Predictions 6-10-17

0 (Zero)

The countdown of a prediction is complete. This means the message below is a reference to another existing prediction. With the countdown complete I expect the prediction to happen sometime between now and the 12th. “Having an emergency” I believe they are saying he is taken to the hospital.

I had a visual of a graveyard.

The Great son having an emergency will not make it, soon afterwards he will pass. So truly tragic for the family.

3   22

72 thoughts on “Predictions 6-10-17

• sadly, this could mean prince George. That’s prince William’s & Kate Middleton’s son. He is The Queen’s great grandson; where the word ‘great’ fits in. This would indeed be a sad & tragic prediction.

1. I thought there was a recent prediction saying “the Great George will pass” — possibly implying George H.W. Bush?

2. I worry that it is considered tragic for the family. An elderly person passing would not necessarily be referred to as tragic.

3. Well I thought this was interesting. Prince Philips 96th Birthday is on 10 June. Also based on the French people crying on 5/20/17, I googled France + The Great Son and it came up with Philip the Bold, the Great Son of King John II of France. I know it’s weird but I noticed someone else mentioned Prince Philip also. Does he have a yacht? Just a thought.

4. I hope I’m wrong, but if it’s related to a previous prediction and its the ‘great George will pass’ one, then it could be Prince George, Prince William’s son. The numbers ‘3 22’ could refer to his age (three years old) and his date of birth 22/7/13. Like I said, I hope I’m wrong……would be truly tragic.

• Some media articles suggest Prince Charles will use the title King George VII when he is king. There maybe a connection there?

• i remember around the time that prince george was born eric had a prediction saying that a girl would be born who would become queen then it was a boy and people thought it was a mistake> but perhaps it means george doesn@t make it so charlotte becomes the heir after all> it@s a horrible idea but this post now fits that scenario> prince philip@s death cannot be seen as tragic he@s in his nnteies and no_one particularly likes him and he@s not been anybody@s son for a long time>

i am very sorry this typing is a mess

by the way i think the great son could sound like a grandson

• this typing is a mess >>> because i spilled coffee on my keyboard and now everything is going haywire i need an exorsist with a diploma in computers lol

• I really want you to be wrong.

Wouldn’t George be Phillip and the queen’s “great” grandson?

This fits far too well and I don’t want to even think of this being true.

• My question is if this is the individual, can it be changed? I’m saying extra prayers for little Prince George, asking Spirit to intervene and sending light energy for protection to surround him just in case. 🙏🏻🌟😇 And if it’s not him and someone who’s much elderly then that would be the better outcome I think.

• My first thought was George also and he is the Queens great grandson. I pray we are all wrong.

• Wow…yes I remember that too. Humm. …never know when it’s unfold and could be. Because eric mentioned that Hillary won the elections and lost to hacked by Russia help trump to win election. We’ll see if that’s accurate.

5. My thought too is that Great refers to the British Royal family. Prince George is the son of Kate and William. I do hope he is soul is not taken so early in his life, that would be an absolute tragedy.

• Or Barron…the son of the President. That’s be tragically if this is like a repeating history of Lincoln Abraham. Hope not.

6. Just trying to fit some puzzle pieces together. Prince Philips Birthday is today June 10th, he’s 96. If you go to 5/20/17, French people crying, and google France plus the Great Son it comes up with Philip the Bold Great Son of King John II of France. I wondered if Prince Philip had a yacht. The Royal Family is associated with the Britannia somehow. Does anyone from the UK have any input on this? I’m not sure how all of this could fit together but it seems as though it might somehow. Is that their ship/yacht, do they actually use it to travel still? I worry something associated with the Royal Family will happen aboard a yacht if they have one.

• Kim Jong Un is a leader who was a son of a leader. Great Son sounds suitably grandiose in a totalitarian context, the sort of name a megalomaniac would appreciate. There are certainly predictions suggesting his demise. He is apparently a raging alcoholic so a sudden illness would fit, though so would an attempt to poison him. I can’t remember off hand what Eric saw for him. It would be a tragedy for dynastic family members and no-one else. However the tone sounds like it is a sad passing, not the fall of a dictator. Any other leaders known as sons? Aside from the royals of course, they are my main guess.

By the way, the latter (multiple members) are currently under some extreme astro transits denoting great upheaval. Kate’s chart has really strong and dark pressures surrounding home, family, motherhood, children over the coming months, even if my suggestion about George does not happen (and please let that be so.)

7. Eric, do you think that if this is referring to the Royal family this could be related to the procession that is under threat? Earlier today before I read your prediction I suddenly heard “Tell (a friend’s daughter who is currently in London studying abroad) to avoid the royal procession….Danger.” And then I saw your prediction….

8. A car crashed on eight pedestrians near Amsterdam Central Station on the evening of June 10, Reuters reported,

I had a visual of what looked like terrorist walking up and down an isle,

The station is built on three ancient islands

First Spirit said ‘Whales’ then they showed a container of tangerines or oranges

The colors of the national flag of the Netherlands are red, white and blue (a horizontal tricolor flag). It may seem strange that the Dutch are so proud of their national color, the orange. The reason is that the Dutch royal family descends from the House of Orange-Nassau and the lineage of the current ruling family goes back to Willem van Oranje (William of Orange). The color orange therefore has royal roots and it symbolizes the pride of being Dutch.

9. Time will tell…I only hope it is someone who is elderly rather than a child as some have suggested…

• I truly hope it is someone elderly. Not to sound harsh though by I wouldn’t think of someone elderly passing as “tragic.” Awful and sad but not what I think of when I think of a tragic death. With the “emergency” part, I take that as something unforseen and referring to something accidental.

10. very strange you say this.

just before i woke up this morning, i was dreaming I was in a boys home with some troubled youths, At the top of the main gate there was a sign written in steel. the sign said H.M.S….H.M.S Meaning Her Majesty’s Service meaning some links to the UK.

• The Queen travels down the Mall from Buckingham Palace in a procession. It is wonderful to watch. Trooping the Colour started in the 17th Century. Hope everyone stays safe!!

11. I thought I would try and understand what this prediction was pointing to as “the great son” in this prediction is similar to the “great George in the 5/20/17 prediction which also has the yacht prediction. It appears that the Duchess Kate has a engagement on 6/16/17 that is at a sailing and watersports centre and it looks like she might be going out on the water to call attention to plastics and the litter that is being created. http://hrhduchesskate.blogspot.com/. Could the event above if it comes to pass somehow be a reference to the previous predictions of 5/20/17 and 5/24/17 which point to 3 terror attacks and a deadly storm in Australia. Maybe that is what we can try and get the word out about so lives can be saved. Idk but I thought of Prince George before I read any of the comments and I really hope they are okay. I just get the feeling that whatever this prediction is when it comes to pass is pointing directly to the things we can try and avert and change for the better.

12. Pingback: ISIS Leader Al Baghdadi Dead? | World Predictions

13. SWC
    Im not saying who it might be ..its wide open ..
    but it does seem to refer loosely to
    Great grandson of someone noteworthy taking ill suddenly ..health or accident ? ..
    Thats just how I read it ..

14. Hello Eric and Everyone!
    Regarding whoever this Great Son-person could be—
    IF the situation is an emergency medical condition of some sort and I don’t know if I am on the right track with this- But the first thing I think of is Appendicitis – …Or something with the Appendix??
    I can see that turning into an emergency- 😦

15. It’s all so confusing because there are people in all countries who think of their leaders as great and horrible, so without more information it’s hard to try and narrow down where Spirit is talking about and this who they are talking about. We need more information before we can figure out who the “great” actually stands for.

16. I wonder if the great son is the senator who was shot today. He is in critical condition with internal organs damaged. Makes me sad.