Muslim Ban

The Spirits pointed out that this old prediction from May of last year is now in the news, something I missed to recap.

Predictions 5-10-16   “A ban on Muslims.. people forced from their location.. it makes no sense to force them out.. people should not be treated so coldly.. no one person is better than another.”

30 thoughts on “Muslim Ban

1. “…..It makes no sense to force them out.. people should not be treated so coldly.. no one person is better than another.” Yes, I remember this prediction from Spirit. Very wise and ‘truer words were never spoken’. Thank you Spirit and Eric for this valuable reminder.

2. Lord of the world. Change the vibration of this world into one of happiness and joy for all. Bring in a tax system that is bottom up. 24’k before one pays tax. Bring in a health care system that supports everyone. Remove the corruption from politics that serves their own selfish desires. May these desires be met first before taxes collected and overrides war military build up of weapons. May peace prevail and may the wicked who I call ignorant teachers be removed who have lead others into the path of destruction. Amen amen amen amen

3. Horrible to think of people being barred from this country as well as those being removed so randomly. Unbelievable that families are being torn apart and deported at a whim by ICE. when is this going to end? Sanctuary cities are blackmailed for protecting innocent people. I hope and pray that God will intervene….

• What the media says is that ICE is going after crimminals-or is that a lie? Trump is right about one thing: we cant trust the media.

4. message for trump and espically pence. The abomination of desolation. Read it in the bible. THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS. Now we have proof once again.

• a special blessing to mike pence. Make known the enemies of mike pence in the white house and anyone who is against him. their is a agenda going on in the white house. Also something to do with contracts and some are deemed obstacles. best advice going forward is say nothing. A clense or purge must happen and this includes everyone. Best advice is rip the bandaid off.

• Look forward to the day when the masses realize how we’re all one — from a spiritual perspective — and not as the exclusive religious cliques. Don’t oppose religion, just realize that none of us were religious when we came into this world.

5. Praying for all those who are affected. We are all one big global village no matter ones race or religion. We are all human beings and should be treated as such. I sure hope nobody ever treats me or my loved ones this way.

6. This is awfully sad for America banned Muslims. I am Christian and have friends that are Muslims. Trump cannot and must not ban the Muslims from enter US soils. Not all Muslims are terrorist. Trump is a fool. We must help the helpless from the terrorists. America must help others and must not be in fear. It’s selfish not to help others but being selfish is only think of yourself. Such a shame.

7. How do people who call this a “ban on Muslims” explain the fact that Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Brunei, Gambia, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tunisia, Uzbekistan and Turkey, all Muslim majority countries, were never on the restricted list?

The seven countries that were named to the list have either sponsored acts of terrorism or harbored terrorists. And they were all already monitored by previous Presidents. This is not a Muslim ban.

• The reality is alot of muslims have been brainwashed. The smart ones who are rich say nothing and get others to do their bidding. They are the devil in disquise. Europe is the same way in the eyes of muslims. They get this from the inmans who preach destruction.Here is the biggest problem. Did god write HERESY in the koran and the bible. For it is their. i want you to think about this considering both come from god and gods prophet.

• lets just say in a language that all my understand. All 4 major angels protect everyone regardless of religious beliefs when called.

• Candidate Trump was calling this a “Muslim ban” way back during the primaries. His lingo only altered during his presidency because of how negative the public’s reaction has been to it.

• Francine,
      I agree with you. It isn’t a Muslim ban, it applied to all religions in those seven countries, and I find that classification misleading. And those seven countries were named by the Obama administration for a visa-waiver restriction….or something like that, I’m not clear enough on those terms.

It won’t help refugees or citizens if we aren’t careful, and someone bad gets in and kills innocent people.

Here’s a hypothetical scenario we should consider: let’s say, Botswana has a problem with terrorist groups who vowed to wipe out people in Namibia. Those groups sent out suicide bombers and shooters into Namibia, and did attacks against Namibians in other countries.
      If this actually happened, wouldn’t Namibia have every right to slow down immigration from Botswana in order to check that their vetting system worked?
      How could anyone fault Namibia for being careful and protecting their citizens?
      Even if, in this scenario, most Botswana’s people were peaceful, it would be dangerous not to improve security if terror groups in Botswana vowed to wipe out people in Namibia.

I’d remind everyone that we can still help refugees in other ways—supporting safe zones in the middle east, giving aid to humanitarian groups, pushing congress for a faster end to ISIS.
      It sounds mean to slow down immigration from seven countries, but I’d rather people have to wait longer to get into the country than have people die because someone took advantage of any flaws in the vetting process.

An Iraqi christian I read about asked why there were all these protests over a logical security measure, but hardly anyone in America protested or pushed the government to help when ISIS first started murdering people. He has a point.

I don’t want to start political debates here, just wanted to remind everyone that supporting the ban doesn’t make someone a bigot…there are legitimate concerns here.

8. A simple reminder that there is no question that it was SPIRIT that pointed out their prediction from last May is now in the news, of their very own words of – “A ban on Muslims……..”.

• That’s probably because Trump was calling for a Muslim ban back then, in May…but regardless of what he said back then, if you read the ban now, you’ll see it doesn’t name Muslims at all. It names seven countries, and those seven countries are named for security reasons. (Obama had them on a proposed visa-waiver restriction list, or something along those lines.) And it applies to all religions.

Does this mean Trump doesn’t have bias? No, of course not. He very well might. But Trump’s biases aside, a temporary ban so we can check our vetting system between our country and these seven countries might be a smart move.
      It’s not about Trump’s personal motives, it’s about what might keep people safe.

Rest assured, if he is biased against Muslims, I agree that’s a bad thing, and he needs to change that. But the temporary ban is a caution we ought to consider in this time period, even if the main messenger is, to put it mildly, flawed.

• All I see is that Spirit gave Eric a reminder of their prediction from last year is in the news right now. I don’t see where Spirit changed their wording of their prediction of “a ban on Muslims” and I would never attempt to, as I take it at face value.

9. I found this short clip very inspirational. Though it’s geared towards Denmark, I feel they made a wonderful point about us all… as just being human beings. I hope and pray that I myself never lose sight of this fact. Here is the short clip. Very inspirational in my opinion. Blessings All SWC. 🙏🏻