Reading Riddle Part 2

The answer

I had a visual of the young man in front of me cooking bacon. The bacon was still raw, and the pan was just starting to sizzle. He seemed very nervous while it cooked. Then the visual shifted to show a storm coming, but the storm broke up and the clouds separated to show the sky and sun.  The visual shifted again to show the young man in the tub, the water had steam coming from the tub, there were cute hearts floating all around him, in the air, almost dancing around him.

Bacon represent ‘back on’ its very common for them to use word play. Skippy peanut butter is ‘Skip it’, ice cream is ‘I scream’. Puns are also common, bread is money, chicken is afraid.  The relationship will be back on, cooking represents what your creating in life,  but the cooking (or struggle to come back together in this case) will take some time, thus the raw part. He is nervous during this transition. The bath is telling him to relax (tub), his love life comes back together with the floating hearts. Then the Spirits add the storm followed by the Sun shining to again focus on mood and transition of the situation.

“Eric we have a concern.. grandma” The visual shifted to show a very old woman laying in the hospital bed. Then the visual shifted to show a lit cigarette burning down, then the visual shifted to show a black liquid being poured into a clear vase of water. Then I saw a doctor with a smile, the doctor took the vase and poured in a cream that made the water clear again. The visual ended by showing the old woman leaving the hospital.

Grandma is going to get sick, the cigarette implies cancer, though one would think lung cancer, but from experience, it just means cancer in general. The black liquid is that cancer but the doctor will end this problem as it is described. The Spirits reiterate that with her walking out of the hospital. During readings the Spirits have a tendency to double up on the same message incase its unclear.
“He better be careful.” I had a visual of Spirit opening an oven, inside the hot oven was a small bun. Then the visual shifted to show the young man unwrapping a present while Spirit sat in the background saying “shoulda woulda coulda”. Then the visual ended with one of the Spirits with a smile,  smoking a cigar with the smoke rolling off the top, there was a pumpkin in the background.

He better be careful or there will be a baby. He should, could, but would he? ‘wrap it up’ but its more likely the opposite, a symbol of unwrapping or unwrapped. The Spirits are smiling as they yet again expect a baby. Cigars are given to individuals as gifts when a baby is coming. They point to a fall timeframe of October/November.

These translations and communications are my daily life, whether its world predictions or giving personal readings, my life is centered around being their voice, and giving you the most accurate translation of their word. I never judge someone I read, or engage in opinions, my only goal is to give you the most accurate translation of Spirits message, and represent them the best I can. It’s a great honor to represent the heavens, to represent something greater than myself.

45 thoughts on “Reading Riddle Part 2

1. Thanks for the information, very informative. Do you ever share the images in case they might have a special meaning to the person you’re reading or is it always according to the symbol language you and Spirit have worked out?

2. Very much appreciate your giving us that personal look into your daily experience and challenging work via those examples. You are as clever as the spirits, for one needs to be able to quickly grasp the meaning of their ‘short-hand’ symbols, especially during timed readings! The spirits must have known that you possess that innate ability, plus the necessary determination to hone it into the required skill. Looks like your spirits certainly chose the right individual to work out and deliver the help that they clearly desire to provide for humanity. Also, it made me feel a whole lot better now to discover that you are actually Happy and Very grateful to ‘help Heaven’ with your efforts;( it’s Work). Disclosing that fact to us has made a big difference for me, as it had previously been my impression that your gift seemed more like a burden upon you then a blessing, so I’m relieved to know that you’re A-OK with it and won’t worry about that anymore! Thanks again.

• Though witnessing all that is dark with this world can be challenging I can get very emotional hearing the drummer boy Christmas song. In many ways it reminds me of myself. Some simple ordinary man who has been given the privilege of playing his drum for something far greater than himself, and if I am lucky they will smile on me. Who can say they have such an honor and privilege to represent the heavens.

• Eric Leigh Pink-
        I am SO TOUCHED by Every word you write and express-
        YOU, Eric, ARE THE AWESOMENESS!
        I feel so grateful to have found you and to be here on your beautiful blog!
        Thank you Thank you for Everything you do …for us, for everyone you read for, and for the entire world!
        Please keep recovering, Keep healing, Keep taking care of yourself, and Please take One Day at a time!
        Sending you and Spirit Hugs and Hearts , and the Happiest Healthiest Holiday Always !

3. Hi , Eric thank you for sharing this insight in your daily life. You really do an amazing job at figuring out each riddle! Very impressive can’t say anything else. But thank you for sharing your gift with us!🌟❤🕊 I Hope your doing good and continue to get better blessings to you and everyone here! Happy Safe Holidays!🎄🦌🎅🎁

4. I agree with all here in that you are really good at this and sharing a piece of what you are given and tasked to figure it out is certainly an eye-opener here! It helps me gain even more respect for what you do. I am so glad you shared this. As a person whom is not good at symbolic messages anyway, I appreciate your work even more! Bless you!

5. Eric if you didn’t translate for us we would have all kinds of interpretations! Now that I know your interpretation it all makes sense and I even laughed at some of the symbols used. They have an interesting way to communicate and a sense of humor. You’ve often said it pains them to give you the dark predictions. I imagine them being grateful every time you get their messages out, because that means someday an event will be averted. Thanks for your dedication. I have a deeper appreciation for the personal readings you give also.

6. Eric, The song, “The Little Drummer Boy” at Christmastime reminds me of my now departed father (for musical reasons) and now it will also remind me of you, for another reason. Blessings of perfect health and good cheer to you and to all your readers. ✨

7. Eric, I have a question. Why do the spirits communicate with you via symbols? Symbols could be misinterpreted in so many ways (look how many interpretations of your message we got here!). I always wondered why couldn’t “They” be more direct in their messages. I also understand that with practice (and consistency in the symbols used) you get better at interpreting what They are trying to say. But still, there gotta be a more direct route. You mentioned something about figuring out a better way to communicate with the Spirits. Were there new changes in your communication process with Them recently?

• Hi Victoria Its because they don’t have mouths or tongue to communicate, Spirits are energy with intelligence , so they invade my mind, that is why it is so important to meditate, I have to clear out my own thoughts so they can then occupy my thoughts. Even when I say ‘Spirits Voice’ it’s not something I hear with my ears but a voice in my own head similar to when you talk to yourself, on a more difficult and confusing answer the process of communication through symbols is easier then forming the English language which they are not entirely familiar with, if you ever notice their words are choppy and quick, very much like a foreigner talking. It’s important to remember they have very little human qualities,most of them have never lived here, and those that have date back to biblical times, the bridge of communication has to be done completely differently hope that makes sense

Amtrak derailment with Fatalities outside of Lacey,Washington.An hour from where I live.Details still coming.

• At least 3 deaths so far, a lot of injuries. Those poor people….

No one knows what caused the accident yet–I heard speed could be a factor, an obstruction on the track, whatever. It’ll probably be awhile until the investigation finishes.

Fortunately, when the accident happened, lots of motorists went to help. There’s some comfort, knowing that.

• Sara,

That area is near the base so lots of helpful people.Good thing it wasn’t height of rush hour;I’ve been in that area several times.

Hi. I don’t mean to be pesky here, but since we’re getting closer to Christmas, any updates on the possible terror attack?

The CIA recently helped Russia foil a major attack in St. Petersburg. Hopefully any other attacks will be foiled, too.

10. Eric,your prediction about Congress passing a bill that includes an important part of the ACA getting repealed I believe just happened, as the tax bill passed and that included removing the individual mandate on the ACA. your prediction had stated that once this happens, things will not be good in regards to health care as there is no net or back up plan to go in its place.

11. “Within one small clause or line of a bill, Congress and the President will decimate Obamacare without any replacement lined up, leading to a very chaotic nightmare for the public.”

Was on your 11/21/17 post

12. Something wrong. My back neck and left shoulder pain. New moon tomorrow. Older post of quake something with numbers 2..2…Christmas lights. Tomorrow is 22nd.