Notes on 9-24-14

“Turkey they have plans to attack you in the worst way, prepare yourself.” — Spirits Voice

I had a visual of massive smoke everywhere, nothing was in view except the smoke. (Smoke in the past represented destruction) I had a visual of terrorist holding a string of VX nerve agent, the visual showed small neon green gum ball sized spheres attached to a metal plate. They had several strands. They showed a man drop off a box in a busy city, there was a fountain in the background and then he put on a helmet and walked away, then smoke exploded everywhere. The visual switched and “Intelligent Agents” as spirit called them cleared a path of rubble.

I asked where?

They implied Turkey and said the word ‘Capitol’ as the first target, but they had a second plan for Qatar over the sea. They also had separate plans that did or did not involve VX with:
Russia, plan unclear
Amsterdam or Netherlands, I had a visual of a young man kicking a soccer ball
Boston or the North East US, but they had issues finding the best path through.

When?

They showed a man on a bike or moped bike, waiting to cross a desert border. I assume that is Turkey
“Such an absolute horror
Stuck, Stuck
They acted like wild animals
Turkey now thrusted into war”

Also..
I had a visual of a hurricane crossing through the southern tip of Florida causing massive flooding. Then Spirit showed another hurricane much larger crossing through the center of Florida.
“Whopper, two storms about a month apart.”

Eric’s Comments: This is one of the darkest predictions I have made, I apologize for the fear this will create but this prediction goes to the heart of our need to change the future through awareness . We have been asking for clarity on these cryptic terror attacks, they have now verified these locations as targets but emphasize that does not mean it will actually happen as they are just plans. However one of their plans are in play right now. I can only hope this message gets through to the people of Turkey. Even though they showed VX as the weapon it was implied to be just a deadly weapon and the VX could be symbolic to that horrible weapon, but there was massive destruction. Please, help us change this outcome.

Previous Predictions, that are related:

Notes on 9-19-14

Notes 11-30-13

82 thoughts on “Notes on 9-24-14

1. It is horrible concerning and scary but what you do is much appreciated good or bad keep up your great work im hooked with reading your predictions.

• eric with most people knowing…….thru awareness and prayer, we can change these from happening…….I hope. future is NOT set in stone………what we see, do, and experience today, effects tomorrow events…thank you eric for being a great messenger………..

• Thanks Allen, at the very least we can alter a handful of individuals from being affected by these future tragedies, and I am determined to achieve that before my last breath.

2. Eric, Is there a time frame for Florida hurricanes? They keep mentioning them as this yrs season is winding down.

• Living here in the Southern tip of Florida, and having family and friends throughout Florida, I would like to agree with you Mauree that the season is winding down. Unfortunately, historically, the months of August, September and October have seen the most hurricanes. Every slow year, I’ve heard the same thing from experts “Even during a slow season, it only takes one storm to do devastating damage.” And in this case, Eric sees two. Hurricane season ends on November 30. Praying to God that these hurricanes don’t form at all. They sound extremely dangerous.

3. celtic ranger football games were great but when scotland played they were all unified. i can see turkey,iran and even israel egypt with a clean sweep in all directions like you never seen before.its in their best interest. iran,saudi,qatar,usa and israel along with others have been funding these criminals. Now they dont need their money becuase there selling oil on the black market amongst other things.This has to stop. but it seems money is a religion within it self and turns a blind eye in all directions. Bill clinton said it right. One of the biggest heists of all time in terms of assets.buy oil at 25.00. Who’s buying it? Turkey. There is no other country except iraq and they have lots of it.They either come together or isis will use 1.5 billion to spread buy giving out cash and people leaving the area. Which brings me to the main point. Leaving the area. time is now and these terrorists cant be bought off. They have to much money. they dont need the above which is scary.the un is meeting this week. no leadership. Its like the ebola virus.They recognized it and did nothing and let it grow. Now its in full outbreak. usa once again is leaned on to fix the problem.Same solution applies. group effort. stop relying on one nation.They have their own problems.

• muslim man preaching you should watch.Kind of same message i have been saying that its always been a select few who has destroyed everyone. All religions seem to have the same problem.Thou shall not kill. Their is a reason for this law.Time will tell. Close to the end now.

• As a fully developed christian my mind is open. Something christians have to learn.Listen to the other side.all come from enoch who is the father of earth. all gods children. Naamah and noah. enoch is jesus

• Some people no matter how hard you try just dont get it. Its like an abusive relationship with a beaten wife. Life will never get better.LEAVE. God does not want you to be beaten. Same thing applies here. Cast hamas out. Leader of palestine is a broken dog.You will never learn.God wants peace. Embrace people who promote peace not war.All about power,money,control.destruction.hamas.No issues in west bank.
        Rival Palestinian factions Hamas and Fatah reached a “comprehensive” agreement Thursday for the return of their unity government in Gaza after two days of talks in Cairo, negotiators from both sides said.

The Palestinian rivals had set up a unity government of independents in June but it never took hold, with Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas accusing Hamas of running a “parallel” administration as de facto ruler in the Gaza Strip.

Hamas in turn accused Abbas’s Palestinian Authority, headquartered in Ramallah, of not paying its 45,000 employees in Gaza.

“Fatah and Hamas have reached a comprehensive agreement for the unity government to return to the Gaza Strip,” Jibril Rajoub of Fatah told AFP.

Senior Hamas official Mousa Abu Marzouk and Fatah’s head of delegation, Azam al-Ahmad, confirmed that an agreement had been reached.

• Wow those are some great pics Star48. I hope Eric can look at some of those pics and see if he can recognize the one he saw. I tried looking on google maps but it doesn’t let you go through the whole city. I did notice that there are a lot of cobblestone towers in Istanbul also. Did the cobblestone tower prediction ever come to pass do you know? I read that there is a “European” part of Istanbul. I wonder if that would be the more likely target. What do you think? It has to be an area that you can drive a moped up to atleast and leave a pkg. Also I was watching a video on the VX nerve agent trying to figure out how it is packaged?? Anyway it did look like it was coming out in strands that had like bubble pouches. Almost like the foil pill box packaging but in bigger long strands. They said it is much more effective when heated up vs in water. Which makes me wonder about the metal plate the VX was attached to that Eric saw. They also spoke about how they had a lot of the VX in Iraq but when the US went in during the Gulf War they could never find it. I had heard it was moved to Syria. Perhaps that’s where the terrorists have gotten it from or the former USSR after it collapsed. Russia has a lot also supposedly. I hope Eric can get some more info from the Spirits on this so we can help stop it.

• Jules104,
        I hoped the pictures would show different perspectives of the same fountain
        Night and day., maybe too many…
        About the WMD ,yes I had also read they had been moved to Syria. I remember worried about Israel at the time.
        You have done a lot of research on the WMD as well as potential delivery …
        I have no real “feeling “on A motorcycle or moped, or scooter.,
        Maybe someone reading this will get a visual/ dream/ Vision
        -Day/ Night –which fountain– and how the delivery will be accomplished..
        And maybe some distinguishing clothing or?
        I glad you are on top of this research.. Blessings!,

• Star48 and Eric. I sent the CIA notice to watch for someone crossing border, or who has already crossed over to Turkey on bike/moped/helmet. Maybe they have cameras stationed there. I don’t know the site for Turkish Intell or I would write them also. I can only imagine what my nickname is for whomever receives these notices from me. LOL

• Thanks Star48. Also, I haven’t seen anything on the news about the Mammoth Lakes earthquakes and magma moving. Interesting for sure. I’d be curious as to what the animals iin that area are doing or if they are behaving differently.

• I was reading about what hapened in the 80s and how some of the business owners reacted to the Geologist/Scientists coming into the Mammoth Lakes area to study the activity there. My thoughts about the Iraqi Official making those statements about the NY Subways potential threat was that perhaps the US Govt already knew but didnt want people to panic or, staying home and affecting the economy. Sort of the same mentality. Who knows though.

• Jules104, I know I bought a house there after the scare..;). I was so busy at that I did not check out history., you can imagine my response when I found out.,Finally sold it mid 90’s..

4. Hi Eric, just heard this on the news:

Alaskan earthquake: Strong quake shakes area near Willow
    By The Associated Press
    on September 25, 2014 at 11:48 AM, updated September 25, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    View/Post Comments
    ANCHORAGE, Alaska — A strong earthquake rattled a large swath of Alaska, including the state’s largest city, on Thursday morning.

The U.S. Geological Service reported a 6.1 magnitude earthquake struck at 9:51 a.m. near Willow, Alaska. The site of the quake was about 60 miles west-northwest of Willow. The area is 80 miles northwest of Anchorage, where it was felt.

The Alaska Earthquake Center reported the quake as slightly stronger, with a preliminary reading of 6.2 magnitude.

In Willow, a clerk at the town’s hardware and grocery said everything shook but nothing fell off the shelves.

“Everything just rocked around,” Anne Holliday said. “It’s an old building, just rickety.”

Residents of Anchorage ducked under desks and tables as the ground shook. There were no immediate reports of damage or injury, and no tsunami was expected. The shaking was felt as far as 250 miles northeast of the epicenter.

Debra Pearce, who works for Alaska Auction Company, said she has lived in Alaska for years and this was the strongest quake she felt since a 1964 temblor.

That earthquake – a magnitude 9.2 – was the second-highest magnitude ever recorded, and the quake and resulting tsunamis killed 131 people.

Sandy Lee, who owns Sandy Espre Cafe in midtown Anchorage, said she didn’t feel the earthquake, so when she got to her business, she didn’t know what had happened. Coffee syrup bottles littered the floor, and dolls had fallen off of shelves.

Jill Warburton was shopping at a department store when the quake hit, and said things fell off shelves but didn’t appear to be broken. When she got to her job at the Gold and Diamond Co. in midtown Anchorage, where she’s a sales clerk, a few decorative plates had fallen on the ground. Warburton shrugged off the quake.

“I went through the one in 64 – this is nothing,” she said.

— The Associated Press

View/Post Comments
    Related Stories

Napa earthquake survivors describe screams, chaos: ‘I was crawling on my hands and knees in the dark’

Earthquakes: 2 small temblors detected near Siletz, Molalla Wednesday morning

5. Eric, I just found this article, and thought it must be from the Gulf War…but it is dated Sept 26, 2014, today. They must already know about this courier who has brought the nerve agent into Turkey. Thank God! Hopefully we can get some more info from Spirit for them on who to look for and where in the city. The Iraqi Military can not admit they ever had WMDs since they said they never did before the Gulf War. Baghdad, senior army officer Lieutenant- General Mohammed Amin described the report as ‘ridiculous’. He added: ‘This is a ridiculous assumption of the American administration. They know very well we have no prohibited substances’. Interesting I thought.

• Oh gosh you are so right. From 2004. I was just looking at today’s date posted before that. Should have read the article over better. Thanks MomaSass. Sorry for the confusion everyone. That is sort of strange though how it sounds like history repeating itself with Eric’s prediction speaking about the courier.

• The coworkers at the food plant said that he had been trying to convert them to Islam and that was the reason the FBI got involved. Now the other Muslims in the community are asking for protection just incase someone seeks revenge. Bad times is right.

6. I seen that video/article about that guy from canada that joined isis saying they have people in motion to do an attack

7. Pingback: Parliament Hill Shooting | World Predictions

8. Pingback: Notes on 11-30-14 Imminent Threat | World Predictions

9. Pingback: ISIS Uses Chlorine Gas Bombs | World Predictions

10. Star48 just saw this and wondered if this is part of the timeline also. Boston hasn’t happened yet due to “finding the best way through.” I imagine that is regarding the border and getting into the US? (And are these “the bad ones are in Vermont” ? Delivering something in barrels?) I think some of these posts may be mixed/over lapped or something. So just all thoughts, trying to get an idea of what we have to work with right now. It makes me wonder if there are any big upcoming hurricanes for Florida. Also regarding the statue of a Saint which Eric saw unwrapped in recent post…I noticed that the Pope is in South America right now, and I saw people holding up statues for him to bless as he drives by and after speaking to the crowds. Do you think someone could have an explosive device implanted inside of one of these? Some of them are fairly large. Hope the fires have died down up where you are at. Blessings

• Jules104, Wow lots to talk about..

1.Yes, funny I was going over some posts yesterday, that popped into my consciousness as a real possibility – best way through, Vermont , barrels I am not sure about.
      Yes, overlapping in time and messages does seem to happen sometimes ( at least in my opinion)

2. Regarding Florida situation! I have not been following.
      (Because of fire my Tele carrier/Internet connection has gone wonky.. I just got a voice mail from Thurs!) and my cell/ internet connection has gone missing intermittently., strange)

3 regarding the statues … I don know.. However there is a report that he is talking about retiring earlier than he thought.. ( I wonder, does he feel papacy threatened?)

4.Jules104, Federal group has taken over today.. Cannot get good info that is not 12 hrs out of date…get differant wind direction, acerage counts on their own sites.
      So , spending more time tracking direction of fire..wish us well..
      (There are reports of a Hotshots from NMexico, Canada, and Montana..arriving.. Trying to verify…)

Before I forget…France…I am worked about possibility of attack. Explosives were taken . I am worried about Bastille Day (July 14th) French Independence Day .

Take care and let me know if anything else comes to mind, so we can all participate ..Blessings!

• Hi Star48. That’s a lot of detonators and explosives! It’s unreal that they were even able to break in and get to them. Sure hope they can figure that out and find them soon. I still got a bad feeling about the Eiffel Tower. Will try and research the previous posts on France. It looked like the fire up in your area hadn’t grown any larger over night, so that’s good. Hopefully you will be getting your internet and cell service up and working more efficiently now. Praying for all those in the fires path and for some rain soon.

11. Pingback: Turkey Bombing | World Predictions