Notes 5-5-14

“Our father is very busy.”

“A miracle during a great storm.. cyclone.. such miracles.. hands.. as the stranger saves the child, hold the child, hold the child.. south-east US.”

“Largest amount of human abductions found.. secrets released.. our father cracks the door (opportunity) open.” — I had a visual of a cracked door open and behind the darkness was a young girl, with others in the background.

“Earth.. all of it.. AIDS.. see you around no longer.. tootles (good-bye) to suffering, death, and mourning.. the end and beginning of a year.”

“Oh yes! our father is very busy.. and it is grand.” — Spirits Voice

World Predictions Glossary, Reference: Father

Eric’s Comments: I can’t emphasize enough how much glee came from the spirits with this message, like bouncing little children excited that their father was arriving from a long trip. The second message could be about Boko Haram. Once the first of these predictions happen, which should be the ‘abductions’ I would encourage you to share this awesome message with others. I am honored to be its carrier.

30 thoughts on “Notes 5-5-14

1. Eric, is it possible, that the abduction is from the missing girls in Africa (uganda?)
    And the Aids, the find a good medicine for it ?
    I try to come on your blog, but world prediction is not worldwide prediction, in which category do I have to look to find your blog, please advise

• To find my blog just google ‘world predictions’ the site name is now worlwidepredictions.com
      Yes Boko Haram of Africa who kidnapped several young girls to sell came to mind as a strong possibility.
      Not sure if its a vaccine, cure, or just a medicine that works well, but the horror of it will fade. I am sure the details will follow as soon as we get closer to the time frame.

2. What a wonderful message Eric! I am excited also, and yes, we have an Awesome Father!! I can only hope and pray for all of those abducted young girls. The horror they must be living right now. The Boko Haram have such dark black souls. I would vote yes on the US Military going in and helping them retrieve these children. That would be US taxpayers money well spent if you asked me. I don’t understand how people can be so evil. Perhaps without the darkness their is no light?? Hard to fathom. But like you’ve said, The Father is always working, in ways sometimes we dont always recognize at the moment. I will be praying for all abductees everywhere. And looking forward to those girls going home to their loved ones. Thanks again for the message Eric!

3. My joy is in every fibre glorious message eric. Spirit i love you and believe it or not jules i said darkness can not exist i the light to my great niece who works with abused children just one day ago. At last!! Joy.

4. We’re entering a truly special time for this world. I was shown a few weeks ago that they are getting ready for the door to be open by the higher powers, allowing this world to truly shift in ways most people can’t fathom yet

• Have u read Paul Selig’s books that he channeled from spirit? Eric’s messages above and your response are in resonance with these books…I keep re- reading his three books. RJ: How were you shown a few weeks ago that spirit is readying itself to open the door?

5. Wow Eric.., what a wonderful shift in your last two predictions. I’m so grateful to be reading such positive, joyful predictions. Your expression your choice of words are so full of light and love….. THANK YOU ERIC.. THANK YOU SPIRIT…,THANK YOU GOD!!!

• Thanks Cindy but its not my choice in words, the Spirits insist on there work being presented word for word. If you ever notice sometimes the work is presented choppy, or the sentences are a bit backwards, and sometimes the words don’t quiet fit, like a foreigner speaking English, that’s all them.

• Yes thank you Eric… I could read these beautiful posts/expressions of words from Spirit all day long. THANK YOU!

6. I have read a lot of articles lately about how they’ve possible discovered the ground work for developing an HIV vaccine, and discovery of stem cells possibly aiding in a cure; especially now that they have successfully converted human skin cells into embryonic stem cells- removing the controversy of using stem cells. I do believe we are so much closer to finding a cure for more than just AIDs, such as Parkinsons and MS.

• the cures come from raising the energy above illness. once the go ahead is given, this planet will reach a vibration where all illness will no longer exist, and that is very close

• Were actually working on another prediction that talks about huge advancements in Diabetes, one thing in the future that is awesome seems to be an explosion of medical breakthroughs.

7. such awesome news in so many ways!!! I lost many friends when I was young to the disease. Some wonderful people of whom were artists, philosophers, writers, revolutionaries…all of whom made my life a better one for them being on this planet. I think of each of them everyday and remember how they lived with joy in the face of being labeled as outcasts and sinners, when those words were horrible to call anyone. Its such beautiful news that maybe there will be a cure after all. My thanks go to you and your Spirits for revealing this wonderful news. May the beautiful doors open soon!

8. The Obama administration is dispatching military officials and hostage negotiators to Nigeria to aid in the recovery efforts of more than 250 girls kidnapped by the militant group Boko Haram, whose leader recently boasted “I will sell them in the market”

9. Pingback: Boko Haram’s Kidnapping | World Predictions