17 by (Reuters) – “A magnitude 5.8 earthquake struck south Mindanao island in the Philippines on Saturday, the U.S. Geological Survey said. The quake’s epicentre was 21 miles (34 km) east of the city of General Santos, which has a population of almost 600,000.” Quoted by https://www.yahoo.com/news/magnitude-5-8-quake-hits-philippines-usgs-011456812.html

In other news: Yesterday Spirit showed the number 9 in big bold font. Then it shifted to show 9:04.

My guess? It sounds like they are counting down to 4 days. In 4 days its the 9th. We need to verify what’s coming.

I am also starting to think that even though they said southern California, those earthquakes they predicted about California are a reminder to their old San Jose prediction.

We also had a conversation over how we suddenly have to much to cover. It would be impossible to cover everything accurately. We have been down this road before, when we push for quick fast information it becomes inaccurate. So we all agree we will re calibrate our efforts to focus on what is coming immediately next.  Some of you continue to ask if I have updates on a multiple topics. As soon as I get the information from Spirit I promise to share it. There would be no reason to sit on it.

27 thoughts on “Philippines 5.8 Earthquake

1. Sorry that I’ve kept asking for updates….I guess my anxiety’s been higher lately, and since it’s nothing in my own life, I’m trying to figure out if I’m somehow picking up on something else. (I’m not psychic, so I don’t understand why I keep thinking I’m “picking up on something”)

Anyway, I’ll try to be less pesky over things.

• I was actually talking about others who have emailed me,been a bit demanding with updates. But I understand the need for urgency we need a process that encompasses more information at a shorter time.

2. It doesn’t add up as all over the world has 5 point something magnitude just about every 6 to 12 hours.

This was one of your recent posts:
    [Car bombing.. a catastrophic attack.” Location: I had a visual of the US flag
    “Outside the building”
    This prediction is expected ‘next’ so we are expecting this horror soon. From there I asked when and they showed ’77’ which implies the 7th or in 7 days.]

If it does mean 7 days, then since it was posted on August 2nd, seven days from then would put it on the 9th…and you suggested the 9:04 part in today’s countdown could mean the 9th.

It’s almost like the 9th (or around then) is being confirmed multiple times. Just a guess, anyway.

4. petemedium
    I have been wondering about that with you guys over there been waiting for it ..
    Hope your on the mend or recovered well .

• Thank you rhona2. It’s a very slow process and very frustrating for someone as active as I was before. End of next month should have me back into regular activities, the doctor’s tell me.
      Re the earthquakes….the first eclipse hits the US on their 7th, but the big one for them particularly will be on the 21st’s new moon and a total eclipse to boot. I won’t be surprised if there are quakes in places in the world that rarely have them. Hence why my interest in this one in northern WA.

5. The latest Astrological report from Ed Tamplin. A titillating bit for you all:
    “While all eyes are on North Korea – they should not divert from the Middle East. If there’s one thing Trump, Netanyahu and his Republican ideologues follow it is scuttling the Iran deal. He has even assembled a team to look into how it can be done.

I have written countless times that the war planet of Mars in the horoscopes of Trump, Netanyahu and Israel are all conjunct in Leo and uncomfortably close to Regulus. It’s not only the eclipse that’s heading there but Mars follows.”

6. petemedium there has been a 5.1m at 0km depth At Tanimi west Australia
    just km from Halls creek ..
    curious activeity ..noteable ..

7. Petemedium
    Tanami is inside N.T. boarder about 200km from Halls Creek .
    probably Peterman Ranges activity again .

forgot to note that original date of post is 8-2-17

9 was mentioned by spirit…today is 9 days later…the 11 th..,
    Could this be the target date for earthquake?