Predictions 6-1-18

I had a visual of a fireplace, the fire began to burn out.

That implies the volcano eruption is coming to a close in the coming weeks. Great news!

I had a visual of a spider crawling by.

That’s terrorism.

I had a visual of a set of crackers.

That implies a moderate size earthquake.ย

Spain, Spain, Spain.

One interesting part is Spirit implied that after my mothers and my health issues pass there will be a renewed focus on these predictions.ย

55 thoughts on “Predictions 6-1-18

1. Hi Eric Hope u & ur mom r finally better very soon. My question is: with all that is going on here in the US w Trump & Russia. Why r most of the predictions regarding other countries & weather. I do understand wanting to warn people about disasters but I feel the level of stress here in US w all the Trump issues the focus should have more balance. Just my thoughts. Love ur predictions & thank you for ur insight! Maryanne

Sent from my iPhone

• Hi Maryanne, the Spirits want to make sure the entire world is served. When we first started I presented an idea to focus on the US, but the spirits insisted on serving the whole world. We do have a great deal of predictions about Trump and the administration. Have you typed trump in the search engine? As for natural disasters we are expecting one massive surge coming. We need to be prepared for that.

2. Eric the message Spirit gave you implying you and your mothers health issues will pass is great news in itself!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ Just take it easy and take care of yourself and your family.

3. The volcano ending is really good news! Hopefully everyone will be able to recover from the damage and get their lives back on track.

Eric, best wishes for you and your mom! Make sure you rest up when you need to.

4. I love the “Get Well Card” from Spirit. You and Bea may be feeling rough, but it will pass. Wonderful prediction! Much better than flowers. Sweet!

5. I think Maryanne would like Jeanne Mayells site . They are obsessed with Trump on there to the exclusion of just about everything else. I like this site because it’s accurate and it does take in the world.

6. Hi Eric, Just wanted to echo what others are saying — please do take good care of yourself and I hope you and Bea are on the road to recovery. Let’s hope you’re both back to normal ASAP! Praying for that!

Also, awesome news re the volcanoes.

7. Hi Eric, I will get on a plane on 6/5 to go to China. I remember you had several plane predictions. Super nervous about it. Do you think my fly will be ok? Thank you

• You would need to give me a lot more information please. Please switch to email, DO NOT put your personal information here on the comment section as several thousand people read these predictions daily. If you would like to do a mini reading please email me. With that said I have not picked up any China related plane hijacking. They implied it would be the US.

8. Wonderful news to hear from Spirits sharing news with you and mother Bea. Stay well and live well. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ref:: I had a visual of a fireplace, the fire began to burn out.

I am not sure if this is regarding Mt Merapi, Indonesia or Hawaii volcano..

See
    Hawaii update 6/1/18 summit change..

• Wow thatโ€™s getting up there in magnitude for Hawaii Star48. Thatโ€™s a bit of a worry. On a side note….I sure hope all of those people evacuated when told to before the lava cuts off the exit route.

10. Great news about you and your mom! Take care both of you! I’m very glad your site isn’t “USAcenrric” God and Spirit watches the entire world! We here in US tend to think of the small picture; but we are only a part of the world and other countries and people are very dear to God and Spirit also. We are all brothers and sisters and we were that before any “countries” or political divisions existed and hopefully this will happen again. No borders or walls… just โค๏ธ Love!!

• When we started the site my thought to Spirit was to focus on the US. But the chief made it very clear, we focus on the whole world or nothing at all. He wanted to make sure everyone would be apart of this.

11. Eric, good news for you and your mother. What a relief that better times are on their way.

I just want to reiterate Luna Tic’s post regarding events in Spain. There’s a new anti-corruption leader, which also looks to make the Catalonia issue flare up again. Added to which, the migrant route to Spain is seeing an upsurge, which will only increase further now that Italy’s new government are planning to tackle their own migrant crisis, which will inevitably put pressure on the other routes. It’s going to be an eventful summer.

12. An update for my comment about Spain above. Italy has just successfully drawn the line in the sand (or water) and a stray boat of migrants was turned away from Italian (and Maltese) ports. It was invited to land in Spain – at Valencia. Some are seeing this as potentially Spain’s equivalent of Merkel’s 2015 moment of madness. Spain is now going to be deluged. This will not end well whichever way you look at it. It’s one of those turning points.