Predictions 7-2-17

Ohio disaster.. collapse.. tent (or scaffold).. 4.. 5   I had a visual of a beam or pipe that just broke off.

Perhaps this event predicted in Ohio is not an attack but another tragedy involving a stadium? The older prediction below:

Predictions 6-20-17  Ohio.. Columbus.. Manchester opposite spectrum.. around June 27th. I had a visual of a crowd of people in a stadium.

Unfortunately time is up.

He is now going to pass.    The predictions that might relate to:

The great George will pass, 2,3.

The baron.. duke will pass soon. (unfortunately that could be Prince Philip)

“We pay our deepest respects to the great journalist”  Spirit showed an image of Woodward and Bernstein but that might just be an example.

I will ask Spirit for clarity on the July / September white house scandal. Even though they have predicted the months, I question the year. Clarity should give us a more precise understanding.

On the top left side you can click on the ‘ + ‘ sign to set up and pay for a personal reading with me, use the search engine to look at old predictions, and alter the language of this site to one that suits you better.

26 thoughts on “Predictions 7-2-17

1. The Ohio disaster sounds almost like a tent collapsing during July 4th celebrations…there will be a lot of parades and festivals, and probably lots of tents where people will be selling stuff or enjoying a circus. Maybe 4, 5 refers to those days in July.

The only thing that confuses me is, if it’s an accident, why the spirits mentioned “Manchester opposite spectrum” in an earlier prediction about Ohio. Unless there are two different events.

2. I almost forgot to ask….is the “time is up” sentence about the Ohio thing, or one of the people passing away?

3. I have not read any updates on Prince Phillip lately..does anyone know what the status is? The WHite house is collapsing…everyday there is something new…looks like many levels of corruption are being exposed. I will be so relieved when this finally reaches fruition.

4. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think I remember you saying earlier this year that all of this with the White House would calm down around — I think — sometime in July.

• July is expected to be the month of what they call topsy turvy, a complete barrage of bombshells, but the million dollar question is which year, I always assumed it was in another year or two, but if that’s the case why are they focused on it so much. I plan to ask for clarity however other events are far more important

• And of course the Mueller firing hasn’t happened yet, which certainly wouldn’t calm things down. And you’re right — definitely more important events not related to this.

• Eric, maybe this month events unfold for Trump that lead to his eventual downfall in September of next year or the year after…so they wanted to get the prediction out by this month…

5. Hi everyone, I did not know Barbara Walters was ill…she was, is, certainly, a great journalist. White house….I read about this everyday and I do think spirit is speaking of this year. I believe the early fall will be, excuse the expression, the Fall of TRUMP and others….I had a dream last night that I was having coffee with Mitch McConnell….he was trying to be nice but I turned my back on him then forced myself to wake up. Recurring dreams of the white house scandal….ugh!!!!

6. All of these events are important…These are lives of innocent people we are talking about..that is the main thing. .trusting in the messages that spirit provides…praying for some peace for all .

7. Hi Eric,
    I am a close follower of you. Could you please let me know any upcoming predictions for India?. Is that oceanic prediction related to India? Please help. It would be of great help to me and others.

8. Really Im surprised Eric, I see you are a nice guy trying to help, but beliving the mainstream media about Trump, and Bob Mueller like a heroe that will be fired?? Really? Ask the poor guy who Mueller ruined his life after 9/11 accusing him of delivering anthrax!!. Do the spirits not see the “hidden” agenda of Mueller??, funny the spirits not see how strange he was appointed…
    Look I dont know about Trump has bussiness or not with Russia, but Clinton was a much worse, worse and corrupt option than Trump 100 times worst., so maybe spirits confused and not see the whole picture which is really disturbing for your credibility, like when Clinton was the one who gonna win the election, anyway “spirits” are so worried about Trump and not said a single word about the atrocities that commit Maduro in Venezuela??, funny how the spirits “skipped” that butcher, not even one mention only “chaos” in the streets”? What predictions is that?
    Why spirits not try to help the poor Venezuela people with accurate predictions about them, they are starving…. killing in the streets,when all this nightmare gonna finish for them … but here supposedly worldwide predictions Venezuela not get too much attention from the “spirits”?? Sorry ..

• You might want to read through the predictions before making assumptions, there is a great number of predictions about Venezuela, so your opinion is way off base. Venezuela has been a focus of theirs for a long time.

9. Pingback: Ohio State Fair Ride Disaster | World Predictions