Predictions 8-7-18

I had a visual of one massive explosion, it was huge, almost as if a nuclear bomb went off. Then it shifted to show the inside of one massive factory or energy center. There were these large metal rods making a strange noise. The noise was like a loud washer that was out of balance, but the banging was very fast and loud. Then the rods exploded, one then two, then three, then the entire structure exploded.

I need to ask where?

In the airport.. terror.. terror like act.. Denver.. 8

The leak is out.. leak.. leak.

I had a visual of the number 12:30 the massive Tsunami is coming.

They might be referencing the prediction written in December: Prediction: Indian Ocean Tsunami

We are working on the next set of ‘Truths” One of them discusses a portrait of heaven and the other hell. We debated sharing this for some time because what they showed me does not reflect what I was taught in Sunday school.  So I am asking everyone to keep an open mind, I am not trying to change anyone’s beliefs or counter religion, I am only showing the Truth that I know, the truth they have explained and showed me.

Personal Readings: Normally I offer 30 minute or hour readings. But now I am making available 45 minute readings for 75. The 45 minute reading will help cover a good set of questions you might have while not having to spend the full 100. Just letting everyone know. This does not apply to email readings. For details go to the page below or email Bea or I at worldwidepredictions@yahoo.com

52 thoughts on “Predictions 8-7-18

1. That does sound like a nuclear reactor exploding.

Thank you for the heads up/disclaimer about the upcoming truth.

I would like to share what I have seen.

I have seen both heaven and hell. Although people will be tormented in flames, hell is dark. Demons trick people into thinking they can escape. I did heard them say, “Hell hot. Jesus saves.”

When I saw heaven I saw large double doors that appeared to be made of wood. Warm light. God is both the light and the source of the light. Many people there did not expect to be there. On the same token, many people you would not expect to be in hell were there.

• Woah. That’s strange. Because once when I was 13 I was super sick with the flu and I went to bed and felt like I fell out of my body. Then I had a dream I was walking in the clouded and looked down and saw 2 wooden double doors. They opened and I fell through the clouds back into my body. Felt electricity shocking my brain and then I jumped awake.

2. I really think the 45 minute reading is a great idea, although one hour is usually a pretty good time to explore things in depth. I can see where I might want 45 minute reading instead of 30 minute because 30 minutes always seems to go by a little too quickly leaving me wondering if I need to do another 30 minute reading to try an make sure I get all the important questions covered fully…but sometimes I feel stretched for money and don’t want to pay for a full hour.
    I have found your readings very helpful and always accurate to the point of me wondering what would I do without you!!!!
    Eric, I think this world is more fascinating for me since I learned about you and your blog and connection to Spirit. I feel like you are part of my spiritual growth and journey. Thanks so much.

Awhile back you made a prediction about people being mistreated or abused–I’m going back several months, but I can’t recall which prediction. Anyway, this is in the news, 11 children were rescued from a compound where a religious fanatic, Siraj Wahaj, was keeping them. They were severely undernourished.

What’s worse, police are still looking for a 4-year-old boy, Wahaj’s son, Abdul-Ghani, who was reported missing by his mother months ago. It’s not looking good, because the father apparently thought his son was “possessed” (he had epilepsy or something), and police recently said they found remains in the compound, though they haven’t been ID’d yet.

Whatever the older prediction was, you mentioned it was so bad the spirits didn’t show you visuals…..I suspect this emerging horror story could be it.

I’ll pray for the kids who were rescued….and for whoever was found dead.

4. Hello Eric,
    Just saw a prediction by Psychic David Johnson on you tube which relates to your prediction that the south in the United States would be bombed.

• Maybe we are witnessing youtube censorship? I also saw that video, but it is apparently removed.

• Hi Vicks, I watch all of David’s videos too and saw that one when it came out. This is the second video of David’s that I’ve seen disappear. The last one was about a month ago and dealt with hurricanes. On the first one, I got the impression he may have taken it down himself. I noticed on the first one that disappeared the topic got readdressed a few days later. I don’t think he likes to scare ppl.

5. Eric about the explosion. There is a psychic channeler, David Johnson, who put out a new video today 8/7/18. He asks a question about if something will happen that is going to cause people to change how they view Putin around minute 10:00. He was shown a huge explosion which seemed like a nucleur accident and then a huge bomb. He gives an area that he sees also. Is it okay to attach the link? He is very well respected.

6. For quite some time now I have felt that Putin’s actions against the US are either directly or indirectly related to the downing of the Kursk, the nuclear sub that sank 12 August 2000 with all 118 hands in 100 m (330 ft) of water in Barents Sea. The Russians blamed the US, but the claim was never proved.
    Does anyone know if Putin either had relatives or close friends on that sub?
    I strongly feel there is something there, in that matter, that’s has him extremely angry against the US.

• Lossie thank you for posting this. Dutchsince was really upset the other day at the deaths in Indonesia. A frustration that his methods are correct and can save so many life’s but the establishment needs to silence and ridicule his work.

• I see….ok…it makes sense. Thanks MK. So sorry to hear that upsetting or unsettled him even though Dutchsince is right on. It became his hobby for long time as something he wanted to share with people like us even though the scientists are doubtful and skeptic of his viewpoints. Hopefully someday that the scientists and geologists will updated by listening to Dutchsince warnings of possibilities in a matter of hours or days. He usually right on or even it came so close. Again thanks MK! ♡

• Twitch tv? Is this similar as YouTube? Why another channel? Crazy….I do not want another channel if it’s same thing as other (s). It’d be more confusing for elderly like myself soon to be. :/

• By the way, what the “Twitch” stand for? Are we all witches of T for Trump?

• Lossie,
        Don’t feel bad. I’m fairly young, and I never even heard of twitch TV until I read these posts!

7. Wow. ..this is crazy….this was in Feb 2018….and it’s happening in California with fire perhaps on purpose.

8. All the videos taken off I guess can anybody that watched tell me what is going on? Thanks.
    Also there is a new kind of tick that when it bites you 15% of the people bitten will die! I just say article on New York times website and I emailed it to you Eric. Thanks

9. Any thoughts of when the Denver prediction could happen? My family & I will be flying in & out of DIA in the next few weeks, but I don’t feel any anxiety, I would think I would feel some foreboding if I was walking into a terrorist situation. It is a weird airport, with strange myths attached to it, while I’m there I’ll meditate for peace and protection to all who travel there.

• MTN Girl, if not feeling any unease of going then you are good to go but always pray for protection and it shall be done. If anytime feeling unease from gut then take cautious and pray…and ask to protect and guide you even not sure why.

• Thanks Eric, that’s a relief, & Lossie2020 I agree with you & I will pray, it takes faith to live in this crazy world.

10. Eric,SWC… here is an update from David Johnson on his video channeling from yesterday. He explains that the bomb is meant as figuretively not literally.

11. Any previous predictions regarding this? According to the UN, the number of Yemenis in danger of starving to death would rise to 18.4 million by this December as a result of a blockade imposed on the country by the Saudi Arabia-led coalition That’s three times the estimated death toll of Jews killed during the Holocaust.

“At least 29 children ‘on their way to summer camp’ among the dead after Saudi-led coalition air strike hits bus”

Seattle,Sea/Tac

Alaskan Airline’
    2 fighter jets followed..
    suspect plane did loop to loop.
    than there was a puff plane of smoke.

An unauthorized person reportedly took control of a jet Friday evening and took off from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Waqshington state, though authorities have not yet confirmed the reports.

Ref:::In the airport.. terror.. terror like act.. Denver.. 8

See.
    Seattle/Tacoma Airport..
    2 military jets pursued..than puff of smoke after Alaskian jet did loop to loop.

• It was a mechanic working for the airport.I live 45 minutes from the airport and heard a loud boom,saw fighter jets and knew something was up.

• Trina,
        I posted the comment the moment it was first on the wire.
        However,later information showed he was suicidal..
        And had worked for the airline..(poor man)