Predictions 4/18/18

Sorry for my absence I have become very ill. Its just the flu, but with my other health issues the situation is amplified.

The Spirits have not let go of the explosion or bombing:

Yesterday. I had a visual in a waking moment of a bomb or explosion going off.

Then a few hours into sleep that Spirit said “twenty minutes ago.. the prediction arriving.”

I have to assume they are talking about predictions on March 28th.

Predictions 3-28-18

A visual of multiple pictures all women; “9” Spirit said. “All killed”

Then it shifted to show a march or protest, maybe a gathering. The impression was there was an explosion that took place. This is very similar to an old prediction.

Then it shifted to show a map, the map was split into 4 sections, they showed the South east region of the map.

This prediction above also has a previous prediction that sounds very familiar: Predictions 1-10-18

“Get your hands off of me! .. All these woman work against me.” Spirit said something similar right before the Harvey Weinstein scandal, which implies another scandal is coming.

“Mars.. water.. a large body of water found.. hidden.. underneath.”

I had a visual of cars racing, then a massive accident, cars mangled, one had flipped over.

Then the introduction of a new prediction one that will have our undivided attention: I had a visual I was above looking down at an area, the area was completely destroyed. The buildings in rubble, towering metal rods sticking up from the ground. Nothing was left of the area that wasn’t destroyed.

Its very possible this last message is connected to the India / China earthquake. In both instances they talked about a ‘collapse’.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

This tragic prediction has happened. It said George, which is very inaccurate however the date speaks to this situation. Such a horrible tragedy. My heart pours out to the Bush Family. Barbara Bush passed away on 4-17-2018

Predictions 6-13-17  Not good.. he is not going to make it.. so tragic.. George Bush will pass.

80 thoughts on “Predictions 4/18/18

1. Eric so sorry to hear you have the flu. Yes I can imagine it’s just horrible when combined with your other health issues. Praying it doesn’t make the rounds to everyone in your house like it did ours here, twice! I read on the CDC site the second round was the normal yearly flu bug. Sending healing light energy to you and yours. 🙏🏻🌟

2. I’ve been wondering if George would pass close in time to Barbara. They were married over 70 years and it’s not that uncommon with couples that are very close to pass close in time to each other. They have both been in failing health for awhile and seem to be sort of inseparable. 😦

3. Oops, wanted to include this in the above message. Hope you feel better soon and that your mom is doing okay. I’ve been wondering about her as well. Get some rest and take care of yourself.

4. I know 4/20/18 (the 18th anniversary of the Columbine massacre) is #nationalschoolwalkout day. At 10 a.m. regionally students will be walking out of school in protest. “We are are walking out for those who lost their lives to gun violence, to talk about the real problems our country is facing, and to find solutions the problems that our leaders have failed to address.”
    There is a lot of backlash from people regarding this protest and there are over 2100 walkouts across the U.S. planned.

5. Sorry you’re under the weather, Eric. Please take care of yourself. Thanks for the update. Also, the Bush Family loss is in my prayers, as well as you and your mom. Sending love and light!

6. George Bush will soon pass after his wife passing. It may be in days, weeks or few months. Won’t be long. They are soul mates.

7. Make sure you rest enough and take proper care of yourself, Eric. I know you want to help everyone, but you’ve got a right to look after your health.

8. It’s strange they said 20 minutes ago, like the prediction had already happened, it made me think of the Southwest airline crash, the passengers said it was like a bomb going off, could it have been a bomb, it’s weird they aren’t grounding other planes with the same engine, & the windows being blown into plane, but I haven’t heard anything about a bomb, it just seems strange.

9. Southwest Airlines crash seems like the prediction about the cowboy hats and Texas because one of the people on board and involved in helping the deceased woman was a farmer wearing a cowboy hat.

• I think it was the farmer and not the firefighter that sprung into action, but I can’t really remember; all I know is that I heard something about someone on the plane wearing a cowboy hat and I immediately thought about that particular prediction.

• You are right on target Cory. I caught article too about the cowboy hat. Indeed it was an explosion, maybe Eric assumed terrorism by the visual. Who knows…could of been… but not looking like it-engine fan blades. The whole hero theme too. I just think its weird that all three cities are cities Eric pointed out in a prediction…New York, Philly, and Dallas.

10. The prediction at the end sounds like Tungsten rods. Huge rods of Tungsten are put into space and the gravitational energy of them de-orbiting and hitting an specified region can be more devastating than a nuclear warhead without the consequence of radiation.

11. Pingback: Predictions 4-20-18 | World Predictions

12. Yes ….better believe it. every day and night, I sensed great deep vibes underground. It’s all over and everywhere from the very core of this planet. It’s going to be huge either mega quake or mega volcano. I cannot say which it will erupt or shake. Be ready any time within days. Also I’ve suffered with extremely pains from back shoulder, neck and left arm. I missed work all this and last week. Went to see doctor. My EKG is normal and exray is normal. I’ve appt for specialist this coming Monday for more evalution. My best guess that I’m in extreme pains that caused by tense energies from earth. I am so ready for the motherly earth released the energies and back to rest in peace.

• That’s horrible.ISIS claimed responsibility for the one in Kabul, though how anyone could want credit for that, I’ll never know.
      I’ll never understand how ISIS members can murder innocent people without being torn apart by guilt.

Or how they can claim they’re fighting for Muslims, yet they kill Muslims who disagree, or who refuse to follow their rules, or in Mosul, shot at Muslim families who tried to run away.

You’d think they would realize that they’re only hurting people, not helping, but they don’t seem to care.

13. “A visual of multiple pictures all women; “9” Spirit said. “All killed”” You wrote this and it has been reported that the van that plowed into the crowd in Toronto, killed mostly women. The killer posted something on FB saying he wanted to kill women.
    On another note, I hope you get well real soon. Make sure you get plenty of rest, Eric.

14. Pingback: Toronto Van Attack | World Predictions

15. Pingback: Wisconsin Oil Refinery Explosion | World Predictions

16. Pingback: Tom Brokaw Accused of Harassment | World Predictions

17. Pingback: Predictions 5-2-18 Earthquake | World Predictions

Another contender for another scandal. To add to a list..
    NY.AG resigns
    Excerpt..
    New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has resigned following the stunning New Yorker report on four women accusing him of physical violence.

The women — two of whom went public with their identities — all allege physical abuse and violence from Schneiderman, among the many many disturbing claims detailed in the New Yorker piece, including threats he made.

• Eric,
        According to Karnavian’s chronology of events, which doesn’t line up with the sequence Mangera previously provided to the state-run Antara news agency, the father, identified as Dita Sopriyanto, drove a van to the Indonesian Christian Church and dropped off wife Puji Kuswat and their 9- and 12-year-old daughters.
        The wife and daughters went inside and detonated a bomb, Karnavian said.
        The father then drove the van to the Pentecost Central Church, where, from inside the vehicle, he detonated another bomb in front of the church.

The other children went on motorcycles to the third church..
        Excerpt
        At the same time, the general said, Sopriyanto’s sons drove motorcycles to Santa Maria Catholic Church, where they, too, detonated bombs. According to CCTV footage, the bomb at that church went off at 7:08 a.m. (8:08 p.m. ET Saturday).
        Forensic evidence indicates the bombs were attached to the attackers’ bodies, Karnavian said.

19. This is so sad; people doing this and a whole family under mind control apparently. What would even make a whole family suicide and kill others? Were the smaller kids even aware of what was going on? So sad. Eric hope you and your mom are feeling better! And I hope that you both make a strong rally health wise!

Indonesia 🇮🇩
    Another Family of suicide bombers!
    Hits police Headquarters..
    Excerpt.
    May 14 (UPI) — A family of five riding motorbikes carried out a suicide attack at a police headquarters in Indonesia Monday, one day after another family attacked a church.

Police said four bombers on two motorbikes drove into the main gateway of the police building in Surabaya. All four attackers died, but an 8 Year old survived..

21. Pingback: Orange County Explosion | World Predictions