Predictions 11-21-16

“In nine months.. nine months.. July.. the wait is over.. then the US government upside down.. topsy turvy.. We are done with this divisive discussion.. there are more pressing issues around the corner. Threats that must be averted.” – Spirits Voice

“Terrorism is back” –  Spirits Voice  The Spirits talked about a second wave of terrorism in December, and its about to start.

“A person yielding a gun.. shooting in front of the many.. Such a horrible situation. Oh Brothers. When so many are out and about.  8  7– Spirits Voice

The locations was expected in the north east. But then in the most odd way they showed the word Ohio but with the two Os blown up like a balloon.

“The power is out during the coldest of times in the North East. If the elderly are forgotten.. ignored.. they will be joining us. Get the generators ready.. now. ” – Spirits Voice

There are plans to refocus our work with a vengeance and a goal of having everything in line within the next 6 months. For the last few days they have laid out their plan, as the new year approaches all eyes are on achieving our goal of change through awareness by 2018. The positive and negative:

• The Spirits will focus on what is coming next, in the hopes to put things in order. The hope is to structure the predictions that you read and eventually get to the place that what you read can be expected in a two week period. That will happen over the next few months but the word ‘next’ implies less than a month.
  • The Spirits are going to focus on the three pillars; Event, Location, Timeframe.
  • There will be a push to focus on key subjects limiting the amount of events we predict.
  • They want to go back to focusing on tragedy. If that means I have a reputation for doom and gloom so be it. Tragedy is what they are trying to avert and tragedy must be the focus.
  • The conversation will be almost entirely one sided. Both you and I have asked them many different questions in the past, unfortunately that is on hold now. The only question I will be asking them is ‘What’s next?’

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in Predictions, psychic predictions, psychic predictions 2016, psychic world predictions, terror attack, terror threat, World Predictions and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

107 Responses to Predictions 11-21-16

1. jules104 says:

Eric, I’m not sure if this is relevant but the Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade has ties to Akron, Ohio and the Goodyear tire company making the balloons. The “History” section on this link speaks on it.

2. Meg says:

Not sure if it could be related, but thought it worth mentioning there is a place called New Boston, Ohio. There are a LOT of hot air balloon events there. Even though it’s not in the Northeast, the city is named after a New England state.

3. donna B says:

Is the Ohio blown up concerning the generators being needed? or terrorism? Thanks Eric

4. donna B says:

thanks my area I’ll be looking for news, and any Ohio events that may be tied to this.

5. star48 says:

Eric,
    Shadows of terrorism..attempted—-Paris

Update: Strasbourg mayor says Paris appeared target of 7 arrested in militant plot; officials say suspects French, Moroccan, Afghan in origin, aged 29 to 37 – Reuters

6. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    From the 19th…Boston U. A foreshadow?
    Boston University spokesperson says overseas call regarding a threat at main library led to police response, confirms nothing found – @dailyfreepress

7. Possibly football games at Ohio State University. I live in Ohio and cannot think really what they would be targeting. Could be anything, I suppose.

8. donna B says:

The Ohio state logo is sometimes shown with a large “O” in the front and a large “O” in the back of the word. Ill try to send you that link

9. donna B says:

There is a logo with “Brutus” the buckeye, the mascot making the “H” and the “I” with himself as a letter, think of a guy with a large nut for his head; and the two “O” ‘s are large. Don’t know how to do a link, sorry

10. donna B says:

those games are held in Columbus unless away games of course.

• Luna tic says:

Hello donna B and Peace in the Garden, you have reminded me of a vivid dream I had several months ago. It had to do with a school incident , specifically a college. I felt it was a shooting but I remember people using baseball bats and pipes to inflict damage but the main thing that stuck out was a penguin mascot on a shirt of what I thought was a security official. Youngstown State University in Youngstown Ohio, has a penguin as a mascot.

• donna B says:

Luna tic, thanks for that insight. College students as a general rule are upset about the election outcome, so maybe this might have something to do with this?

• gym07 says:

This weekend is the big Ohio State and Michigan game. If you’ve ever been to a Buckeyes game (I’ve been to plenty)…it’s a huge deal. The chant that goes around the stadium is O H I O (along with the arm gestures spelling it out) The stadium and Columbus will be packed this weekend. The band often does two script Ohio’s

OHIO Chant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHyeESgqzBY
      A Buckeye game was the first thing I thought of when I read about the O’s being blown up.

11. jules104 says:

Eric not sure where this should be. Didn’t you have a recent prediction for Japan eq? 7.3 off the coast of Nami, Japan. I’ll check for tsunami warnings.

12. jules104 says:

I think there is a tsunami warning in effect for Fukashima prefecture. Sorry not sure where to put this.

13. Pete Medium says:

Eric, not sure where else to put this: 7.3 Earthquake off the coast of Fukushima Japan.

14. star48 says:

Eric,
    I put this info on Japan EQ thread as well as tsunami info..

Tsunami observed off Iwaki City in Fukushima, Japan; height of 3 meters expected – NHK

15. laurence says:

I’m guessing the 7 39 in the Japan tsunami prediction was in relation to the earthquake being 7.3 not sure what the 9 means maybe the time it hit in japan??

16. Nathan Fleischman says:

Second wave? What’s the first wave?

17. Pete Medium says:

“Waves of up to one metre were recorded around Fukushima about an hour after the 6:00am (local time) earthquake, and amid warnings the waves could continue to rise to a maximum of three metres.
    A tsunami measuring 1.4 metres was measured at Sendai prefecture, public broadcaster NHK said.
    Authorities warned of a tidal rip-current in some areas, meaning a larger wave could be building out to sea.
    The earthquake had a preliminary magnitude of 7.3 but was later downgraded to 6.9 by the US Geological Survey.”

18. Pete Medium says:

This scientific discovery may be of interest to some relating to earthquakes:
    Scientist discovers Australian continent ‘gyrates’ throughout year

19. Nathan Fleischman says:

“The Spirits talked about a second wave of terrorism in December, and its about to start.”
    What does that mean? What was the first wave of terrorism?

20. anthony says:

Lord of the east wind, mark the dark souls in the north east for terror related for thanksgiving and bring to justice. Amen amen amen amen. Be

21. Shannon says:

I also thought of Akron when the balloons were mentioned as that is where Lockheed builds the aerostats.

22. Barbara says:

How long is the power outage expected to last? This is very concerning in the severe cold.

23. Tot says:

Does anyone have any thought what the US government upside down may mean?

• I took it as the opposite of what is expected. But their attention has shifted away from this. I personally am going to just wait and let it play out. We need to focus on these horrible natural disasters coming. Also another wave of terror attacks, this is their focus. I hope all of you join us in trying to alter these horrible tragedies. Lets put politics on the back burner and just ‘wait’.

• anthony says:

judge judy for vice president

• Perry says:

FOILED
      (CNN)The US State Department issued a travel alert Monday urging US nationals to exercise caution at holiday festivals, events and outdoor markets in Europe in the coming weeks, a day after French security services thwarted an ISIS-linked plot.

French authorities arrested seven people after anti-terror raids in Strasbourg and Marseilles on Sunday, Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said on Monday.
      The eight-month-long investigation foiled a “new terrorist attack that had been planned for a long time on our soil,” Cazeneuve said during a news conference in Paris.

24. Linda Blair says:

Frightening predictions…Eric has been so accurate and these latest are another warning of more terror attacks in the u.s.a…is any place safe?

25. star48 says:

SWC,
    1 injured in explosion in Philadelphia, Pa. city center, police confirm they are investigating a suspect package – @KHOU

26. star48 says:

SWC,
    Kansas Highway Patrol says all major roads leading into Neodesha closed following Airosol plane explosion; drivers urged to final alternate routes – @TrooperrickKHP

27. Sara says:

I feel really stupid even bringing this up, since I’m not psychic. But the past two nights I’ve had dreams about a terror attack in a nightclub.

In one dream I was a survivor of the Bataclan massacre and had gone with friends to a nightclub, though I was nervous since the music and lights and noise reminded me of that terror attack. And then a man came in with a backpack, and I knew he was a bomber. And sure enough, it exploded and people near the explosion died. The weird thing was how dead silent it was after the explosion, no noise at all.

Then in my second dream, I was checking the news and saw a headline about a shooting at the same Orlando nightclub where dozens of people were killed in June. Only this time, the attack killed up to 80 people and the news media was shocked that it could happen in the same place.

Aside from the fact both dreams involved a nightclub, another theme seemed to be that people or places connected to a previous terror attack were involved in a new one.

Again, I feel dumb even mentioning this. But I felt like I needed to. It’s probably just day-residue from worrying about terrorism. But if Eric or anyone else pick up on something similar, that’s there.

28. Marsha Ritzler says:

double script Ohio will be maybe 100,000 peolpe in Columbus Ohio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcLh8sdEhs4

29. Em says:

Eric,
    Is there any chance of an attack tomorrow, on Thanksgiving day?

30. Mari says:

Cathay Pacific makes emergency landing
    due to fire. And its a Boeing 777
    aurcraft
    Mar

31. Mari says:

So sorry if this pists twice but i am using
    Iphone
    Cathay Pacific makes emergency landing
    after fire breaks out. Boeing 777 plane
    and i think was enroute to or from
    London. No injuries.

Mar

• Mary says:

Hi Mari, you and I are a lot similar. I used the iPhone often and don’t use the computer much. Are you the same way? Just wondering since you n I experienced migraines on regular basis.

Have a blessed day!

32. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Is it starting?
    Power has been restored to the 2,400 customers who lost it in Toronto, Canada, Toronto Hydro say – @NEWSTALK1010

33. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,
    Report: Power outage in parts of Jonesboro, Ark., cause of outage unknown, Arkansas police say – @Region8News

34. Marina says:

Sorry for my english! I speak spanish. I had a dream on september 24 or 26th about a hijacked plane. In my dream I was one of the passengers. I was in an airport in Turkey, I saw a plane with the colors and the name of Turkish Airlines and I saw the number 700. I saw a very complicated hostage situation on board. There were more things about this dream that I think I remember. After, I dont remember maybe 1 month I had another dream, this time was different. I was in an hijacked airplane, things gone wrong. The dream was focused about an investigation of this event in a place of the MI5 (british intelligence)??. You have talked about a possible hijacked plane. I think its impossible hijacking a plane in our days. Do you think it is possible??? Thank you Eric for your answer and your time.

35. Observer227 says:

Eric, I wanted to throw this out here in case something DOES happen.

My own psychic analysis before I ever read this post (or any on this site for some time) point to an event occurring in the northeast United States. I’m fairly certain it’ll happen in Washington D.C. or New York City.

The event approaching is devastating to not just the United States, but also the world. Someone very important is going to be assassinated, and this leads to a chain of events which will mark the beginning of the end of the United States.

The only two people I can imagine who’s assassination would have such an effect, and in which the two areas I specified would be afflicted, are either Donald Trump or Barack Obama.

I’m getting the impression it’s going to happen VERY soon. In fact, if nothing extraordinary happens in only the next few days I’ll be genuinely surprised.

There’s much more that happens if the prediction comes true, but it’s pointless to elaborate upon if the assassination doesn’t occur first. If it does happen, however, I can give you more details on everything else I saw.

Godspeed, friend.

36. Pingback: Predictions 11-24-16 | World Predictions

37. Conanbab says:

I think if we have a BIG event it is in December this not before the 9 december maybe.Jupiter sun aspect sextil.The same 1 september 2001.But not exact,Saturn pluton opposition 2001,here this is not happen 2016,saturn is a solar conjuction.If anything happens before can is minor level. 11 november 2015,10 july 2016,6 october 2002,this was Júpiter sun sextil,days after terror happen. Júpiter sun aspect are king in this.Sextil is moré,but conjuction or square aspects know hard the same. 1 july 2005 was Júpiter square aspect and days after London attacks. In Spain terror atack was 11 march 2004,”I was very nervous altered these days”Júpiter sun conjuction was 3 march 2004. Then days after 9 december is the risk,maybe. Thank you.

Thank you.

38. jules104 says:

This link says the Ohio Campus attack started around 9:30 when firemen were responding to a chlorine leak after someone ran their vehicle into a building on campus then began to attack people with a knife.

39. Pingback: Ohio State Shooting | World Predictions

40. star48 says:

Eric, SWC,

Manhole covers..explode..Malden, Mass
    Authorities investigating..power out…

41. Lori says:

CNN reported Vermont electric company is investigating malware found on a laptop. Hopefully power grid attacks will be averted through security alerts.

42. Pingback: World Predictions 2016 | World Predictions

43. jules104 says:

Eric is this, what meteorologists are calling a, “Bombogenisis”, weather bomb that’s happening right now in the North East related to this prediction? Here’s a link:

44. Kacky says:

“11-21-16 prediction “The power is out during the coldest of times in the North East. If the elderly are forgotten.. ignored.. they will be joining us. Get the generators ready.. now. ” – Spirits Voice”

I know we have had a few powerful storms in the northeast but this next one that The Weather Channel is predicting a Nor’easter for Tuesday, March 14th, 2017 could possibly be a doozy. Everyone in the northeast (even south of Maryland, Virgina) should pay attention and not forget the elderly just in case.

45. Pingback: New Idea | World Predictions