Notes on 10-15-15

“Australia danger..”
Australia National Security
I had a visual of a black widow spider crawling on a bush.
“An explosive situation”
“Such a despicable act.. such hate from  youth”
111 Spirit drew three lines as if putting up 3
In about 34 minutes (34 days). Some time around the 15th-18th of November
I had a visual of the map of Australia, they pointed to the south east corner of Australia.

“In 1-30 the meteor will strike the town.” — Spirits Voice

Are they saying in about one month?

I had a visual of the world
“In the coming years expect patches of droughts to ravage the world. Land becomes desolate and there will be no relief.” — Spirits Voice

I had a feeling of the ground shake under me. An earthquake is coming soon

“There will be an earthquake in or around India.” — Spirits Voice

“Double.. two.”

“The aligations against the president are false, cruel lies to drum up a scandal.” — Spirits Voice
I had a visual of President Obama with a scowl. However the image might just be a symbolic jesture to a populous president in another part of the world.

Spirit has verified a change in how they will present predictions. The hope is to really push towards predicting the event and a location. In their initial prediction they will ignore the timeframes, then at a later date, as the event draws closer, they will present a timeframe in the form of a countdown.

41 thoughts on “Notes on 10-15-15

1. Had dream were john kerry in private washroom smashed bathroom glass with his fist. I think it has something to do with the president. He is also catholic.Big fan of pope.

• dream was mr kerry and another person representing another country. They hid info and kerry was pissed. Now he has to tell the president? or did he?

2. Eric, I don’t mean to keep bringing this up. The older post of 10-14-14 that related 500 losses in San Francisco due to earthquakes. I get the feeling it may be related with number 10 you mentioned last week or so. I’ll just wait and see when it come to pass. Just got the feeling..that’s all. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Blessings!

3. Eric, know there is a difference between meteor and asteroid, but saw today that on 10-10-15 NASA discovered an asteroid the size of the Empire State building will be passing extremely close to the earth on 10-31. The odd thing is that this was just released today when it has been known since 10-10-15….and am wondering….NASA also says the next one would not be until 2027. So…..question…how long has this detection equipment been operable? Did it just become so? And if it has been operable longer, why is this just in the news now?
    Could this be the source of the “10” and also of the Spirit comment “In 1-30 the meteor will strike the town.” — Spirits Voice

• It could be about the 10. I can’t speak for the system they have in place. I will say its a very massive space, I am sure its like looking for a needle in a haystack. As for the prediction on 5-24 they implied that an Asteroid would be in space, that in turn would be followed by a meteor striking our planet, so I did want to make sure no one thinks an Asteroid is going to hit us.

• Yes, very wild, that fits with the 5-24-15 prediction. I am going to refocus of that prediction and see if this is it. More importantly a location on which town will be hit by the ‘meteor’

• Eric could that be the double… two? And that wouldn’t be related to the gray patches on the east coast and Florida in black, right? It seems about the same time frame. Seems more likely that those are due to hurricanes though. That would be great if we could try and warn people in a specific town.

• They made it sound like these places are flooding locations over the next year. They have consistently implied that flooding is going to be a huge problem coming up.

4. Pingback: Predictions on 10-22-15 California Earthquake / Meteor Strike | World Predictions

5. Star 48 it seems the same one though registering as 7.8 and 7.5 200 and 215 depth respectively….thanks for that…blessings…

6. Eric I’m wondering now is this earthquake in Afghanistan/Pakistan/India going to be the landslide area prediction on 10/20/15. Also thought this was interesting due to the number codes at that time for this prediction of an earthquake for Pakistan/Afghanistan area on 3/24/14.

7. Pingback: Afghanistan Earthquake | World Predictions

8. Pingback: Afghanistan Earthquake Causes Landslide | World Predictions

9. Pingback: US Intelligence: ISIS Bombed Russian Plane | World Predictions

10. Pingback: Predictions on 11-16-15 | World Predictions

11. Pingback: Predictions on 11-21-15 | World Predictions

12. I am worried about the terror attack here in Australia I hope and pray they can get them before it happens

13. Pingback: Predictions on 12-19-15 | World Predictions