Predictions on 11-21-15

Countdown 2.. 1.. 0 .. “One”

I had a visual of a truck exploding.

I had a visual of 3 round sticks, all three burnt, one of them was broken in half as if implying one of the three events would be semi successful.

The question now is which prediction are they talking about? The prediction should happen in just a few days if not one days time. It seems to be another terror attack. Below are two possible predictions, however I am open to hear your opinion on other possibilities. The number 3 came up several times.

Three could be a reference to Tuesday.

Spirit has asked me to put all questions and inquires on hold, they want me to ask every night which prediction/event is coming ‘Next’. We will begin countdowns for a number of previous predictions. Eventually they want to create a new structure in Spirits message, in which we will present new predictions without numbers or timeframes, then when that event is about to happen they will begin a countdown. The hope is to create more accurate timeframes that will amplify our ability to alter these horrors.

Later in the night they pointed to Russia, it sounds like Australia might just be one of three different targets. I am assuming its this prediction because of ‘111’

Notes on 10-15-15
“Australia danger..”
Australia National Security
I had a visual of a black widow spider crawling on a bush.
“An explosive situation”
“Such a despicable act.. such hate from  youth”
111 Spirit drew three lines as if putting up 3
In about 34 minutes (34 days). Some time around the 15th-18th of November
I had a visual of the map of Australia, they pointed to the south east corner of Australia.

Notes on 9-16-15 Military Base Bombing
“The military base will be bombed.
way in the back
56 people, fire, fire
Thursday.. 18
The sadist will gloat about his evil work. (I had a visual of a computer)
Get out! Get as many people out as you can.
Please help us! Alert all. Alter this horrific event. Put it on your wall” — Spirits Voice

Also:

I had a visual of massive rain pouring down in the jungle, perhaps the Amazon of Brazil.

I had a visual of someone wielding a gun, several gun shots went off, someone pointed the gun down. “Canada”

A  major showdown is coming between the Mexican government and the Cartel.

I had a visual of Mexico, then they showed a large tide coming in causing flooding, perhaps Hurricane weather.

__________________________________________________

European fans, you can now ‘friend’ me on VK under Eric Leigh-Pink, you can also join me on Twitter and Facebook.

79 thoughts on “Predictions on 11-21-15

1. It seems that spirit would present information in order. Eric, when you transcribe these messages to the website, are they in the order presented by Spirit?

The countdown above is at “1” which, I agree could be one day or “getting close within a few days or so. Zero would not also necessarily be “today” but within a day or two. I suppose it depends on how spirit measures time.

The number 3 could represent 3 terrorist incidents. The sticks – perhaps the broken stick represented the individual apprehended in Australia a few days ago who had the Tommy Gun. If that individual was planning an attack then it is now foiled. The other two sticks could be the military base and perhaps Russia or Canada. Perhaps the gun pointing down means toward the United States. The individual originates from Canada, crosses the border and commits the terrorist activity in the U.S.

One of the incidents, probably the next one would be using a truck with explosives.

The big question – Where? What country?

• Keep in mind there are different groups and different Spirits talking about multiple situations. The overall group (AKA Spirit) answers to Macabe but they all have different projects.

• Greg, Your thought that “perhaps the gun pointing down means toward the United States…” etc sounded like a very possible interpretation of the symbolism to me. Meanwhile, Praying for peace, healing and calm in the world….

2. I wonder where in Canada. It’s a big country. I live in Vancouver and get a sick feeling when I hear of plans for a giant New Year’s Eve celebration which is going to be held downtown.

3. Please allow me to remind you something which is very important and we all forget! This practice of the old method of Hawaians saws us the way to help humanity!
    This is a piece from the interview with Dr Len and take a moment to read it ,we can heal the world if we heal our self:

So how do I get that across to people — that we are each 100% responsible for problems? If you want to solve a problem, no matter what kind of problem, work on yourself.

If the problem is with another person, for example, just ask yourself, “What’s going on in me that’s causing this person to bug me?” People only show up in your life to bug you! If you know that, you can elevate any situation, and you can release there. It’s simple: “I’m sorry for whatever’s going on. Please forgive me.”

This is the only way we change the world ❤️
    I am sorry,please forgive me,I love you,thank you

• And this is the anouncement from the anonymous that i just copied from their twitter account:
      @YourAnonNews: We did not spread any rumors about possible future ISIS attacks, and frankly, we do not know where the rumors come from.

• Popi…on a previous comment you made , there was no “reply” area…and I had never thought before of life being the way you wrote it…but…true…people are so “physically oriented”…even those who are religious….perhaps thinking backwards.

“We think that we are bodies with soul but the truth is that we are souls and consciousness and we have a body just in order to be able to live here and now!”

Thanks!

• healing oneself is so important, many healers, psychics, mediums actually forget to do that. And it is so true people that bug you are a gift and an opportunity to heal yourself. Every single event happening around the world is happening because it was agreed to in spirit. some people will take an event and see it as fear, but the way forward is to see it as a chance to heal, grow. Forgiveness and love is the only way forward.

• Hey Chaos!

Once a very spiritual guy wrote…
        “The info does not get to you until you are ready for this”

This is why, although there is the internet, so many people do not listen about the way of healing our world!
        We create a terrible reality in this highly concentrated materialistic virtual world and we trap our selves in it!

Have a nice Sunday everyone ❤️

• Or maybe we enter their lives to teach them lessons. You know sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Why do you presume you are at fault? Not trying to be snarky, just asking. Isn’t more of a case of allowing someone just to be themselves, that not everything is about you and your feelings. It just seems the “characters” in are liveshave been lost. There doesn’t seem to be any room anymore for the eccentrics, the odd ducks so to speak. And of course, the acknowledgement and decernment to recognize evil when we see or meet it.
      Im thinking that maybe your coming from the point of view that since we (the human race) are interconnected, that our thoughts and actions are as
      well. I have to disagree, we are not the Borg, we are each independent souls.

4. Hi Eric, just to let you know there is apparently ( on the news) a credible terror threat for ATlanta for tomorrow, something to do with WWE. Did spirit mention Atlanta or am I imagining it? I can’t find where I thought you said it.

5. hey eric, it must be very hard spirits to get time down pat, but, the vail between the spirit world and earth, is thinning, so it will make it much easiler for them as well. please remind everyone, not to live in fear, because, we are giving them fuel, help and do all you can, even if is, to ask God, to lessen the bad stuff, love, always has a magic, of its own, and its energies, always change things,even if is to give us comfort, when they very bad stuff is happening…. outside, everything is not right, something big is coming, that will effect everyone, pray, everyone, to lessen the bad stuff coming….thank you as always eric, and the group, for making a difference,……….

6. Hey Eric can u ask them if their is anything going on tomorrow the 22 of November bc their was just another report that they will have plenty of attacks it’s just disgusting Eric it’s like every day they try to scare people #prayforparis #peace

7. Hi Eric,
    I live in Queensland, Australia. When I first saw the III I thought about cricket wickets. Australia and New Zealand had been playing test matches. Not being a cricket fan, I have tried to google matches that may be south of Sydney in Canberra or Melbourne but haven’t come up with much.
    I know Spirit talks in symbols but when you mentioned rounded sticks I had to put my wickets thought in the mix.
    Also Canberra being south of Sydney and capital of Australia where the Prime Minister lives, could also be In there ,along with Melbourne and Tasmania!
    Thank you for all you do Eric.

8. One of the dreams I had last night featured Rome. I don’t remember details but I woke up not feeling good about it. Though I don’t recall seeing any predictions about terrorist attacks in Rome, it is now in the news that Rome is one of the locations that ISIS is threatening.

The terrorist may wait until things cool off or hit somewhere not expected. One thing is for sure, this continuing situation is going to have a detrimental financial impact not just from people not going out but also the expense of keeping so many first responders on duty. At some point world leaders will need to make a decision.

• “Financial impact”?
      Oh my God!! Is this the problem?
      Don’t you see? Fear,police, army in the streets!!! No freedom,more manipulation just with the excuse of protection! We need to wake up from this bad dream.

I personaly prefer to die from terrorists than to be locked in the house and not to have any freedom to do anything! Are you shocked? Think about it. What life is expecting us under this situation?

You must all resist to this fear, this is a good moment to start.

• Anne Amato ❤️

Religions unfortunately have hidden things from us and this did not help to remember who we are! This was also a kind of manipulation! I am an Orthodox but now I can see many things that nobody told us, unfortunately they separated science from philosophy and religion but all those need to work together!because otherwise its half truth or distorted . Now things start to change

9. I was browsing the net to find a site where I could post my prediction for an upcoming terrorist attack. When I saw this post when clicking on this site, my jaw dropped to the floor. This is so similar to the messages I’ve been receiving from the spirits surrounding me I just had to respond. My message, although almost the same as yours, has some extra damning details that, perhaps, more accurately describe the event that will come.

Here’s what I know:

Like you said, there are “three” of something in this terrorist attack. The visions I’ve received tell me these are three skyscrapers. A bomb planted below the skyscrapers will go off instantly bringing down the two taller skyscrapers. The last building, although suffering catastrophic damage to it’s base, doesn’t immediately fall. Something tells me it’ll be between 20 and 30 minutes before this building collapses, and most people inside will escape.

This bombing will almost certainly occur in the Midwest of the United States. The spirits are telling me that it will most likely be metropolitan Cinncinnati that is attacked. It will occur on either the 23rd or 24th of this November.

ISIS are the perpetrators of this carastrophy. Around 10,000 people will die by the time the last skyscraper falls, eclipsing the events of 9/11.

The political fallout will be tremendously in favor of boots on the ground in Syria and Iraq. About 200,000 troops will ultimately be deployed by the Western coalition fighting ISIS, which includes about 20,000 U.S. troops.

I hope to any god out there that this doesn’t happen. Maybe our predictions will change the future in some small way, but by how much I cannot be certain.

• This could be a car or truck bomb strategically parked to compromise the integrity of one building that falls on the other and ultimately damages a third nearby.

• It makes me wonder what kind of bomb could be powerful enough to ultimately collapse three huge buildings like that. I didn’t see in my visions the buildings falling on top of one another like dominoes. Any ideas?

• So, here, the idea of someone, or group coming through from Canada (perhaps to the mid-west) sounds plausible. See Greg’s earlier comment. But as always, I affirm, these things do not need to be. Just as Hurricane Patricia weakened, and landed in sparsely populated areas, not causing the damage predicted – any prediction can be changed. We need to visualize what we want to see in the world. Peace.

10. I just posted my thoughts on your November 21st prediction, but they don’t seem to be popping up. I’m pretty new to WordPress, so I’m not sure if my comment is automatically posted or if you need to approve it first. Hopefully I didn’t just type all those paragraphs up for nothing, lol!

11. Have the feeling that the Australia attack is in more than one location. My guess is either one of the location is either Canberra or Melbourne since both cities are south of Sydney. My question is, how come Sydney is mentioned?

12. Pingback: Prediction 11-25-15 Belgium Bombing | World Predictions

13. Pingback: Predictions on 12-22-15 | World Predictions

14. Pingback: South America Flooding | World Predictions

15. Pingback: New Years Attack Foiled in Belgium | World Predictions

16. Pingback: El Chapo Capurted | World Predictions

17. Pingback: Canada School Shooting | World Predictions

Australia , Queensland,

Australian police: British backpacker has died after allegedly being stabbed by a French national yelling ‘Allahu akbar’ in Queensland – News.com.au

“major showdown is coming between the Mexican government and the Cartel.”

5 dead, 10 wounded in suspected cartel attack on military convoy in Mexico’s northern state of Sinaloa, local prosecutor’s office says – Reuters

20. Pingback: World Predictions 2016 | World Predictions