Newsmax :Psychic Predicted Hillary Health Woes

Here is the article about the previous prediction:

About Eric Leigh-Pink

Predicting the world events of tomorrow in the hopes to alter any tragic outcome through awareness.
This entry was posted in psychic predictions, psychic world predictions, World Predictions, world predictions 2016 and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Newsmax :Psychic Predicted Hillary Health Woes

1. maryannbwilson says:

Congratulations, Eric!

2. Nathan Fleischman says:

Planning to post something more on Hillary Clinton.

3. Rhona says:

Eric congatulations to you and spirit ..hopefully an expanding reader base will ensue and word can get out in time for preventing future tradgedies and warnings of upcoming events ..
    blessings

4. Chewdy says:

After reading all the comments to your article at Newsmax I posted this:

Spirituality is a living thing that can only be developed through self-revelation.

When I seek the answers to anything, the first place I go is to my inner consciousness. Of course, the validity of the answers I receive can only be seen, and determined by me.

And although I believe that demonic-like spirits do exist, I dont allow them into my mind-space. I am a spirit of the ages – a demonic spirit has no power over me unless I allow it.

‘Tis folly to believe that because we are spirits in a physical world, that we are limited to the 5 physical senses.

5. Luna tic says:

19 days from the prediction to the event. Her stumble was quite significant, caught on camera and on the 9/11 anniversary when many would be watching her.

6. Luna tic says:

I just wanted to bring this up but it will be a month tomorrow for this prediction from Eric https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/08/16/prediction-assassination-coming/.

7. Elaine says:

Trump is again promoting violence against Hillary. He said if her SS was disarmed, ‘ let’s see what happens’. This man is very scary, and my sister, who is a die-hard republican is going to vote for him.