We have decided to try something different and present just the base and notes of the prediction and allow you to decipher it on your own. My hope is to remove my many missteps in analyzing it incorrectly and to make this a more engaging conversation to the meaning of each prediction. The predictions always start off with a base, which is the core of the prediction and is rarely symbolic, in some ways I believe I am actually witnessing real events even though I am only there for seconds. All the messages that follow the base are details and additions to the entire prediction. Later in the coming weeks I will ask you whether you want the old version format of predictions or the new one.
Forewarning scrawl from spirit: Trail of Smoke
- The Base: I stood up in the sky looking down and there was a trail of smoke extending to a larger cloud of smoke, in some ways it seemed like a large fire or a fire that was difficult to put out.
- “On the 1st… of one week.” We are already drawing close to the 1st so my guess is that one week might be saying the coming month of March
- The place seemed desert like and there was a reference to cowboys, perhaps Texas.
- “it’s not that easy to put out.” “Airfare” “Don’t lie”
- A visual of an old barrel rusted on the outside, perhaps a reference to gas or oil
- Words written: Andrew and A lot of people
- “Some great heroes are at the scene, God praise them!”
- A visual of rocking chair. Chairs point to a position or tone of the situation. When talking about the Cartel they discuss the chairs of stone, or better yet the US government is referenced with baby chairs, trays, and bibs. My guess would be a rocky or unstable situation.
- A visual of a remote control being pointed in a different location. Perhaps a reference to a remote location, pointing fingers, or an interaction as to the cause of the incident.
Please feel free to add your thoughts on the analysis on this prediction.