Notes on 5-20-14

I had a visual of several construction workers working on a site, then the site collapsed on the construction workers. All the rubble covered the area.

Spirit also discussed ‘cracker’ and reminded me that the cracker symbol is not always about earthquakes. It could be a cave in, mine accident, or any type of massive land destruction. This also means one of the predictions that I am expecting to be an earthquake is something else entirely. Then they showed a riddle of a drum set, on the drum set was the word “Earthquake”, thoughts.

I had a vision of the word ‘now’ written in a futuristic/square like font. A prediction is about to happen, the font is symbolic to a specific prediction.

In other news Spirit is working towards new plans to provide more details, and eliminate the more vague predictions. The plan is to provide renewed focus on those predictions we roll out, and eventually make it common to show the event, location, and basic timeframe for the majority of our work. The downside is we will be presenting far less predictions.

52 thoughts on “Notes on 5-20-14

1. My body is light,
    My head it is white,
    With a cord I am laced around;
    I am beaten with sticks,
    Yet not for bad tricks,
    But to animate, by my sound,
    The unthinking youth,
    Not heeding the truth,
    Which would save them from every alarm,
    To fight, kill, and die,
    And cause much misery,
    To those who have done them no harm.

this is a drum riddle i heard once…it kind of makes me wonder if the great destruction is some sort of event/test gone wrong that an earthquake could be blamed for or something of the sort.

2. I googled “now” and “drum” and came up w/a ” paramour drum cover” on Youtube (I think it’s a phrase for the music industry – like a new musical release. Anyway, it was a Drum Cover for Paramour’s song, “Now.” There’s even an old font. I looked up the lyrics and then found this on wikipedia:
    “Now” was written as a song that helped Paramore transition from the past to the present. According to Hayley Williams, “The first half of this record … was all about getting to a new place, moving forward. And when we wrote ‘Now,’ by the end of the song I was like ‘We’re there. We got to that point and now we can really focus on what’s next,'”[2]

There is more, too. There is a paragraph description of the song’s video depiction underneath this which is really interesting.

Thought this vision had meaning. Here are the lyrics:
    Don’t try to take this from me
    Don’t try to take this from me

Don’t try to take this from me
    Don’t try to take this from me
    Now-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow

Feels like I’m waking from the dead
    And everyone’s been waitin’ on me
    ‘Least now I’ll never have to wonder
    What it’s like to sleep a year away
    But were we indestructible?
    I thought that we could brave it all (all)
    I never thought that what would take me out
    Was hiding down below

Lost the battle, win the war
    Bringing my sinking ship back to the shore
    Starting over, we’ll head back in
    There’s a time and a place to die but this ain’t it

If there’s a future, we want it
    (Now-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow)
    If there’s a future, we want it
    (Now-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow)
    If there’s a future, we want it
    (Now-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow)
    If there’s a future, we want it
    (Now-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow)

Don’t try to take this from me
    Don’t try to take this from me

Don’t try to take this from me
    Don’t try to take this from me
    Now-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow

Wish I could find a crystal ball
    For the days I feel completely worthless
    You know I’d use it all for good
    I would not take it for granted (granted)
    Instead I have some memories… For the days I don’t feel anything
    At the least, they will remind me not to make the same mistakes again.

Lost the battle, win the war
    I’m bringing my sinking ship back to the shore
    We’re starting over, we’ll head back in
    There’s a time and a place to die but this ain’t it

If there’s a future, we want it
    If there’s a future, we want it
    If there’s a future, we want it
    If there’s a future, we want it

There’s a time and a place to die
    There’s a time and a place to die
    And this ain’t it
    There’s a time and a place to die
    And this ain’t it, this ain’t it
    This ain’t it

There’s a time and a place to die
    There’s a time and a place to die
    But this ain’t it, no

If there’s a future, we want it
    If there’s a future, we want it
    Now-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow
    If there’s a future, we want it now
    Nooow!
    (Now-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow)

If there’s a future, we want it
    Now-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow

Sorry for the length of this message. Spirit often refers to music for me, so I thought this might speak to you, Eric.

• same lianne its been going on for five years full on and has been quite profound. i have written it all down. they have even hijacked my phone i have learned to pay attention and you too would have your special songs of comfort that play at just the right moment .its glorious isnt it. x

3. What kind of drums where they?

I suspect the Portland prediction isn’t going to be a quake. I’ve kind of wondered if the new Tilikum bridge is going to have problems, it was built for our lightrail system. The main base has been completed though so I’m not too sure what could go wrong at this point.

Tomorrow is the opening to the 9/11 memorial museum in NY, praying all goes smooth and safe, and we have a peaceful day tomorrow.

4. The band Earthquake was from san Francisco. The San Francisco 49ers are building a new stadium in santa clara, though probably close to completion. A football stadium is often referred to as a bowl (maybe the pot)

5. Eric, you need to add info to the glossary. Earthquakes and Hurricanes are only referenced.
    Under Cracker now.

6. Eric could the Nigerian bombing have anything to do with this prediction? They said there were two explosions and a lot of rubble from buildings etc. it sounded like they were trying to help rescue people when another bomb went off. Some bodies burned beyond recognition. The second bomb was timed for maximum civilian casualties. Such evil people out there.

7. The origin of the 49ers team name comes from the original gold rush miners. We’re also heading into the Memorial Day weekend which was marked in one of your predictions last year. So you have a mine/cave/earth connection to San Francisco.

8. Eric , the drum set represents different events grouped together. All events happening in groupings, Landslides,flooding,more sinkholes, more attacks, more shootings,little earthquakes,
    Than major ones earthquake. What are your thoughts?

9. Hi guys the spirits have clarified that the drum set with the word earthquake means “Band of earthquakes, multiple earthquakes back to back” This situation has already happened, but we are waiting to see how much more activity will take place.

10. Pingback: Notes on 5-27-14 | World Predictions

11. You know that People from Florida are referred to as “Florida Crackers …” could this be applied to Florida?

• Because they used to herd their cattle with whips, which they “cracked” at the cattle to get them moving in the right direction.

• Eric, Florida isn’t like the west with rolling hills of grass. In Florida you have scrub palmetto that make great places to hide from the crackers. So the cattlemen found that if you cracked your whip it could penetrate the growth. Scrub Palmetto is VERY painful to try and get through, they’re sharp! I say, whatever works use it. 🙂

12. Eric, building collapse 30/06/2014 Chennai Up to 45 Contruction workers trapped. Keep up the good work I am following your site daily.

13. Pingback: Chennai: Under-Construction Building Collapses | World Predictions