Migrant Separation Policy Ends

It looks like its over! This horrible policy of separating children ends.

As the details came through we learn that the ‘cruel one ‘ chirping into the presidents ear, is Stephen Miller as the video shows, the world condemning the US include; the UN, the Prime Minister of the UK, and the Pope.

In other news Bea is doing well and out of the hospital recovering. Thank you everyone for your wonderful support.

Predictions 4-20-18  “The cruel one, the unsympathetic, chirps into the president’s ear.. 3318.. affected by such an egregious act… the world condemns the US action.. take note America your choices, your government hurting people.. ruining lives.”

49 thoughts on “Migrant Separation Policy Ends

1. It doesn’t seem like they have any way to reunite the kids, the executive order turned crossing the border illegally from a civil violation to a criminal violation which can give them actual legal justification to separate the kids because of a more a serious crime being commited. And if they aren’t taken apart, they’ll be held in detention together.

I want to be hopeful, I really do, but the executive order in my eyes really just looks like a means of Trump trying to calm the masses and putting this mess in hiding. I pray that I’m wrong. I really pray.

• Welcome back Eric and Spirt and SWC!
        Eric, I send my healing prayers and Healing Angels to Bea -! I am glad she is recovering and getting well, one day at a time…baby steps, one step at a time. Bea is on her way to 100% 🙂
        Regarding the Missing/Stolen children- probably about 3,000 children give or take, Today June 27- a San Diego Court judge ordered the Administration to RETURN ALL of these children within a few weeks- All children under 5 years old MUST be reunited with their parents within 2 weeks and children Over 5 years of age MUST be returned within 30 days!

Eric, with this court order, I think it pushes the administration to GET THIS DONE! NOW!

• Yes, it’s unfortunately not over, but at least the American people have spoke their mind. The good news is the people still hold their voice over our leaders.

2. Wow! That prediction in April was so spot on. You are wonderful and so glad to here family is doing better. Blessings!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® E

• So happy for Bea that the operation is over. Praying for a speedy and full recovery.
        Since Trump has stated that he has no intention of reuniting the children with their parents, there are many many people, giving their time and money to get as many reunited as they can. It will be a monumental task since so many were moved all over the country. I fear that many will never be united. America needs to keep a close watch on Stephen Miller. He is a dangerous evil influence. I saw that in him over a year ago. I pray that all of them are exposed for who they really are.
        Blessings and prayers to all the displaced children everywhere. 🙏🏼

• There has got to be a way for the American people to come together and help these children reunite with their families or at least track them down, we need to fix the nightmare we created here.

3. Eric
    Yay so happy for Bea and your family 💓.
    Prayers continue .
    Happy about migrant policy news ..
    Coninued love and light there .
    Allowing the feeling of joy over this news in faith it will expand ..
    Blessings

• I am actually very pleased, my surgery did not go well and I was stuck in the hospital for an entire month, followed by an endless amount of returns, so I think we all assumed the worst, but she is on the mend and it looks like all is well. She will have to take dialysis now, but things are good.

4. The executive order signed by Trump has “No plans to reunite already separated kids with parents” (2000 of them) do sadly it’s not over! These children have now been scattered all over the country and we still don’t know where the babies and toddlers and the girls have been placed! There are reports coming out tonight that some of these children are being drugged! I pray this is not true! So glad that Bea is on the mend!

5. Grateful for Bea’s successful surgery and gaining recovery. I’m sorry that Eric had rough roads of healing. Stay strong and can do anything against all odds.

Question : the number of “3318” affected children being separated from parents or family members. I wonder if thr numbers are higher than 1995 or around 2000 as reported on news.

6. Glad to hear Bea’s surgery went well! Praying for a speedy recovery and continued prayers for both your health and family 🙏

7. So glad to hear Beas surgery went well Eric. Praying for her and a smooth recovery. You and your mother are such a blessing. Thank You🌹🙏🏻

8. Eric, so glad Bea is doing good. Will keep praying. When it comes to Trump is really emotional for me I am a DACA recipient been in the us for over 23yrs work , volunteer for crisis team pay my taxes have no criminal record and has made our lives miserable when we here loving this country and wanting to be good (most of us). I cant imagine how this poor children feel right now, I’m over 30 and feel scare and hopeless at times to see his policies and it breaks my heart to know that this people are asking for help and are teared apart for doing do. He created this but signing that all it does is locked families together instead of apart, yea it sure better but where are the morals in this. Sorry to say but his not a good human his toxic.

• Betty,
        I think that jacket thing may have been an accident…..several media articles said Melania and Trump’s daughter Ivanka have been pressuring Trump to keep immigrant families together.

Melania spoke out against her husband’s policy, and she tends to be a quiet first-lady, so keeping kids together must matter to her. Sending an I-don’t-care message on purpose doesn’t fit at all with her actions on this issue.

I don’t like her husband, and I could be wrong, but Melania doesn’t seem snobbish or spiteful. If anything she’s really quiet, but since she spoke out against splitting families up, I really can’t see her doing that jacket thing on purpose.

For all we know she grabbed the jacket without realizing until too late what it said on the back. Everyone makes mistakes–unfortunately the media pays too much attention to celebrities’ outfits instead of their actions.

9. Eric, I did notice that McAllen, TX is not only where the flooding is, but some of the immigrants are housed right now in McAllen. It’s a small town with an awful lot of activity, right now.