The Summary Updated

The Summary.

I would like to hear from you, which predictions are the most accurate to add to “Major Events Predicted” which will be renamed “Most Accurate Predictions”. Feel free to share your thoughts, do you have a better title.

28 thoughts on “The Summary Updated

• Yes Mjack, its on the list of questions, everyone has been asking about it. We will see what they say, I should have some type of answer in the next few days so keep an eye out.

1. well today is oct 4th,9.19pm. reading an article and the word boom appeared. got confirmation of something big about to happen. said the word boom again. got confirmation second time.

2. There are so many that have come to pass already. Spirit and You are doing a great job! Perhaps the Iceland Volcano, Yosemite fires, ISIS terrorist predictions, Strikes on Syria, N. Cali earthquake. I could go on. LOL. But like I said, good job!! And hopefully some that will never come to pass. Blessings Eric.

• never stop making prophecies,congratulations , great work ! Greetings from Argentina !

• Maybe it’s the Prediction on 8-3-14, “In thirty minutes the horror arrives”. That was pretty right on the date and definitely full of horror I’m sure. (May he be in a more peaceful loving place now.)

3. hi eric how about asking, for good and upbeat predictions, once in a while? it will be good for all people, to dwell sometimes on the good. thank you for all you do!

• Absolutely Allen, we are working on ideas to cover new topics, what’s the next big trend or invention, science, space, we also discussed a time capsule prediction, but have not decided on which subject would work the best. Do keep in mind to verify the accuracy of the prediction the subject would have to be in the news. But yes Allen your request has been a huge conversation piece between Spirit and I. We are determined to get out of the doom and gloom vibe we create. Give us some time to sort it out, I am open to hear your ideas on which topic fits best for this site.

4. Hi Eric I have been around posted few times and I really try to make it here daily to see predictions with that said great job don’t stop I to would like to know about few things considering the isis and ebola especially ebola cause I am as is ever American out there very terrified. Also it would be great like for some upbeat predictions as allen asked but also I be very terrified these days with the times were living in and was wondering about predictions about if there is any crazy things if theres any evil plans with our government like a take over or call me crazy but like placing us in so called fema camps due to civil uprising or wanting of power through the elite. I know I may sound crazy lol but I am paranoid been told by friend and even brother that these things will exsist like a police state, and I was in new York in the subway and I saw the craziest thing it was basically like a painting or ceramic tile of the world and it had an eye in the middle which was really really creepy and it just feels like out government is trying everything to see us fall to our demise.

5. eric is it important, to put your predictions, into most accuriate, or merly accuriate? time is different in the spirit world, compared to earth time. so some predictions, make take more than six months to years . some of the stuff happening now, I saw, in visions, in the late 1980″s, until I asked, for the really bad stuff, not to be shown, as it was effecting me, the point, I am trying to make, wouldn’t it be easiler, to keep everthing simple? as, if you start, down the road, grading
    predictions, some people, will consintrate, on timing, and not on the prediction itself? thank you for letting me put in my two sense in, all of us, thank you for all you do!

6. also this will be the second major typhoon to hit Japan in a weeks time. The first one caused two US Naval sailors to be washed out to sea and destroyed a great deal. Maybe it wasn’t Florida but Japan.