Predictions 3-14-17

“He is dead.. the butcher will pass.. they killed him.. assassinated.”

Every implication pointed to Kim Jong Un. However Bashir Al Assad and Omar Al Bashir are also referred to as the Butcher.

I had a visual of a massive landslide, perhaps mudslide.

“Airplane hijacking.. around April 2nd. ”

Spirit also showed the number 22.

“the clock strikes 9 all of our focus averted to this one event. The tragedy of it must be altered.  A massive earthquake.. big one.. San Francisco.. San Jose.. surrounding North California..at 8 or 9”

The clock striking 9 could be seen as September.

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in earthquake, Predictions, psychic predictions, World Predictions and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Predictions 3-14-17

1. Lisa says:

Could be that leader of Isis I think his name is something like Baghdadi, what you think Eric x

• It could be, however in old post they called him the dark one.

• Lisa says:

I do think though with you saying that it probably is the leader of North Korea as the rising tensions in that area of the world getting worse. Could he hit one of the American ships with a missle which would cause the American to strike him back.

2. Sara says:

There’s been a lot in the news about North Korea lately–making threats against America/South Korean drills, testing missiles, and all that.

One article I read was about a former high-ranking North Korean official who warned that Kim Jong Un could cause a catastrophe by testing nukes….he said specifically that one kind, if it malfunctioned, would be 14 time more powerful than their earlier nuclear tests.

Maybe South Korea, Japan, China, and America have evidence something like that is imminent; that would explain any sudden attempts to assassinate KJU. If they felt he was about to trigger a nuclear catastrophe–intentionally or accidentally–that would be “probable cause” for a preemptive thing.

Eric, I think your guess is right, that it’s Kim Jong Un.

3. Sara says:

Eric,
    Quick question: do you think one of the reasons the timing has been off for the hijacking could be that the attackers are changing their plans? Could the Spirits find that out?

• It could, but timing has been a thorn of mine for a long time. I really believe that as we transition from a old way of predicting the future to the new way the timing has suffered.

4. Hey Eric, in the email I sent you, Spirit told me “on the 24th”…could that be 2/4, as in 2 April? Pretty in line with what you’ve said here for the highjacking…

5. ryan says:

“CRISIS: Mass Famine Could Kill Millions” — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W42RNikEaJE

6. mariakaos says:

I had a visual of a massive landslide, perhaps mudslide. Do you think it was this?

7. Hello Eric, I stumbled on your website and had a question for you, please tell me if I need to purchase a full reading to get an answer for this – can you provide any more information on this airplane hijacking? I have a domestic flight in the USA on the first of April and am very concerned. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this?

8. Pingback: Peru Mudslide | World Predictions