London Vehicle Attack

Please pray for the safety of all those in the UK. This just needs to end.

In this prediction the Spirits seemed focused on the individuals who would tackle and wrestled the terrorist, heroes of the moment. The train/subway attack is still in question even with the separate incident in Germany? Prediction: Train Attack

This tragedy took place near seven sisters road, witnesses claimed they watched people wrestled the suspect to the ground and hold him there until authorities arrived. This prediction unfortunately mirrors the last attack below:

Predictions 2-4-17  NOW.. the 1st of multiple attacks coming.. the vehicle will run down the people.. multiple people on the ground.. many injured laying on the street.. in your own back yard.”“In the following week.. airplane (s) attack.. 7.. hijacked..  worse and worse.”

I had a visual of a white van or truck, and individuals shooting at the tires of the vehicle.I had a visual of multiple people being hit by the vehicle.  I had a visual of 2 then 22

Predictions 6-3-17   “Charge.. Charger! Someone slammed him on the floor.. 7.”

Prediction: 21st Century Knights Templar    A wave of noble righteous acts” I had a visual of the Knights Templar symbol“A counter action begins to unfold across the globe.. a dedicated oath by normal individuals that if attacked by terrorist they will resist by any means necessary, they will strike back even at risk of their own life. They will not allow the terrorist to succeed and will die to accomplish the terrorists failings.”

I had a visual of one, then two people, lining up to stop terrorist from committing their wicked act, then there was a handful more,  then the visual ended with an entire army of people.

A battle between good and evil begins.

36 thoughts on “London Vehicle Attack

1. This is truly tragic.

Eric- the last few times I have tried to visit today the site cannot connect and I get a page that says “whoops, there has been a small system error” and then has a link to report the error. I have not encountered this before tonight. Just an FYI since I know there was trouble with the site before.

2. Eric does Spirit believe these attacks are by the same group or individual lone wolf situations? It seems with them coming so quickly and together there may be a link.
    The U.K. needs and deserves peace, as does the world.
    As for the battle, let’s get it going. The faster it starts maybe the more lives will be saved.

3. Also on a side note, I wanted to leave a comment about the personal reading, but can’t find where it was that you asked us to leave our comments. Thanks!

4. One prediction mentions the Knights Templar. The man involved on the attack on the Muslim community in London was said to have tattoos on his body suggesting he was Christian. I saw this by watching fox news and this was stated by a witness. I find this interesting and ponder if the tattoo seen was that of a Knights Templar. I feel this prediction to be spot on.

• Stacy,
      True, but the way the prediction was presented, it sounded like the Knights Templar reference was a positive thing, not a bad thing. Like a group would stand against terrorism in a good way. So maybe the terrorist who attacked the people leaving the mosque is unrelated to this, since he was obviously not a good guy.

5. I feel your prediction describing the 21st century Knights Templar Is very likely the group involved in last night’s terror attack on London’s Muslim community. I certainly can be very wrong but I feel the group known as British Defense League could be involved. How do you feel about this possible connection ? Has spirit provided anymore clues on the man or men involved?

6. Eric, any vibs/messages about Canada? Canada day is July 1st, it’s our sesquicentennial–over a half million people on Parliament hill in Ottawa. They say they have security covered but….

• That’s already happened. Severe flooding earlier in May in Ontario and Quebec.

• Really I did not see that in the news and I read a lot of CBC? Thanks for the info. I will throw in a line with Spirit tonight and ask about the happenings of Canada. I know they have a renewed focus on South Africa and the Asian pacific, after predicting these terror attacks they plan to push off a bit from the US

7. I’ll never understand how people can take out their anger on innocent people. Instead of hating the actual jihadists, this attacker targeted any Muslims he could find. But they weren’t guilty of anything! He’s no better than the jihadists who ran down people on London Bridge.

I hope all the wounded people recover, and that the family and friends of the victim will be able to cope with their loss. Sympathy and prayers for them.

• Yes it’s too bad that the “heroes” are doing exactly what the terrorists are doing… Killing innocent people in the name of “good”. One can only hope this will stop soon.

8. Car rams police truck on iconic Paris street
    Authorities say a car rammed into a police truck on the iconic Champs-Elysees in Paris. CNN’s Melissa Bell reports.
    Source: CNN

9. Idk if this means anything, but today (June 19th 2017) I got a visual of the word ‘June’ in small white letters. ‘June’ morphed into the word ‘Scalise’ It was on a very dark background. The upper part of the background was a very dull dark green, the lower part was black.

The word ‘June’ was on a horizontal line dividing the two colors, but crooked and more into the lower black color. Maybe it means a similar incident, or maybe a passing..?

Btw, could you maybe put the next and previous page links back up on the top..I rarely read the comments..thx

10. This is so sad, I’m frightened that these attacks on Muslims well happen again. They are not to blame for radical extremists and there actions. We’ve got to learn to love one another and not to resort to violence. Eric do you see any more terror attacks in the UK as this is becoming a horrid year for us over here, so much sorrow and loss.