Tropical Storm Alberto

The first part of this prediction is unfolding. Its not a full hurricane but a tropical storm. But Spirit pointed out the start of the season. The second prediction is questionable.

In other news Moms health continues to sway, it goes me then her, then me, then her. But we are resolute and we will see this to its end. So I will be stepping away from my site as her surgery and doctor visits arrive. My family will always be first, something I learned from Spirit in my youth.Β

Predictions 5-20-18Β I had a visual of hurricane/Typhoon forming.

I had a visual of a large storm with heavy wind. Then spirit showed the mid west United States. The impression was a very large storm was coming for several locations in the mid west and a possible Tornado.

35 thoughts on “Tropical Storm Alberto

1. I’m sorry about your family’s health issues. By all means, take time to take care of all that. We’ll miss you, but we’ll keep alert.
    How long do you think you’ll be away?

2. Hi Eric,
    I will be praying for you and your mom’s health. Please take care of yourself and your family first. Know that we’ll all be wishing you both the very best.

3. Eric, please take care of your family first. We all understand. We wish the best for you and your mom. Get well soon!

4. Eric
    My thoughts are with both .
    Your Mom is going through what my brother did several years ago .
    He was on dialisis for 6 years then recieved a kidney transplant that was very successful.
    I’m not sure of Bea’ s surgery and understand that it’s private ..non the less prayers love and light to the success of the surgery .
    Take care ..
    You can read our posts and see how we are doing ..hopefully we will do you proud πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ’“

5. I’m so sorry to hear that your mom & you continue to suffer with illness. I just prayed that you’ll both be pain and stress free and will pray everyday till you’re both healthy again. Physical illness is hell. πŸ’—

6. Eric, please take care and don’t worry about us here. Your first priority is you and your family. Sending light and love!

7. There is now a tornado warning in kansas or missouri, this was found out through the weather channel

8. Yes, Eric please Take great care of yourself and your mother Bea. Health and family are top priority. Praying for you both get well.

9. Eric, SWC,
    Ref:::Message from last night: I had a visual of cracks going into different directions, then it shifted to China, south Asia, Mexico, and California. Spirit is still predicting a mass upkeep of earthquakes.

China πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³