The Most Accurate Predictions

Updated. Fans, Followers, Friends, please share this page with everyone. By sharing our most accurate predictions you set the stage for our mission to alter the next tragic prediction. We can alter these tragedies and the first step in accomplishing that is making everyone aware of our work. You have the means: FB, Twitter, ATS, Reddit, Bloggers press this, print it, Join our cause.

Source: The Most Accurate Predictions

16 thoughts on “The Most Accurate Predictions

1. BELL VIEW PREDICTION:

BELL LAB IN NEW JERSEY WAS ORIGINALLY IN NEW YORK AND A TRAIN PASSED THROUGH THE” SECOND FLOOR ” OF THE BUILDING WHILE IN NEW YORK. IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN, A REFERENCE IN ONE OF YOUR PREDICTIONS SPOKE ABOUT BEING ABLE TO SEE OR SAW THE STATUE OF LIBERTY FROM THE BUILDING (THE PREDICTION REGARDING THE STATUE WAS A WHILE AGO)

THE STATUE CAN BE SEEN FROM THE BELL LAB LOCATION AND THEREFORE THE VIEW OF THE BELL LAB CAN ALSO BE MADE FROM THE STATUE. PROBABLY THE STATUE CAN BE SEEN FROM BOTH THE OLD BELL LAB BLDG (NY) AND THE NEW LOCATION (NJ)

A BELL (LAB) VIEW, INDEED! 2ND FLOOR SIGNIFICANCE AND THE STATUE OF LIBERTY.

________________________________

2. Hello Eric I have been getting signs that point to a large earthquake. Can you confirm if your 1/16/16 Prediction is in two parts one for Japan which has happened and the last part you thought may refer to New Zealand. Has this part of your prediction happened as it describes the area near Oamaru NZ called Moeraki Boulders.

3. Just a thought but for those who are concerned about posting on FB or other sites, what about your local metaphysical stores? I have one up the road and am printing out the most accurate predictions to give them. I am going to focus on Florida as this may get some attention here but use your own judgement. I will post back to let everyone know how that went.

4. Eric, SWC
    There was just a mass shooting in a mall in Burlington, WA, the state above me. At least 4 people dead, still developing. There is a suspect on the run. Hate to assume this is terrorism, but there was just a terror attack in a mall in Minnesota next week.

5. I live 3 hours south of Burlington.The Cascade Mall is located next to Interstate 5.They have released his photo.I hope they find him.

6. Trina stay safe you and yours
    I have added a link for those interested in what he looks likehttp://komonews.com/news/local/police-respond-to-possible-shooter-at-cascade-mall
    blessings

7. Erik I had a dream today about a hijacked plane. I saw important information like origin, number, the name of the airline and other things because in my dream I was a passenger of the flight. I am not sure if this dream was just imagination or premonitory. You wrote something about a hijacked plane. Do you have more jnformation?

• Marina, thanks for sharing. Please share details of your dream here. It’s helpful as we are all in this together. Several of us on here have dreams and visions and have found ours match and later come true. Let us know your details. You may have been a passenger in the sense of that Spirit wanted you to experience the details. I find I am ‘part’ of the visions most of the time. Cheers.

• Hi Jon. In my dream the affected country was Turkey. Turkish Airlines. I saw other details but if I am sincere I think it’s impossible hijacking of a plane in our days. It is a good new of course.