Forewarning scrawl from spirit: Tough Times in Australia
- Base: I was standing on a beach looking out towards the Ocean and a storm was coming on the horizon. The wind was heavy.
- A visual of a map version of Australia and surrounding areas.
- “The river does it again”
- “The clean up wasted and for nothing” “Not a good time”
- A visual of a man sitting in a wheel chair but the wheels were slanted and seem to be almost breaking off. Perhaps a message of crippling circumstances that seem dyer.
- A female shrouded in wet torn black robe with a black hood stood in front of a small crowd of people almost stage like. The people sat in dining like surroundings, or a restaurant. She raised her hands. Could be a reference to ‘Death’ symbol, and connections to a ‘crowd’. Why it’s in a restaurant is unclear.
- “Another storm is coming in”